WTVM in Columbus, Georgia is looking for an Engineering Manager for our Technology department. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three (3) years experience in television broadcasting and with at least two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Understanding of FCC rules and regulations are essential for this position.
- Knowledge of RF/Microwave/Satellite/Transmission is preferred.
- Knowledge of IT practices are also needed for this position.
- Knowledge of the use of AutoCAD or like program is a plus but not required.
- An SBE certification is a plus but not required.
- Assign/manage through completion of special projects and daily duties
- Assist master control in daily operations and adherence to EAS standards and practices.
- Strong technical and communication skills along with a proven track record of accomplishments in broadcast engineering.
- Ability to problem solve solutions down to component level as necessary
- Formal electronics education or military electronics training and 3 years hands-on broadcast engineering experience required.
Qualified applicants, apply online, attach resume with cover letter. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed