WMC-TV in Memphis, Tennessee seeks a Marketing Producer to join our award-winning team. In this role, you’ll put your creative thinking and skills to work to create exciting and emotion-driven advertising and content marketing alongside a creative and dynamic team. You’ll conceptualize, produce, write, edit, and share marketing creative across many channels: TV, social media, cable, radio, and more.
- Produce a variety of marketing assets for the station’s brand image and products for both on-air and digital platforms
- Create compelling copy and video that will drive viewers to our various news products
- Collaborate with other marketing team members on creative ideas or projects
- Identify and share new ways to improve marketing and drive results
- Work cross functionally and cooperatively as a team member under tight deadlines.
- The ability to interact professionally and effectively with all internal WMC employees and external organizations
- Basic knowledge of video production, especially Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and DSLR cinematography
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or other related field preferred.
- Experience with Facebook/Instagram/Twitter
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends
- Must be willing to work in Memphis, TN
Additional Job Requirements
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/reel through http://raycommedia.com/careers to be considered
- Willingness to travel, work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be 18 years or Older
- Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check
- Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples
- Must have unrestricted work authorization in the United States
Desired Characteristics/Desired Qualifications
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt to any project
- Expert visual storyteller with strong skills in writing, shooting, and editing
- Basic understanding of windows based electronics and the ability to learn ENPS as well as new systems as they are implemented.
- Act as a team player while displaying an ability to handle a variety of tasks, and make sound decisions in a fast-paced, deadline driven, stressful environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of station and corporate management.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume and link to your most recent work. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
About Us: Raycom Media, an employee-owned company, is one of the nation's largest privately-owned local media companies and owns and/or provides services for 65 television stations and 2 radio stations in 44 markets located in 20 states. Raycom Media owns or provides services for stations covering 16% of U.S. television households and employs over 8,300 individuals in full and part-time positions.
In addition to television stations, Raycom Media is the parent company of CNHI (community newspapers and information products; over 100 titles located in 23 states), PureCars (digital ad platform for the automotive industry), Raycom Sports (a marketing, production, events management and distribution company), Tupelo Raycom (sports and entertainment production company), RTM Productions (automotive programming production and marketing solutions company) and Broadview Media (a post-production/digital signage company). Raycom Media is headquartered in Montgomery, Alabama