WDAM in Moselle, MS is looking for an experienced Investigative Reporter/MMJ to join our news team. Applicants should have a minimum of (1) year experience preferred. Our candidate must be a very strong journalist, positive leader inside and outside the newsroom and be a creative storyteller & writer. The candidate must be able to lift and carry video equipment, capable of shooting, writing, editing, and posting multiple stories daily on air, on-line and to social networking websites all under tight deadlines.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Enterprising ideas for original, impactful and compelling content for all platforms
- Sending and following up on FOIA requests to local agencies
- Writing sidebars and day-turn investigative content to enhance news of the day coverage
- Developing sources within the community to report on important issues
- Strategizing with news management on investigative workflow and special report placement
- Developing creative content specifically for digital and OTT platforms
- Using social media to promote content, drive engagement, find sources and stories
Qualified candidates with a proven track record to in-depth investigative reporting, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume, reel of recent work, and links to past enterprise or investigative reports.
Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screening. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WWSB - Account Executive
Are you an aggressive and goal-oriented person with a strong competitive drive and determination to win? A natural relationship builder and collaborator, often viewed by others as a thought leader? If you have ever wanted to work among influential community leaders while working in the entertainment industry then this position might be for YOU! WWSB, ABC 7 in Sarasota, Florida, is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual to join our winning sales team.
This position is responsible for growing existing accounts and developing new business on our locally produced, daily talk show, the Suncoast View. ABC 7 is seeing a candidate that will provide excellent customer service while selling the Suncoast View lifestyle segments both on air and on-line. Success will be measured by meeting and exceeding new and existing business development goals. The ideal candidate will be energetic, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, possess problem solving skills, be detail oriented and have the will to succeed in a fast-paced environment. These individuals will be detail oriented with strong computer and organizational skills.
Qualified applicants only, apply on-line (Raycom Media Careers) and submit resume with your application. No phone calls please. Clean driving record and pre-employment drug screen required. EOE-M/F/D/V
Solicit potential clients for advertising on WWSB, specifically for the Suncoast View lifestyle segments on both Television and on the website. Advise clients on marketing their business by utilizing the strength of the program and station to grow the client’s business. Determine best plan for client’s budgets. Assist clients in producing the commercials with the best creative and message to effectively market their goods and services to the viewing audience with an internet component. Sell at rates determined by the station Sales Management for the segments and devise special packages as needed to close the business campaign. Maintain the advertising schedules to ensure that clients receive the advertising as promised. Make good any discrepancies that may occur through technical difficulty or by preemption due to inventory availability.
Maintaining a productive list and adding new business.
Overseeing production when necessary including writing copy and creating campaigns.
Selling web and any event or promotion that fit with the Suncoast View featured segments.
Servicing all accounts active or otherwise.
Doing what it takes to expedite business through the building, working with traffic, accounting and production
Will represent WWSB-TV in a positive, professional manner with fellow broadcast employees and within the community served by the station.
Will encourage and maintain teamwork throughout the company and will communicate all pertinent information in a timely and effective manner.
Will endeavor to maintain our integrity by embracing high ethical standards and adhering to company policies.
Suncoast View is a locally-produced daily talk show inspired by the ABC Network’s popular, long-running talk show, “The View”. The daily chat-fest features a dynamic team of co-hosts discussing local “hot news topics”, sharing their opinions and engaging in lively conversations on every day issues and subjects such as parenting, relationships, cooking, fashion, entertainment, home & garden and even politics.
Stephanie Roberts, the popular Co-Anchor of ABC 7’s Good Morning Suncoast, serves as the show’s moderator. Rounding out the dynamic team of Co-Hosts are ABC 7’s beloved and veteran Reporter Linda Carson and Suncoast View’s Senior Producer, Joey Panek.
KAIT-TV, Raycom Media’s ABC/NBC affiliate in Jonesboro, Arkansas, has an immediate opening for a part-time news/content specialist.
Candidate must be a self-starter, able to work under tight deadlines, have the ability to learn how to operate various news broadcast equipment, and embrace a newsroom culture that blends news content gathering with production operation. Must demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing news/web content, editing video, production/journalism principles, and perform traditional production assistant duties (Chyron, audio, studio camera, and teleprompter.) This is an exciting position with great potential for upward mobility. Flexible schedule required.
Apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and upload your resume and any links to your work. No phone calls please. Drug screen required. EOE-M/F/D/V
WALB - Audience Development and Brand Manager
The Audience Development and Brand Manager is one of the station’s top brand authorities. This position provides expertise and support to News, Digital and all other local content efforts in the form of multiplatform creative strategies. This individual is a hands-on producer, who also manages the production and trafficking of station marketing content. The Audience Development and Brand Manager is primarily responsible for audience development.
Duties and responsibilities
The primary job duties and responsibilities of the Audience Development and Brand Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Protect and improve the station’s brand image at all customer touchpoints.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing and Audience Development develop execution strategies for the station’s comprehensive, multiplatform marketing plan.
- Lead a creative team of employees, delegating responsibilities of the multiplatform marketing plan to successfully achieve goals and adapting to seize new opportunities as they present themselves.
- Produce breakthrough advertising that advances the station’s brand position and grow audience on all platforms.
- Identify and analyze key performance indicators using qualitative and quantitative research data synthesized from multiple sources such as Nielsen, ComScore, DOMO, CrowdTangle, etc.
- Assist the Director of Marketing and Audience Development with management of the station’s outside media advertising budget, community events calendar and other public relations opportunities to maximize brand exposure to target audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or other related field preferred.
- Must have a creative reel demonstrating advanced knowledge of video production, especially Adobe Creative Suite software, lighting and DSLR cinematography.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising traditional broadcast, social and digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- 3 years experience in a creative leadership position implementing strategic priorities to achieve goals
To ensure safe completion of all required job duties, this job regularly requires the following physical demands of employees in this position
- Ability to work shifts of at least 8 hours, and occasionally longer, 5 days per week
- Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods
- Ability to interact with employees and customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to provide effective creative direction for video, audio and graphic design projects
- Ability to use a computer for tasks such as communicating via email, preparing reports and editing video.
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
Qualified applicants, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter, and link to your most recent work. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WLOX News Now has an exciting opportunity for a reporter who knows how to use a camera, audio and creativity to tell compelling lead stories each night on TV and on our digital platforms. We're looking for a Reporter/MMJ who understands how to dig for news, break news, and instantly share that news on digital, on our social media platforms, and on TV.
The person we hire must be energetic, driven, have solid news judgment, strong reporting skills and strong live skills. Candidates must be able to tell difficult stories, possess an investigative edge and be creative – adapting to various news stories. He or she must be a leader in the newsroom and excel at breaking news coverage from the studio and in the field. He or she must be skilled to shoot & edit their own stories and employ digital first strategies. Exceptional planning and creative storytelling are a must. Candidates must be a self-starter, demonstrate urgency to their delivery as well as possess very strong writing skills. Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required.
If you embrace new technology, understand social media or can shoot and edit, make sure you apply. Go online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume and links to your work. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Raycom Sports - Associate Producer
The responsibility of an Associate Producer is to assist the production staff in the research, planning, and producing of specific television programming. Responsibilities include editing, shooting and writing scripts for human interest features and sponsored vignettes. Also duties could include working at game sites in various roles.
Other responsibilities, not related to specific job skills, include time management, the aptitude to communicate and work cohesively with many different types of individuals.
Essential Functions & Basic Duties:
- At least 4 years of experience in broadcast and/or digital content.
- Knowledge of AVID editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
- Ability to operate ENG cameras (Sony F Series, DSLRs) and equipment.
- Responsible for coordinating/editing/shooting/writing long form features for various shows.
- Responsible for writing and editing sponsored features, promos, game roll-ins, and teases.
- Assists game and show producers in preparation for events.
- Knowledge of video router/routing/converting.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Expertise to be a creative editor/photographer/writer/producer.
- Knowledge of equipment and technology associated with our productions.
- Self-starter who can work at times with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication/personal skills.
- Ability to coordinate a feature shoot.
- Understand story ideas and concepts.
- Creative decision-making skills.
- Ability to work with strict time deadlines.
- Assists in obtaining research and information for the games and shows.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Knowledge of television programming concepts, principles, methodology, and techniques.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Working knowledge of technical equipment including a computer, audio and video requirements for games & shows, and graphics.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume and link to your work. Drug screen required. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WOIO Morning Daypart Executive Producer
The successful candidate for Executive Producer for AM Content for WOIO will be responsible for every word and every picture generated for all news platforms in the overnight and early morning day part.
You will provide vision, direction and editorial and production leadership in a level-headed manner in pursuit of great content. Oversee a team of highly motivated producers, reporters, anchors, technical and production support. Craft memorable and promotable content for all platforms. You will work passionately, collaboratively and relentlessly to grow our morning audience and provide our audience with the most compelling and relevant content possible with a keen eye for local content that resonates to a mass audience. Strong writing, producing and leadership skills needed.
Qualified applicants, please apply on-line (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter and link to your work. Drug screen required. **No Phone Calls or Emails Please * EOE-M/F/D/V
KCBD - Promotion Manager
Are you a news junkie, thought of as the person who is always “the first to know?” Can you craft a share-worthy, 120 character, message in seconds? If you answered a resounding “YES”, keep reading.
This position is at the intersection of where bold ideas meet huge expectations. You will be responsible for recruiting viewers through a multi-platform approach to watch and interact with our product. KCBD NewsChannel 11 is the dominant source for News, Weather, and Sports on the South Plains. We connect with viewers not just through television, but also through a robust online and mobile presence, and we aim to do even more.
At the core, you will write, edit, and produce commercials and social media posts that engage a diverse audience. It will allow you the opportunity to flex your creative muscles, work with top notch Adobe editing and graphic software, and learn from an accomplished team all while remaining laser focused on KCBD’s targeted audiences. At your disposal will be the latest audience tracking software, allowing you to research, measure, and establish key marketing goals.
No wimps, whiners, or complainers. If you require a recipe to get stuff done, please know we write a new one almost daily. A self-starter is a must. Please know that our interview process is thorough. If you’re selected, our First 90 Days Program includes required reading and detailed goal setting all with the purpose of clearly defining what winning looks like in your new role.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Three years in news marketing or equivalent experience is preferred. Extensive knowledge in video editing, shooting, graphic design and news writing. Love for News; A graphic eye.
TYPICAL SCHELDULE: Full time, Monday – Friday 8:30-5:30 and the occasional weekend or evening.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Drug screen required. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WDAM-TV7 is looking for a Sports Anchor/Reporter. The ideal candidate must be dynamic and have a great personality. They must be organized, aggressive and can plan for big sporting event coverage.
We’re looking for a candidate with the ability to effectively use social media to enhance our product and drive viewership to all three screens.
The candidate should have the ability to set up stories, shoot, write, edit their own work and produce their own sportscast. Another must requirement is the ability to tell hyper local sports stories. We aren’t looking for someone to give scores and highlights from national sports; our focus is local. The ability to report live, on location at sporting events in a compelling fashion is a must.
Additionally, we’re looking for a candidate with at least a year or two of Sports Directing experience. Other duties as assigned by news management.
Qualified applicants apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume and link to your most recent work. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WBRC Fox6 News seeks a full-time Meteorologist. Primary duties include helping with preparing, producing, writing and crafting content for their show segments, WBRC digital properties and social media.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceive of and create new weather and science-based stories for the assigned channel
- Stay aware of current meteorological pattern and contribute stories to the weather-content editorial process
- Drive the inclusion and prioritization of weather stories in the assigned program or day part, creates graphics, and /or commissions the creation and/or acquisition of supporting visual content
- Mine all available resources, including social media, for possible weather story ideas & content
- Work closely with on-camera meteorologists to ensure that their weather storytelling is well-organized, well-prepared, and includes language that connects most effectively with our target television audience(s)
- Coordinate with show producers to assure continuity in weather storytelling
- Prepare content using multiple graphic platforms
- Produce weather blocks that are well-organized, well prepared and targets a television audience
- Maintain proficiency with software changes
- Knowledge of social media and its role in the information and content gathering process
- Strong ability to communicate orally and verbally. Ability to disseminate complex meteorological information in a useable and understandable manner
- Ensure that WBRC Fox6 is first-to-air visually and verbally with all breaking weather information
- Customer focused, innovative, and self-motivated.
- Displays strong collaborative skills and works effectively through conflict
- Effectively contributes to team goals within a highly interactive, and at times, stressful environment
- Maintains high standards for product, performance, and ethics
- Quickly learns and applies new technologies and leads others in new initiatives
- Receives feedback constructively and incorporates that feedback into work products and performance
- Exhibits creative problem-solving skills and unique resourcefulness in order to complete tasks
- Support coverage of significant weather events, including working extra hours and days outside of normally scheduled shifts
- On-air work is limited. This position is mostly behind the scenes
Education, Experience, Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in meteorology, atmospheric science, design, or a related field
- 1 year of meteorological experience to include 1 years of television or graphics building experience
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume and link to your most recent work. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KFDA NewsChannel 10, the #1 rated television station and CBS affiliate in Amarillo, Texas, is looking for an entry-level multimedia journalist to write, edit, and present high-quality content for our broadcast and digital platforms.
Our multimedia journalists primarily work outside of the station, embedding themselves into Texas Panhandle communities while finding and delivering the stories of urgency and impact for its residents. Ideal candidates are detail-oriented, able to work independently, and can complete multiple tasks while working against a deadline. Candidates should be able to enterprise story ideas and develop reliable sources through networking.
MMJs have the daily responsibility of maintaining NewsChannel 10’s standards for journalism and storytelling in their work, as well as presenting that work live (in-studio and field) during station broadcasts. Skill in videography and non-linear editing software is required. A four-year Bachelor’s degree in journalism or a related field is preferred. Some driving is required for this position. Candidate must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and MVR check.
Interested applicants should apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and submit a resume. A link to an updated video reel is also required. No phone calls or emails, please. EOE-M/F/D/V
NewsChannel 10 is a property of Raycom Media Inc., one of the nation's largest privately-owned local media companies. Raycom Media employs over 8,300 journalists across 20 states. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WALB News 10, the ABC and NBC affiliate in Albany, Georgia is seeking a full time Digital Content Manager to lead our daily efforts for our website, mobile, OTT and social media platforms.
The ideal candidate must have a great understanding of news and also be creative, enthusiastic, a problem solver, a team player, and a leader. Candidate must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, a journalism background with excellent web writing skills and be proficient in AP style. Must also be familiar with and willing to communicate with viewers through our digital platforms.
The ideal candidate will also be self-motivated and driven to succeed. College degree in Journalism or a related field is required. Two or more years of real newsroom experience also preferred. Basic knowledge of Photoshop, digital video editing, brand management programs and content management software is also a plus.
If you want to be a part of an award winning newsroom that makes a difference in their community, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach a resume and a link to your work. Drug screen required. NO phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WTVM-TV, the ABC affiliate in Columbus, GA/Opelika, AL, WTVM Digital and BOUNCE TV is seeking a highly experienced salesperson. We are looking for the right person – one with a minimum of 3-5 years media sales experience.
The successful candidate will be motivated, detail oriented and someone that has dealt with advertising agencies or worked in the national spot TV business. This position would be dealing with many transactional television spot clients. The candidate must also be a great listener, able to build relationships thru phone and email and have a strong desire to help WTVM maximize spot revenue. In addition, the candidate should be highly organized, timely and a highly effective communicator.
The candidate must also have a working knowledge of digital advertising and the opportunities that advertising agencies would be interested in. As an ABC affiliate, WTVM can help clients with high profile events such as The Oscars, the NBA Finals, ABC Saturday Night College Football, Saturday Afternoon College Football, The CMA Awards, and the American Music Awards. Columbus, GA is the home of AFLAC, Ft. Benning, TSYS and nearby Auburn University and Kia Motors Manufacturing.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Maintain strong working relationships with all clients
- Represent a favorable station image
- Accurately project and forecast activity of all accounts
- Proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience in Matrix, Wide Orbit Traffic and Wide Orbit Media Sales preferred
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business preferred.
Qualified applicants please apply online (Raycom Media Career site) and attach your resume with cover letter. Drug screen required. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WLBT Television, the #1 station and award winning NBC affiliate in Mississippi's capital city is looking for an experienced morning anchor who is passionate about our business.
The right candidate will be a newsroom leader with excellent writing and communication skills. This opportunity is for a curious mind and someone who thrives on breaking news and digital coverage. Along with anchoring, this candidate will be a storyteller who is expected to turn daily content and special reports. We are seeking someone who has a great work ethic and enjoys storytelling across platforms. Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field required.
Qualified applicants with prior anchoring experience should apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume and link to your most recent work. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KAIT-TV, Raycom Media’s ABC/NBC affiliate in Jonesboro, Arkansas, is looking for a dynamic and energetic multi-media weekend sports reporter/anchor.
This person must demonstrate strong on-air and behind the scenes skills including reporting, writing, shooting, editing, producing and social media engagement. Extensive knowledge of building a brand through all social media platforms. Must be self-motivator with good time management and strong communication skills, and demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
Flexible work hours required, must be willing and able to work a variety of shifts including but not limited to: mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights, holidays, weekends and possible overtime hours.
Qualified candidates please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your resume with cover letter, and links to your work. Pre-employment drug test and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
The WTVM Success Manager
The Success Manager works in close concert with our Media Sales Consultants (MSC) and Digital Team to help develop and coordinate strategic marketing initiatives to meet key clients’ objectives. This position is responsible for managing and coordinating the needs and actions of their partner Media Sales Consultants.
- In conjunction with the Media Sales Consultant (MSC), the SM coordinates the planning and execution of broadcast and digital campaigns for specified clients.
- Interprets data and makes targeted, focused recommendations to clients that will drive changes in their business strategy
- Interfaces with clients on a variety of levels and functions while managing client expectations, including order entry, resolving makegoods and discrepancies, and in general, stewarding the client’s advertising schedules on broadcast and digital platforms.
- Acquires knowledge of the client’s business and customers so that marketing and advertising problems and opportunities may be anticipated and addressed
- Manages MSC’s schedule and appointments to communicate and maximize time with clients to present and close business.
- Assists MSC in setting appointments through outbound phone cold calling.
- Effectively collaborate with other departments to coordinate sales projects.
- Prospect new clients, manage deals and forecasts prospective closes throughout the different sales stages.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven self-starter with a natural curiosity toward business solutions and customer positioning
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Passionate about improving and innovating the customer experience
- Organized, detail oriented, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Desire for future growth and advancement in media sales and customer solutions.
- Minimum 2+ years of customer engagement experience in the area of marketing/advertising.
- Minimum 2+ years of project and customer management experience. Experience with Matrix a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with decision makers with various talk tracks depending on expertise level
- Critical thinking skills including data analysis and ability to position findings to customer with actionable steps
- Ability to understand customer environments and re-sell Raycom Media’s value proposition continually and influence decision makers
- Fluent in Excel, PowerPoint, analytics and research tools
- Advanced communication, presentation, analytical, and organizational skills
- Technical prowess
- Proven ability to manage projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field strongly preferred
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WTOL, the CBS affiliate in Toledo, OH seeks a Production Engineer (Master Control Operator) responsible for operation of all systems within a multi station master control.
Duties include, but are not limited to, operation of station broadcast automation systems, editing on-air playlists, setup and record satellite and other electronic delivery feeds, ingest and prepare video content onto servers, live on-air switching and quality control of all programming and transmission systems. Must be able to understand and adhere to basic FCC rules including EAS systems and logs.
Work shift will include overnights, weekends and holidays. Successful candidates must work well in a high pressure, fast paced, live news environment and possess excellent computer skills. Excellent communication/people skills required. Previous master control experience desirable.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KCBD NewsChannel 11 in Lubbock, Texas has an immediate opening for a part-time Associate Producer. The successful candidate will edit video for newscasts and digital platforms and have the opportunity to assist with writing for those platforms.
Must be able to work non-traditional hours, including holidays. The shift is primarily evenings, but other dayparts may be required from time to time. Must demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing news & digital content, editing video, and production/journalism principles. Previous television experience always preferred but not required, as this is an entry level position. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
Apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your resume and link to your work. ABSOLUTELY No phone calls. EOE-M/F/D/V
WFXG FOX 54 NEWS NOW in Augusta, GA is looking for an experienced Multi-media Journalist. The right candidate will be a newsroom leader with excellent writing and communication skills and have a strong passion for breaking news and digital coverage. Candidate must also have a great work ethic, enjoy storytelling, and be committed to upholding our brand.
- Gathering data and relevant information on local and national newsworthy events
- Create and present accurate, fair, unbiased news content as assigned. Responsible for providing news and information across multiple platforms and to present content both inside WFXG studios and remotely
- Must be visible in the community and make a reasonable amount of appearances in the local DMA
- Develop and maintain a network of news sources to create exclusive local news content
- Stay current on both local and national news events
- Work cross functionally and cooperatively as a team member under tight deadlines
- The ability to interact professionally and effectively with all internal WFXG employees and external organizations
- 2 years of experience as a television reporter in a top 125 market
- BS/BA in Journalism/Communications or equivalent background
- Flexibility with respect to scheduling and/or assigned work shifts
- Must be willing to work in Augusta, GA
Additional Job Requirements
- Willingness to travel, work overtime, and on weekends with short notice (if applicable)
- Must be 18 years or Older
- Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check
- Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples
- Must have unrestricted work authorization in the United States
Desired Characteristics/Desired Qualifications
- Ability to read and understand a variety of materials ranging from daily newspapers/news sites, professional journals, technical reports and legal documents.
- Ability to interpret information to establish facts and determine truth.
- Basic understanding of windows based electronics and the ability to learn ENPS as well as new systems as they are implemented.
- Act as a team player while displaying an ability to handle a variety of tasks, and make sound decisions in a fast-paced, deadline driven, stressful environment
- Demonstrated ability of good news judgment
Qualified applicants only, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter and link to your most recent work. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls or emails please.EOE-M//F/D/V
Raycom Media, an employee-owned company, is one of the nation's largest privately-owned local media companies and owns and/or provides services for 65 television stations and 2 radio stations in 44 markets located in 20 states. Raycom Media owns or provides services for stations covering 16% of U.S. television households and employs over 8,300 individuals in full and part-time positions. In addition to television stations, Raycom Media is the parent company of CNHI (community newspapers and information products; over 100 titles located in 23 states), PureCars (digital ad platform for the automotive industry), Raycom Sports (a marketing, production, events management and distribution company), Tupelo Raycom (sports and entertainment production company), RTM Productions (automotive programming production and marketing solutions company) and Broadview Media (a post-production/digital signage company). Raycom Media is headquartered in Montgomery, Alabama.
WIS/Raycom Media-The #1 Television Station & the #1 Local Digital Platform in Columbia, SC, has an opening for an experienced Multi-Platform Consultant with 3-5 years sales experience. You must have a proven track record of negotiating and developing business in broadcast sales and digital sales.
Excellent customer service is our benchmark and you will have an opportunity to work with one of the largest support staffs in the country to grow your business. Experience with MSOffice, Matrix, Wide Orbit Media Sales and Wide Orbit Traffic preferred.
Qualified applicants, please APPLY ONLINE (Raycom Media Careers) and attach cover letter and resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V