Raycom Media is recruiting Television Traffic Programming Specialists to join its Centralized Traffic Operations in Charlotte, NC.
The Program Specialist will:
- Accurately and expeditiously create, edit, and replace formats in WideOrbit traffic database with information received from local stations, network affiliates, and syndicators.
- Communicate effectively with multiple stations, Inventory Specialists, network affiliates, and syndicators.
- Enforce Traffic Policy and Corporate Standards.
- Problem solve to maximize efficiencies with inventory and automation.
- Maintain Inventory Codes, Program Names, and other foundational aspects of WideOrbit.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach your resume for job consideration. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen. No phone calls, please. EOE-M/F/D/V