The Digital Ad Operations Data Analyst is responsible to monitor, access and create reports to suggest and strategize on the success of Raycom’s digital properties and sales as a whole. As well as helping create systems and tools to provide reports on a high level to corporate officers, individual stations performance as well as digital products and trends. This employee will work with station sales, programmatic sales, ad operations as needed to ensure analytic initiatives are met for the company.
- Provide ROI analyses for Raycom sales initiatives and owned and operated digital products.
- Become experienced with data API pipelines and Wide Orbit Analytics to understand caveats in the data.
- Provide data analysis related to marketing spend and promotional activities.
- Create models to predict online user behavior and performance of sales initiatives.
- Contribute to building and analyzing reports on campaign success, developing a summary for sales teams to utilize in current and future opportunities.
- Analyze data from analytics packages, and internal data and make actionable decisions and recommendations to management teams.
- Consistently learn new data sources and new analytical tools.
- Manipulate large, multi-faceted data sets such as pivot tables and V-look-ups, with precision to show larger scale optimization trends.
- Monitor and report on Raycom’s KPIs including but not limited to traffic, impressions, CTR, CPM, and engagement rates.
- Monitor the marketplace, competitive landscape, industry trends, and third party data sources to constantly identify new marketing opportunities.
- Contribute to educational documents, best practices and innovative solutions developed by the Ad Ops team.
- Communicate and coordinate as necessary with sales/customer experience team.
- Provide training and support to clients and stations for analytic reporting and dashboards.
- Drive innovation and cross-functional efficiencies.
- Additionally, this position may be required to perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- 3+ years of data-driven digital marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to create analyses that move beyond an explanation of 'what happened' to 'why it happened' and 'what should be done'
- Experience with Data Visualization ( e.g. DOMO )
- Experience with Google Analytics, social analytics, data integrations, media analytics, and client databases
- Quick Learner and a creative problem solver
- Persistent when it comes to achieving personal and professional goals
- Team Player
- Experience taking on a high level of responsibility, works well under pressure
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a deadline driven, changing environment
- Familiarity or exposure to A/B testing
Qualified applicants, please apply online at https://www.raycommedia.com/careers/ and attach your resume with cover letter. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V