WVUE - Creative Director
The Creative Director is the one of the station’s top creative consultants for exceeding client expectations. This position oversees commercial production services and creative direction to support the Sales mission and identifies new opportunities for generating revenue for the station.
Duties and responsibilities
The primary job duties and responsibilities of the Creative Director include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing and Audience Development, as well as internal and external stakeholders to develop & execute multiplatform marketing plans for commercial clients.
- Lead a creative team of employees, balancing workflow and resource demands to complete client projects on deadline.
- Provide creative consultation, marketing expertise and customer service for Sales clients and initiatives to ensure their investments with the station deliver agreed upon value.
- Estimate billing costs using market research to provide reliable pricing information for Sales account executives.
- Maintain accurate record-keeping and invoices of all billable projects.
- Prospect commercial production revenue opportunities to assist Director of Marketing and Audience Development with the overall delivery of departmental revenue goals.
- Monitor operational expenses and employee overtime to assist Director of Marketing and Audience Development with the overall management of departmental expenses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or other related field required.
- Must provide creative reel demonstrating advanced knowledge of video production, especially Adobe Creative Suite software.
- 8 years experience in a creative leadership position implementing strategic priorities to achieve goals
- Previous team management experience preferred.
To ensure safe completion of all required job duties, this job regularly requires the following physical demands of employees in this position
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V