WVUE - Audience Development and Brand Manager
The Audience Development and Brand Manager is one of the station’s top brand authorities. This position provides expertise and support to News, Digital and all other local content efforts in the form of multiplatform creative strategies. The Audience Development and Brand Manager is primarily responsible for audience development.
Duties and responsibilities
The primary job duties and responsibilities of the Audience Development and Brand Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Protect and improve the station’s brand image at all customer touchpoints.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing and Audience Development develop execution strategies for the station’s comprehensive, multiplatform marketing plan.
- Lead a creative team of employees, delegating responsibilities of the multiplatform marketing plan to successfully achieve goals and adapting to seize new opportunities as they present themselves.
- Produce breakthrough advertising that advances the station’s brand position and grow audience on all platforms.
- Identify and analyze key performance indicators using qualitative and quantitative research data synthesized from multiple sources such as Nielsen, ComScore, DOMO, CrowdTangle, etc.
- Assist the Director of Marketing and Audience Development with management of the station’s outside media advertising budget, community events calendar and other public relations opportunities to maximize brand exposure to target audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or other related field required.
- Must have a creative reel demonstrating advanced knowledge of video production, especially Adobe Creative Suite software.
- 5 years experience in a creative leadership position implementing strategic priorities to achieve goals
To ensure safe completion of all required job duties, this job regularly requires the following physical demands of employees in this position
- Ability to work shifts of at least 8 hours, and occasionally longer, 5 days per week
- Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods
- Ability to interact with employees and customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to provide effective creative direction for video, audio and graphic design projects
- Ability to use a computer for tasks such as communicating via email, preparing reports and editing video.
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V