IT Assistant: WTOC is seeking an IT Assistant to work closely with the IT Manager & Technology team to provide day to day technical support to all users.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support day-to-day user requests for technical support
- Maintenance on all systems, hardware and software
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with workstations, printers, networking and mobile devices
- Work with software/hardware vendors and providers to resolve technical issues
- Assist with system updates and monitoring of computer equipment for proper operation
- Assist with inventory and technical documentation of systems and processes
- Successful candidate will have strong foundational knowledge of computing & networking concepts, proficiency in MS office 365/2013, Symantec Backup Exec & A/V & Windows Server 2008-2014
- We are seeking a team-player with excellent communication & people skills who can work independently in a fast paced 24/7 environment
- Must be able to climb ladders, lift in excess of 40 pounds and perform all work as assigned
- Must be willing to work all shifts, weekends and holidays
- Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume and cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V