KLTV/KTRE-TV is seeking a Sr. Digital Sales Specialist to join our elite sales team. The candidate will be responsible for selling over 150k (minimum) in new business revenue while assisting Television Account Executives with achieving their individual digital budgets. They will be charged with achieving aggressive digital revenue goals by selling advertising on the KLTV/KTRE digital platforms. The Sr. Digital Sales Specialist will work strategically with our sales team to design solutions that deliver customer results through our digital products. The candidate must be energetic, organized, effective communicator and an outstanding seller.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Expert in cold calling, prospecting, building proposals and customizing digital marketing solutions that generate success for our clients.
- Outstanding customer service. Must be excellent in building relationships.
- Partner with Local Account Executives in developing and executing campaigns with extensive digital marketing components.
- Monitor, maintain and optimize client campaigns for maximize results and grow local businesses.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years of sales experience required. Preferred three years of digital sales experience in a highly competitive digital sales environment.
- Experienced seller with a track record of new business development, incremental selling and excellent customer service.
- Expert knowledge of all facets of digital advertising.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and influencing skills; both written and oral.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience with Photoshop a plus.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment.
- The position is based in Tyler, Texas managing all of East Texas territory.
If qualified, please apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com/jobs. Pre-employment drug screen and clean MVR required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V