The WTVM Digital Sales Specialist
The SR DSS– in concert with the Digital Team - helps develop and fully execute digital marketing initiatives to meet sales objectives and help close digital business. This role will target our Top 100 accounts, train and educate the team on digital products, and maintains digital campaigns, projects, and internal systems workflow of the digital team. SR DSS will report to the Digital Sales Manager and will assist the team in making digital revenue goals through helping MSCs develop and close digital dollars. These tasks include work in and outside of the office.
- Targeting the station’s Top 100 accounts and driving digital revenue.
- Learn about all aspects of digital advertising and helping train and educate the team on new digital products and trends.
- Work as a team with the MSCs, SMs, and other digital team members to create strategies, creative messages, and successful digital campaigns.
- Communicating with corporate Ad Ops throughout the creative process
- Attends client calls, meetings, and events to further relationships with our clients.
- Helps maintain internal workflow systems for the entire Sales team
- Works on digital presentations in PowerPoint
- Develop an understanding of customer's digital business needs, trends and patterns.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients, including high availability and responsiveness to inquiries and support requests.
- Participates in POD meetings, creative sessions, and collaborating with other departments to ensure campaigns are executed properly.
- Learns new digital products and helps implement them on the street with MSCs.
- Other tasks assigned by the DSM.
- Sales background and proven go-getter with a forward-thinking attitude
- A champion for digital at the television station
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Passionate and innovative about digital marketing and how to implement it successfully.
- Organized, detail oriented, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Desire for future growth and advancement in digital marketing
Skills and qualifications
- Minimum 2+ years of digital marketing in the area advertising/ creative process.
- Experience with digital vendors, Wide Orbit Traffic are a plus.
- Customer service skills and ability to talk high level digital when needed
- Ability to understand customer environments and re-sell Raycom Media’s value proposition continually and influence decision makers
- Fluent in Excel, PowerPoint, analytics and research tools
- Advanced communication, presentation, analytical, and organizational skills
- Technical prowess
- Proven ability to manage projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V