Position: Sales Marketing Specialist
The Sales Marketing Specialist at WBTV is the go to position for customized client presentations, sales marketing collateral, sales initiative support and sponsorship management. A PowerPoint expert, the Sales Marketing Specialist will coordinate promotional plans with News and Marketing and create go to market sponsorship presentations.
- Knowledge of the television and digital media sales business.
- Ability to create a positive sales story from relevant analytics
- Strong familiarity with and local knowledge of the Charlotte market and its media businesses, major industries, local businesses, communities and market characteristics.
- High proficiency with PowerPoint and the use of video and video production for sales presentation purposes.
- Proficiency to create and produce comprehensive sales materials and presentations associated with WBTV franchises, initiatives and sales properties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with WBTV Sales, Marketing, News and Digital leadership to develop go-to-market sales presentations and materials associated with the station's many sales sponsorships and station initiatives.
- Gain a strong working knowledge base of all WBTV sales assets, offerings and station properties
- Develop and update an all-inclusive sales presentation that showcases the full portfolio of WBTV sales properties and initiatives.
- Assist Sales Team by providing pre-call planning and category insights as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of client presentations that help support client's marketing strategies and long-range marketing/media plans based on Customer Needs Analysis provided by Media Sales Consultants.
- Provide a sales calendar and timelines for all sales events and major station sales initiatives.
- Keep up to date as possible on all media trends.
To apply please send your resume to: https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V