Raycom Media is looking for an individual with skills capable of supporting the systems and networks across multiple locations on Alabama’s Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail. This position is located in Montgomery, AL.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage the deployment and support of IT systems to include:
- Networking and Wireless Equipment
- Various Software
- Travel will be required within the state of Alabama. Frequency and duration will be dependent on project or troubleshooting need.
Candidates considering this position should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or comparable work experience in Information Technology (IT).
- Strong knowledge of data networking fundamentals, wireless, phone systems, documentation, cell phones, point of sales systems, cloud based concepts, software and hardware support, and troubleshooting skills.
- Expert knowledge in Windows desktop and server Operating Systems, including Active Directory.
- Familiarity with applications such as Microsoft Office, Exchange, SharePoint, and VMware.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- MCSE, CompTIA, and Cisco certifications are a plus.
Qualified applicants only, apply online and attach resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V