KFDA is excited for the opportunity to partner with the community on supporting Moms in our area on relevant topics and support. We are extending the opportunity for you to be the ambassador of the program what this would entail the following:
1. Interviews on Set with Moms Talk sponsors to be used on TV, Online and in Social strategies.
2. On -site interiews with the Moms Talk clients in a LIVE look interview in their store to showcase 2 minutes of their best values.
3. Represent newsChannel 10 Moms Talk in the community as an Ambassador to the program.
4. This position will work with our Sales Management team.
5. Maintains and builds a positive, cooperative attitude within the station and a strong personal community involvement
6. Regular and timely attention to assigned shift
Experience/Skills/Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
*Fluency in English required
*Comprehensive written and verbal skills in English
*Valid driver’s license
While performing duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume and link to your most recent work. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V