KSLA, LLC. in Shreveport, Louisiana is looking for an Engineering Manager for our Technology department. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of six (6) years experience in television broadcasting and with at least two (2) years of supervisory experience within the field. The ideal candidate will also fill in a supervisory role when the Director of Technology is unavailable.
- Understanding of EAS standards and practices are essential for this position.
- Knowledge of RF/Microwave/Satellite/Transmission is preferred.
- Knowledge of IT practices are also needed for this position.
- Knowledge of the use of AutoCAD or like program is a plus but not required.
- An SBE certification is a plus but not required.
- Assist the Director of Technology on operational budgeting as well as capital budgeting.
- Assign/manage through completion of special projects and daily duties
- Assist master control in daily operations and adherence to EAS standards and practices.
- Strong technical and communication skills along with a proven track record of accomplishments in broadcast engineering.
- Ability to problem solve solutions down to component level as necessary
- AS degree in elecronics or IT equivalent
Qualified applicants, apply online, attach resume with cover letter. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V