Digital Marketing Manager
Looking for a career in one of the smartest, fastest growing cities in America? Recently ranked the 7th best place to live in the country by “US News and World Report.” Huntsville, AL aka. “The Rocket City” could be the launching pad for your new career.
WAFF-TV, a Gray Television Group, Inc. station has an opening for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our talented team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for growing digital audience on mobile, web and social platforms, supporting the Digital Sales Manager by creating non-news sponsored content opportunities, working with the Digital Content Director and/or Manager to improve engagement on all digital platforms, and supporting the Marketing Director’s efforts by managing station promotion on all digital platforms.
- Develop digital marketing plan that supports the station’s overall marketing plan with a focus on growing digital audience
- Support the Marketing Director’s efforts to grow ratings by effectively using digital platforms to recruit viewers
- Promote station mobile apps to convert viewers and web visitors into loyal app users
- Manage digital advertising budget and allocate resources in a way that produces a positive ROI
- Manage social posting schedule for all station digital promotions and recruit to view efforts
- Develop non-news sponsored categories that generate incremental page views and revenue
- Manage digital content generation and promotion for local events that are most likely to produce UGC content and engagement
- Create native advertising opportunities and execute the production of stories and videos that fit the station’s editorial style and achieve the desired impressions and engagement for the advertiser.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or related field preferred
- A minimum of 3 years proven working experience in digital marketing producing measurable results using the latest trends and best practices
- Demonstrable experience managing social media and digital display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of social media platforms i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Experience optimizing digital campaigns to achieve goals
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML and CMS applications
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite for graphic design and/or video production
Qualified applicants, apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V