Digital Inside Sales Representative-Call Center
***VERY REWARDING HOURLY + COMMISSION PLAN + BONUSES***
If you are a highly motivated and persuasive individual and you are interested in a rewarding job in sales, join the Raycom family! We are looking for, and have an ongoing need for, part-time Inside Sales Representatives to work in our Call Center to provide Digital Media sales and lead generation for a number of TV stations nationally. One of the primary focuses as an Inside Sales Representative will include contacting businesses to verify information and establish an advertising relationship. This is an on-site call center position, located at WIS Television, and the majority of your time will be spent on business development and revenue generation.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will contact businesses throughout the country to educate them on Digital marketing solutions with our television group and establish a long-term business relationship. Most of your time will be spent making outbound calls with the occasional inbound call. Job responsibilities also include managing a call list and order fulfillment with a simple online insertion order process.
Additional responsibilities for the Inside Sales Representative includes:
- Prospecting businesses from a variety of sources and following up as needed
- Track and record your prospecting efforts
- Making outbound calls to businesses and establishing a relationship, and educating the prospective client on Digital Media marketing solutions
- Entering all documentation into a computer during calls, verifying information thoroughly to ensure accuracy, and submitting that information
- Establishing a rapport with customers and walking them through sales and/or registration processes
- Meeting or exceeding all sales and performance goals
- Participating in daily team meetings led by the manager
- Communicating effectively and thoroughly with all prospective clients
- Demonstrating a professional and positive attitude at all times
- Remaining current and up to date on all products and services offered
- Meeting all performance and goal expectations while incorporating feedback provided by your manager to successfully complete the job duties
As an Inside Sales Representative, you must be confident, outgoing, and self-motivated with a strong work ethic. You must also be a team-oriented person who is willing to learn and progress quickly in a fast paced environment. It is also critical that you are articulate; with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and that you have the ability to establish rapport with customers.
Specific qualifications for the Inside Sales Representative position include:
- High school diploma or GED, some college or degree is a plus
- Willingness and determination to engage in high call volumes with businesses
- Computer proficiency, particularly with Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Punctuality and consistent work attendance
- Sales experience is a plus
- Call Center experience is a plus
- Customer Service experience is a plus
Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to make great money and gain valuable work experience and Digital Media experience with one of the country’s largest broadcast groups. Drug screen required. Please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Raycom, an employee-owned company, is one of the nation's largest broadcasters and owns and/or provides services for 64 television stations in 36 markets and 18 states. Raycom stations cover 14% of U.S. television households and employ nearly 3,800 individuals in full and part-time positions. In addition to television stations, Raycom owns Raycom Sports (a marketing, production and events management and distribution company in Charlotte, NC) and Tupelo-Honey Productions (a Sports and Entertainment Production company based in New York), as well as Broadview Media (a post production/digital signage company based in Montgomery).