Are you an unusually organized person? Do you have all your friends’ and family members’ birthdays in your calendar? Do you have a servant’s heart? Do you especially love helping other people get organized? If you answered yes to these questions, please read on….
About the Position:
NewsWest 9 is looking for a support representative to deliver unparalleled service to our callers, guests, and team members. At the core, you will schedule calls, manage calendars, and complete general administrative tasks. This is critical role to the success of the station and its partners
The perfect candidate is:
- Positive (glass is half-full)
- Pursues personal growth
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable with change (every day will be different)
- Enjoys the sales world
- Has a great sense of humor (takes work seriously, not yourself)
- MS Office suite
- Ability to take direction and make decisions
The ideal candidate:
- Has a strong attention to detail
- Is motivated by helping others succeed
- Has demonstrated the ability to work on multiple time-sensitive projects at once
About the Work:
Here is an example of the type of work you will do:
- Assist in the development of sales proposals, advertising packages and client presentations.
- Create supportive marketing materials for sales department.
- Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of campaigns.
- Maintain organized filing systems
- Work cooperatively with managers, co-workers and clients to deliver a high-level of service.
- Interact with co-workers, clients and the viewing public in a professional manner, both on the phone and in person.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V