The HRIS Analyst will be responsible for coordinating the administration, support and maintenance of the company's HRIS and people system processes in a manner that supports the company's human resources strategic objectives. This is not an entry level position.
- Coordinate the administration, support and maintenance of Company’s HRIS, UltiPro.
- Create, configure and maintain workflow and business processes/procedures documents for HR processes.
- Manage and maintain Payroll, GL and HRIS interfaces. Develop and maintain all custom compensation and benefit interfaces.
- Identify and/or update existing audits related to HR processes. Review data flows to identify process improvements opportunities and work with SMEs to integrate efficiencies into daily administration or programs.
- Collaborate with HR on needs such as reorganizations, acquisitions, divestitures and load files to process and record mass changes.
- Process other mass changes submitted to HR via load files. Create and upload file and validate that the information loaded properly.
- Work closely with HR team to ensure HRIS and reports reflect accurate sequence of HR transactions for all individuals.
- Develop standard Cognos reports for HR team and internal clients.
- Generate and distribute monthly HR reports. Includes development and distribution of HR analytics including monthly turnover and retention statistics and analysis and other metrics and various ad-hoc/miscellaneous reports as requested.
- Create ad hoc reports to meet user specifications.
- Provide training, reporting, technical and functional database application support for applications used by HR. Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
- Help investigate, analyze, recommend and execute alternatives for business process flows.
- Support employees for manager self-service and employee self-service, and audit employee and transactional data for accuracy.
- Configure user and data security for the system.
- Use analytical skills to identify and resolve data and system issues.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- 5 -7 Years HRIS experience in a corporate environment.
- Experience with UltiPro, SQL and COGNOS reporting or comparable technology required.
- Diplomacy, confidentiality and confidence in dealing with sensitive information.
- High level of organizational skills, including great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent Communication skills, must be able to work and communicate with varying levels of clients.
- Advanced skills in MS Office Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of HR and IT security and controls.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong detail orientation and project management skills.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with HR, IT and payroll departments.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Have a passion for process improvement, be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent understanding of government requirements and regulations as they impact human resource record keeping and HRIS systems.
- Strong commitment to quality and continuous improvement practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and organization skill with the ability to transfer technical knowledge, especially to those in non-technical field of experience.
Submit cover letter and resume online with salary requirements. No phone calls please. EOE M/F/D/V