WBTV Charlotte is seeking a Senior Digital Sales Specialist to join our elite sales team. The candidate will be responsible for working with the sales staff to help develop digital revenue and will meet with local businesses to consult with them on the best digital advertising solutions for their business. The Senior Digital Sales Specialist will work strategically with our sales team to design solutions that deliver customer results through our digital products. The candidate must have at least 2 years of proven Digital sales experience and be energetic, organized, and an effective communicator.
Other key expectations include:
- Expert in prospecting, building proposals, and customizing digital marketing solutions that generate success.
- Outstanding customer service. Must be excellent in building relationships and following through on promises and commitments made.
- Creative and idea driven.
- Partner with Local Account Executives in developing and executing campaigns with extensive digital marketing components.
- Monitor, maintain, and optimize client campaigns for the best results and to grow local businesses.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising, or business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years of Digital sales experience required.
- Must have your own dependable means of transportation.
- Experienced seller with a track record of new business development and incremental selling. Experience working with others to close and maintain business.
- Expert knowledge of all facets of Digital advertising.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills, both written and oral.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience with Photoshop a plus.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple assignments, and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and team-oriented environment.
Pre-employment drug screen and clean MVR required. If qualified, please apply online and attach your cover letter and resume. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WBTV, virtual channel 3 (UHF digital channel 23), is a CBS-affiliated television station licensed to Charlotte, North Carolina, United States. The station first signed on the air on July 15, 1949. When it debuted, WBTV was the 13th television station in the United States and the first in the Carolinas