The Senior Performance Specialist will manage, analyze, and optimize all stations digital advertising campaigns utilizing DFP, Simpli.fi, Velocity, TubeMogul, Nativo, Google Ad Network and Raycom proprietary technology. These employees will work with ad operations, traffic specialists, and local sales organizations as needed to ensure strategic optimization initiatives are met for the stations.
- Provide ongoing quality assurance support and ad hoc testing – coordinate A/B tests and vendor certifications, QA new product and feature releases, evaluate functionality of existing products, and test new multi-screen executions.
- Contribute to building and analyzing reports on campaign success, developing a summary for sales teams to utilize in current and future opportunities.
- Analyze data from campaign packages and internal data to make actionable optimizations and recommendations.
- Manipulate large, multi-faceted data sets such as pivot tables and V-look-ups, with precision to show larger scale optimization trends.
- Create liquid/dynamic display campaigns based on individual client goals and continually identify opportunities to make measurable improvements through the following components:
- Traffic campaigns, creative assets, and appropriate pixels and tags
- Keyword research, testing, and analysis
- Bid management
- A/B testing; Segmented retargeting
- Monitor and report on KPIs including but not limited to impressions, CTR, CPM, and conversion rate.
- Communicate and coordinate as necessary with sales/customer experience team regarding campaign performance.
- Mentor and coach junior display staff (design, traffic, ad ops specialists).
- Proactively problem solve independently while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Contribute to educational documents, best practices and innovative solutions developed by the Ad Ops team.
- Provide training and support to clients and stations for TapAnalytics reporting dashboard.
- Drive innovation and cross-functional efficiencies.
- Additionally, this position may be required to perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- 3+ years of data-driven digital marketing experience
- Experience with Data Visualization
- Experience with Google Analytics, social analytics, data integrations, media analytics, and client databases
- Quick Learner and a creative problem solver
- Persistent when it comes to achieving personal and professional goals
- Team Player
- Experience taking on a high level of responsibility, works well under pressure
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a deadline driven, changing environment
Qualified applicants, please apply online at https://www.raycommedia.com/careers/ and attach your resume and cover letter. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V