The Senior Marketing Producer for WVUE is an expert contributor with a diverse skillset allowing for adaptation to the project, whether it be broadcast or digital, news promotion or commercial client-driven. Incumbents are expert visual storytellers with strong skills in writing, cinematography, editing, and brand development and execution. This position interacts with a creative team as well as a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities
The primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing and Audience Development, Audience Development and Brand Manager, or Creative Director to conceptualize and create content that will help expand our rapidly-growing broadcast and digital media presence.
- Independently writes, shoots, edits, and produces promotional video and multiplatform advertising
- Edits all own video needed for their work using our editing software on a desktop computer, including but not limited to Adobe Premier, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Avid.
- Creates posts for social media and provides content for web at the request of a digital content producer or another manager, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Produce breakthrough advertising that advances the station’s brand position and grows audience on all platforms.
- Provide creative consultation, marketing expertise and customer service for Sales clients and initiatives to ensure their investments with the station deliver agreed upon value.
- Works closely with station sales employees and clients to conceptualize, write, shoot, and edit promos
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or other related field preferred.
- Must provide creative reel demonstrating advanced knowledge of video production, especially Adobe Creative Suite software.
- 3 or more years of professional experience in a creative environment, digital, or broadcast business required
- Experience with Facebook/Instagram/Twitter, Google Analytics, Crowdtangle and Web CMS Frankly and/or Wordpress required
- Must be able to adapt and to adopt any new changes in the workplace that include things like new technology.
- Must be able to drive to meet with local clients and must possess a valid driver’s license.
To ensure safe completion of all required job duties, this job regularly requires the following physical demands of employees in this position
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V