Media Planner - Charlotte NC
The Media Planner manages the preparation process and campaign reporting operations for all Raycom healthcare accounts. This person will take ownership of integrated media campaigns (from helping to refine strategy and building presentations, through campaign implementation and post-buying reporting). Accounts include hospitals, health systems, insurance groups and multi-physician practice groups across all Raycom markets. Raycom Media digital platforms include 60+ news/broadcast desktop and mobile platforms as well as a robust suite of programmatic and extended audience solutions.
The Media Planner will work in tandem with Regional Sales Managers and station sales teams to prepare for client presentations and campaign reporting meetings. The media planner is responsible for developing high quality presentations and client strategies that focus on increasing client retention and upselling accounts. This person will work directly with advertising agencies, practice managers, physicians and marketing directors to recommend campaign solutions and adjustments that facilitate the business’ growth. The ideal candidate will possess and demonstrate a strong understanding of digital advertising including but not limited to DSPs, DMPs, Ad Networks/Exchanges, SEM, SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, native advertising, content marketing, etc.
- Manage campaign strategy from start to finish to ensure clean execution and delivery of client’s digital campaigns
- Review client background information that is used to develop client presentations and work with respective stations to fill in any missing gaps, ensuring sales manager has thorough information in advance of client meetings
- Prepare and research for client meetings, working closely with the Regional Sales Manager
- Create all client presentations
- Prepare and deliver ongoing reporting and performance analyses of digital campaigns ensuring they are scheduled in a timely manner
- Manage, track and optimize account performance to maximize client satisfaction and renewal business.
- Makes recommendations for upsell opportunities. Develops and participates in upsell and renewal presentations.
- Reacts to change productively
- Deliver on deadline and capable of managing priorities all while working in a fast paced and unpredictable environment.
- Invest in a long-term commitment to team and business growth, all while supporting company goals and objectives and contributing to team’s success.
- Bachelors’ degree or commensurate experience.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-discipline team, both as a leader and as a partner/collaborator.
- Must be a “people person” who is comfortable with a high volume of phone and webinar calls with C-level clientele and internal managers.
- Strong knowledge of digital media industry. Knowledge and understanding of the healthcare marketing industry is a plus.
- Creative and strategic, with the ability to thrive solving problems.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach your cover letter and resume. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V