WTOC is seeking a Broadcast Engineer/IT Technician. This position will support all live Broadcast and Post Production/Editing equipment in a digital media facility. The ideal candidate must be able to excel in a fast-paced environment, work well under pressure and be solution-oriented. Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Installation and Maintenance of Television Broadcast Media Technology Equipment
- Support of IT related systems, both end user and core systems
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve electronic and or software related issues
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve mechanical/building related issues
- Other duties may include on location support of live broadcast or streamed events
- Excellent computer skills a must
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are essential
- General knowledge of LAN/WAN/VPN networking helpful
- Ability to read technical drawings and documentation
- General knowledge of satellite and microwave systems a plus!
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
- Lift over 50lbs and climb ladders
This position may require working evenings, weekends or holidays.
If qualified, please submit resume with your application online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V