KAIT-TV, Raycom Media’s ABC/NBC affiliate in Jonesboro, AR is seeking a dynamic, intelligent, creative and energetic team player to join our Sales Force in a vibrant, growing market in NE Arkansas.
Experience in media sales or a related field is a plus, but not required. The winning candidate will be expected to achieve budget goals, service existing accounts, develop new business and implement advertising solutions for our clients utilizing all of our available platforms.
Candidates should possess good marketing instincts, along with excellent communication and closing skills. College degree in business, sales or marketing preferred. Great income potential and benefits package. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check.
If you have what it takes to be the newest member of the KAIT Sales team in Region 8, and thrive in a fast-paced, highly competitive environment, where hard work and excellence is rewarded, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V.
KWES-TV in Midland, Texas is seeking a dynamic leader to be our Digital Sales Manager. The Digital Sales Manager will lead the station's efforts to develop new and incremental digital business, reduce digital churn, manage the station's digital sales specialists and hold multiplatform AEs accountable for incorporating digital components into every sales pitch.
The DSM will be accountable for hitting the station's digital revenue goals. The DSM will accompany sellers to presentations on a regular basis and assist directly in closing business. The DSM reports weekly digital activity and updated forecasts to the General Sales Manager and works hand-in-hand with the Local Sales Managers to lead our team’s business development efforts.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume and cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
A WAFF Newscast Producer is qualified, talented, and creative with deep ambition to help our #1 rated multi-platform news operation become even stronger in a very competitive news market.
Candidate must be a team player with a great attitude and bring professionalism, personality, energy, confidence, and team spirit to our newscasts and our multi-platform newsroom. Successful candidate will be a strong writer, deeply knowledgeable in story selection, and have quick and thoughtful news judgment. Must be capable of creating content from sources beyond wires and feed (ex. Social Media, Court Records, reliable online publications) and be eager to add live pictures to coverage. This is a job for an artist, who understands the science of research, ratings, and daily logistical calculations. Will have an eye for creative and engaging graphics. What you bring to the job should be a higher sense of what makes for “Great TV.”
Ideal candidate will be savvy with social media and comfortable with a multi-platform workflow. Prefer candidate who knows when to break the rules! We have guidelines about the way we want our newscasts produced, but we want producers who are thinkers and willing to challenge assumptions in order to do a story justice. This is an active severe weather market, so experience in covering severe weather situations is very important.
Qualified applicants only, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume and link to your most recent work. Pre-employment drug screen and clean MVR required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KWES NewsWest9 in the Midland/Odessa market is currently looking for an Account Executive.
You are an experienced Salesperson and you are looking for a step toward Management. NewsWest9 is the place for you. With your proven track record of closing broadcast and digital sales, this position is an excellent real growth opportunity. KWES-TV is a growing company and is constantly promoting with in. We have a competitive drama free work environment. Potential with Raycom Media is endless. Come join our team!!
Bring your positive energy and proven abilities. You’ll be responsible for growing sales on our broadcast and digital products portfolios. We want your proven sales experience, organization, communication and excitement for how the broadcast and digital worlds are expanding our opportunities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Prior successful sales experience with a history of building and maintaining satisfied customers
- Strong communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills, both written and oral.
- Great problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to balance multiple assignments, prioritizing tasks and demands in a team-oriented environment
- Fearless and passionate about cold calling, prospecting, building proposals, and customizing digital marketing solutions that generate success.
- Your own dependable means of transportation.
- Outstanding customer service. Must be excellent in building relationships and following through on promises and commitments made.
- Creative and idea driven.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume and cover letter. Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KOLD- Success Manager
This position will be responsible for maximizing client relationships and services for specific accounts by serving as the primary point of contact for the client as the internal liaison between Media Sales Consultants Media Planners, Research Director and other resource personnel. This position is the key owner of the post-sale client experience and the key overseer of campaign implementation and performance.
- Oversees the daily management of assigned accounts that meet specific criteria
- Executes regular touch points with clients at campaign inception and throughout the lifetime of the client relationship
- Identifies up-sell opportunities within an account's marketing strategy and passes them along to the Media Sales Consultant for presentation to the client.
- Retains client base through exemplary service and positive ROI for the client
- Targets accounts not meeting account management criteria and recommends strategies for the account to meet that criteria, thus growing the Account Manager's account base
- Through the identification of new opportunities, grows average revenue per account (ARPA)
- Evaluates new and existing products to determine optimal fit for each account and makes recommended marketing changes as necessary
- Develops and maintains working relationships with key contacts and team members in all functional area
- Coordinates and monitors development of artwork, ad copy and proofs with creative team to ensure successful execution of the client's advertising campaign
- Receives, compiles and presents campaign performance reports to client; makes recommendations as necessary
- Stays abreast of client's marketing needs: strategy, audience, objective and ROI expectations.
- Proven self-starter with a natural curiosity toward business solutions and customer positioning
- Mix of analytical ability to see trends in data and ability to influence customer behavior using results
- Passionate about improving and innovating the customer experience
- Desire for future growth and advancement in media sales and customer solutions
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 2+ years of customer engagement experience in the area of marketing/advertising
- Minimum 2+ years of project and customer management experience. Matrix or Sales Force experience, a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with decision makers with various talk tracks depending on expertise level
- Critical thinking skills including data analysis and ability to position findings to customer with actionable steps
- Ability to understand customer environments and re-sell Raycom Media's value proposition continually and influence decision makers
- Fluent in Excel, Power-Point, analytics and research tools
- Advanced communication, presentation, analytical, and organisational skills
- Technical prowess
- Proven ability to manage projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field strongly preferred
Qualified applicants, please apply on-line and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
New Orleans’ local media leader, WVUE FOX 8 seeks candidates for an exciting position – the Digital Sales Coordinator (DSC) – to play a critical role in the digital sales and support processes.
The DSC works with internal sellers and Sales Managers, as well as external personnel to ensure a seamless flow for our advertisers as their campaigns and special projects are built, launched, and maintained.
From helping with the assembly of sales materials, to initial order entry, to communicating design/business requirements to the corporate Digital Ad Ops and Digital Creative teams, and reporting on campaigns during flight, the DSC has a hand in every aspect of the digital advertising process at FOX 8. The DSC will also participate in social media components of campaigns to include content creation and publishing.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in the MS Office suite, and familiarity with services like Google Analytics and comScore is beneficial, but not required. A four-year college degree in Business or Marketing is preferred, as well. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your cover letter & resume. No phone calls, please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KFVE-TV (The Home Team), a Hawaii News Now station and home of premier local television events in Honolulu, Hawaii, has an immediate opening for an Account Sales Executive. We value passion, creativity, strong work ethic and persistence, and offer the right person an exceptional opportunity to begin or advance their career in a dynamic environment working with a great team of creative people. Our ideal candidate has the potential to build collaborative relationships and provide customer solutions through an integrated suite of media platforms, including television, Internet, mobile and other emerging products. If you are coachable, self-motivated, and a high-achiever with excellent communications skills, we will provide you with the training and support you need to succeed in this industry.
- Accountable for local television and digital revenue performance; working both strategically with other Account Executives and our Creative Team, Research Department and other departments.
- Driving new television and digital sales, as well as up-selling existing key accounts.
- Able to create innovative multimedia recommendations, as well as communicate performance levels to current and potential customers.
- Monitor advertising campaign performance using metrics to maximize opportunities and implement areas for improvement.
- Must be an excellent communicator who can clearly sell ideas and solutions.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must own car with required insurance coverage, valid driver’s license, and clean driving abstract.
- Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
- 2 years’ outside business to business sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or advertising.
- Experience in television, digital, or media industry.
- Experience in new Business to business development.
Hawaii News Now was selected as one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the fourth year in a row by its employees and Hawaii Business Magazine (2015-2018). We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
Please apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and include your cover letter and resumé. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V.
WVUE-TV FOX 8 in New Orleans, LA is looking for a full-time Digital Content Producer to write and post fresh content to our website/apps, write clickable headlines that get results and engage the FOX 8 audience through our social media channels. You must be able to create and distribute content in real time with a focus on reaching news consumers on all platforms.
Qualified candidates will have experience in a newsroom paired with strong and efficient writing skills that also have a creative flair. You should also have a practical knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, blogging and experience on a content management system.
Candidates must also have a passion for news. You should be able to thrive in busy environment and excel as part of a team while also being proficient enough to work independently. Video editing experience is preferred.
Apply online and attach resume with cover letter. Be prepared to send writing samples and proof of social media use to engage audiences. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WLOX is seeking a part-time News/Content Specialist. Successful candidate will perform traditional production assistant duties (chyron, audio, studio camera, and teleprompter) as well as newsroom duties including editing and posting to our website. This is an exciting position with great potential for upward mobility. Flexible schedule required. College Degree and/or relevant experience preferred.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Assistant Chief Engineer
WWBT-TV Richmond, VA seeks full-time Assistant Chief Engineer.
Responsibilities include supervising broadcast engineering staff, project management, and installation, repair and maintenance of all television station equipment. Minimum 4 years experience in broadcast engineering or related field and proficiency with Windows OS, applications, and networking required. Advanced electronics education or military electronics training a plus. Must be a team player with excellent communication and people skills.
Qualified applicants only apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com. Attach resume. Drug Screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Creative Digital Storytellers Wanted. Are you passionate about creating new forms of digital storytelling? Do you love food, travel, and the weekend lifestyle? Can you find amazing places and people in our area and create engaging stories and videos? If so, we want you to join our team.
WLBT 3 On Your Side is looking for a creative storyteller to join our new digital initiative. She/he will be responsible for delivering multiple pieces weekly and will split their time between writing, producing, shooting and editing content as necessary. We are looking for people who are great to work with and highly motivated.
- Bachelor's degree in film, television, news, or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
- Proven experience as a digital video storyteller with strong camera and editing skills
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite: Premier, Photoshop
- Demo reel is required
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple project with varying production timelines.
- Experienced in still photography preferred but not required
- Must be energetic, positive and great to work with
- Must be highly motivated self-starter, able to work well alone and as part of a team
Evenings and some weekends may be required.
If qualified, please apply online and include your cover letter and resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KFVS- Maintenance Supervisor
The Maintenance Supervisor will assist the Engineering Manager in the management of building and equipment maintenance, manage building environmental and structural components, and ensure proper maintenance of broadcast equipment. The Maintenance Supervisor will also help maintain the broadcast chain, ENG/RF systems, and encoding systems. This person will directly oversee maintenance engineers and guide them in completion of their duties and reaching department performance goals.
Summary of essential job functions:
The Maintenance Supervisor will oversee and assist in the performance of the following engineering functions by maintenance engineers.
- Maintain television and digital production technology, facilities and equipment for the company. Assist in maintenance of the IT network, switches, work stations, laptops and printers.
- Perform routine equipment/facility maintenance.
- Assist with system integration and modification of TV/IT systems, and communicate with other departments to contribute to the resolution of equipment and system performance issues.
- Assist in maintenance of company servers and computer equipment. Work with corporate IT as needed to maintain performance.
- Assist in monitoring of facility’s environmental and security systems.
Minimum requirements and abilities:
- Technical degree in Digital Electronics, Broadcasting, Information Technology or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- At least 15 years’ experience as a technical engineer in broadcast or related industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, must be self-motivated.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
- Strong PC/MS Office experience.
- Experience with video cameras, A/V routing and patching, audio equipment, graphics systems, editing systems.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WIS-TV, the #1 content brand in Columbia, SC, is seeking a Creative Director to join our award-winning team. As the Creative Director you will be one of the station’s top creative consultants working with our clients to help them exceed expectations and generate revenue. If you are a self-starter who wants to roll up their sleeves, and be part of a winning team creating opportunities to help our clients succeed, then this could be the job for you. As our Creative Director you will be responsible for working with sales managers and account executives to conceive and execute effective client-driven commercial projects and revenue-generating station initiatives. This is a leadership position, overseeing commercial production services and creative direction to support the Sales and marketing mission.
The ideal candidate is an expert visual storyteller with strong skills in writing, cinematography and Adobe Creative Cloud editing programs. Exceptional organization and strategic thinking is required to implement market research recommendations and achieve goals in audience development and revenue growth. This individual is a hands-on producer, with knowledge of digital and social media marketing trends and platforms.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or other related field. A minimum of 3 years proven working experience, producing measurable results and using the latest marketing trends and best practices.
Must provide creative reel demonstrating advanced production knowledge, especially Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and DSLR cinematography.
Qualified applicants, please apply online at www.wistv.com/careers and attach resume with cover letter, and link to your most recent work. Pre-employment drug screen required. EOE-M/F/D/V
WSFA NEWS 12, the #1 brand in Montgomery, Alabamaseeks a Director of Marketing and Audience Development to lead the station’s marketing department. This role provides expertise and support to News, Digital, Sales and all other local content efforts for multiplatform creative strategies, and commercial production services for WSFA.
This is the perfect role for someone who is currently a Director of Marketing, Marketing Director, Creative Services Director, Promotion Manager and/or Senior Producer looking for the next move in their career.
This individual is a hands-on leader, skilled in multi-platform marketing, outside media delivery, client creative services projects, and communications and community relations activities. Exceptional organizational and strategic thinking required to implement market research recommendations and achieve goals in audience development and revenue growth.
The Director of Marketing and Audience Development manages a creative team to produce award-worthy, audience-motivating promotion that will expand the station’s rapidly-growing broadcast and digital media presence. The Director of Marketing and Audience Development is also responsible for the station’s overall marketing strategy, including outside media planning and buying, budgets and employee training modules.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or related field preferred. 2 years’ experience in a marketing leadership position preferred. Send creative reel demonstrating advanced knowledge of video production, especially Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and DSLR cinematography.
Qualified applicants only, apply online and attach resume, cover letter, and link to your most recent work. Drug screen and Motor Vehicle Record check required. EOE-M/F/D/V
KFVS-TV is seeking a dynamic, intelligent, creative and energetic team player to join our Sales Force in a vibrant, growing market in Southeast Missouri. Experience in media sales or a related field is a plus, but not required. The winning candidate will be expected to achieve budget goals, service existing accounts, develop new business and implement advertising solutions for our clients utilizing all of our available platforms. Candidates should possess good marketing instincts, along with excellent communication and closing skills. College degree in business, sales or marketing preferred. Great income potential and benefits package. Previous sales experience is a plus.
If you have what it takes to be the newest member of the KFVS Sales team, and thrive in a fast-paced, highly competitive environment, where hard work and excellence is rewarded, please apply online and attach resume. Must pass drug screen and possess clean driving record. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Are you passionate about creating content that breaks the news story mold? Do you love food, travel, and the weekend lifestyle? Can you find amazing places and people in our area? And create engaging stories that present non-traditional revenue opportunities? If so, we want you to join our team.
WTOL the #1 content brand in Toledo, OH, is looking for a creative storyteller to help expand its rapidly-growing broadcast and digital media presence. The ideal candidate will be quick-thinking, creative and multi-talented with the ability to produce multiple pieces weekly; splitting their time between writing, producing, shooting and editing content that engages and produce results across multiple platforms.
The 419 Weekend producer demands direct knowledge of all aspects of video production to independently create top-quality multiplatform content. Energetic, a strategic thinker and highly motivated self-starter that will work with a team of producers or independently to produce a variety of creative assets for our broadcast and digital assets. The ideal candidate will also work with the sales team to develop new revenue opportunities for our expanding broadcast and digital properties.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or other related field preferred. Must provide creative reel demonstrating advanced knowledge of video production, especially Adobe Premiere and DSLR cinematography. Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat, Brightcove, Wordpress plus audience engagement and management tools for digital publishing, reporting and analytics experience is required.
On-camera experience preferred. Evenings and weekends will be required. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
If qualified, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and include your cover letter with resume and demo reel. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KSWO TV in Lawton, OK has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Local Sales Manager. A qualified candidate will be a team leader with a clear focus on new business development and providing client advertising solutions with both on air and digital sales platforms.
Day to day activies will include staff development, forecasting, agency negotiation and training. Candidate will have well developed coaching and team building skills and the ability to plan and achieve sales objectives. A college degree is preferred with 5 or more of successful experience in television and digital sales preferred. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check.
If you possess creativity, leadership and relationship-building skills, please apply online at the Raycom Media Career Site. https://www.raycommedia.com/careers and attach resume. No phone calls please. EOE/M/F/D/V
WXIX - Transactional Multi-Media Sales Consultants
The successful Transactional MSC will be motivated, detail oriented and someone that has dealt with advertising agencies. This position would be dealing with many transactional spot television clients. This position requires the ability to be highly organized, an effective communicator able to build relationships through phone and email.
The T-MSC must have a working knowledge of Digital advertising and the opportunities the multiple platforms represent.
Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goal.
Maintain strong working relationships with clients.
Represent a favorable station image.
Accurately project and forecast activity of all accounts
Experience in Wide orbit Traffic, Wide obit Media Sales and Matrix
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume with cover letter. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WAFF has an immediate opening for a News Operations Manager.
We are looking for someone with strong managerial skills & a working technical knowledge of a multi-platform newsroom operation. This person will oversee the day-to-day on air execution and operations of our Content Department. The right candidate will assist in the development, implementation, and training processes of new & existing systems. Familiarity with the news production process, logistics, non-linear edit systems, ENPS, ENG, SNG newsgathering, WorldNow and mobile platforms are necessary.
This position includes managerial responsibilities. It also requires proven ability to diagnose & resolve problems associated with all technological facets in the newsroom. The News Operations Manager must also have excellent communication skills & work closely with all departments with special focus on our Engineering/IT department & the Assignment Desk.
To complete the application process, qualified candidates should apply online (Raycom Media Careers) or at WAFF.com and submit a resume and links to their best work. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
The Reporter/Multi-Media Journalist needs to do it all; report, shoot, edit and push content online. This position will go live in the field on a daily basis and normally work by themselves to gather content for packages and other stories for both on-air and online.
- Write and package breaking news stories and general news stories for TV as well as the online and mobile community.
- Produce visual journalism, including photos and video, to use in packages and stories for both on-air and online to help supplement the work of full-time video journalists on staff.
- Constantly update your story online whether it is breaking or a general news story with unique web only content and interviews.
- Understand basic internet search engine optimization practices and utilize them when researching and writing stories and online content.
- Contribute to FOX 54’s growth by using social media to converse with viewers and gather ideas and content online.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience required
- 2+ years MMJ experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver compelling and promotable stories
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a rapid, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume and link to your most recent work. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V