WTOL 11, Raycom’s CBS affiliate in Toledo, OH has an immediate opening for a Marketing Producer. We are looking for a dynamic creative who lives and breathes local news and wants to sell a great news brand! The ideal candidate loves writing, shooting, and editing. You will be surrounded by a team that wants to win, values your expertise, your passion and your creativity.
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Champion the selection, writing and producing of daily news topicals in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Write and produce promos for enterprise stories and station initiatives.
- Part of the creative team responsible for writing and producing PSAs, station sponsored events, sales promotions, and syndicated promotions.
- Producing compelling, targeted, and research driven promotion at all times.
- Sell brand distinction in topicals, special reports and image promotion.
- Be an integral part of a collaborative team.
- Must be able to have flexible hours to meet the high-volume demands.
- Must be willing to work extended hours when necessary to meet tight deadlines.
- Required to maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Production Suite a must (Premiere, After Effects, etc.).
- Strong topical and promotion writing skills. Demonstrate ability to write compelling, conversational and brand-centric copy.
- Experience in production process including editing, color correction, graphic animations and sound design.
- Proficient in videography and lighting.
- In addition to creativity, you’ll need excellent communication skills along with the ability to juggle multiple projects and work under tight deadlines.
- Must have a team attitude with a commitment to excellence.
- Minimum 2 years of television promotion experience preferred
- Experience in Adobe Production Suite including Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop a must.
- Working knowledge of ENPS
- Camera and lighting skills preferred.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume with cover letter and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V