ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Set the pace as a digital seller among the sales team
- Ensures that the team consistently meets and/or exceeds revenue targets.
- Collaborates with local market leaders, to execute sales campaigns, strategic objectives and other goals.
- Develop relationships with clients and Account Executives
- Identify sales growth opportunities, as well as market challenges, and work to develop and implement innovative action plans.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the market and monitor competitive products, innovations and activities.
- Independent prospecting of digital opportunities that will drive new revenue streams and new customers.
- Develop and maintain a full funnel of prospects and properly track prospects through the funnel using internal tools
- Conduct professional meetings with Account Executives and clients.
- Professionally prepare and present custom proposals and solutions.
- Set expectations during pre-sale phase and manage post-sale to meet those expectations to ensure client satisfaction with an eye toward renewal and up-sell.
- Include ongoing digital media campaigns to support the digital presence.
- Work closely with the Account Management (sales support) team on the implementation and execution of digital campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
Desired: Bachelor's degree preferred
Digital sales or related experience or equivalent combination of work and education experience. Digital sales, digital services, cold calling, good communication skills. Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required.
Required: Comfortable and working knowledge of digital marketing techniques, platforms and sales methods.
Desired: Hungry, independent, self-driven, consultative, strategic seller
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task; highly organized and task oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong work ethic with a customer service positive attitude (internally and externally).
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate positively and productively in a team environment
- The fulltime position includes a competitive salary, commission program, and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) match.