WFXG Fox 54 has an immediate opening for a Digital Content Producer/MMJ.
Your primary focus is to produce and promote original content for the station’s website, social media and digital platforms, mobile and on air. You can put your digital expertise to work by developing and producing multimedia projects for OTT and our news app. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of AP style writing. Reporting experience and solid news judgment are essential.
Knowing how to use the right digital tools for the best visual and interactive storytelling is a must.
- BS/BA in Journalism/Communications or equivalent background
- Flexibility with respect to scheduling and/or assigned work shifts
- Must be willing to work weekends
Additional Job Requirements
- Willingness to travel, work overtime, and on weekends with short notice (if applicable)
- Must be 18 years or Older
- Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check
- Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples
- Must have unrestricted work authorization in the United States
Desired Characteristics/Desired Qualifications
- Ability to read and understand a variety of materials ranging from daily newspapers/news sites, professional journals, technical reports and legal documents.
- Ability to interpret information to establish facts and determine truth.
- Basic understanding of windows based electronics and the ability to learn ENPS as well as new systems as they are implemented.
- Act as a team player while displaying an ability to handle a variety of tasks, and make sound decisions in a fast-paced, deadline driven, stressful environment
- Demonstrated ability of good news judgment
If you meet these qualifications, apply online and attach your resume and links to your most recent work. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V