WVUE - Media Sales Consultant
Are you an aggressive and goal-oriented person with a strong competitive drive and determination to win? A natural relationship builder and collaborator, often viewed by others as a thought leader? Are you interested in a sales job that allows you to do what you do best---sell, sell and sell! No more order entry, no collections, no paperwork--just you and your clients changing the way an industry conducts business. Sounds too good to be true---it is a new day of selling at Raycom Media, the industry leader in Multi-Platform sales and marketing and we are looking for Star Sales professionals who want to join this revolution.
This position requires someone with a high level of tenacity and closing ability in order to achieve set sales quotas within the assigned territory. This position utilizes an audience based sales approach, selling across all product platforms, to provide marketing solutions of current and new customers. A great Media Sales Consultant must possess extensive industry and market knowledge such that they assist their clients in defining discrete marketing objectives and then recommending high impact solutions. Raycom Media believes in a client focused approach and prides itself on addressing clients' needs, crafting custom solutions and consistently delivering results.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Conduct thorough client needs analyses, present proposed strategic solutions and tactics and provide follow-up assessments of advertising effectiveness.
- Utilize expanded B2B marketing resources to build compelling and creative solutions in a competitive landscape.
- Develop new business and maintain current business within the assigned territory.
- Sell across all product platforms, broadcast as well as digital to include OTT.
Each Media Sales Consultant will be paired with a Success Manager. Together it will be your priority to provide the best possible customer service while constantly and consistently creating new client relationships.
The individuals who will become our Media Sales Specialists are enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated, hunters and confident with an entrepreneurial spirit--if this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing or Advertising preferred
- 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience required, with interactive/digital experience preferred.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
We’re 14 News, WFIE, in Evansville, Indiana and we’re looking for a Reporter who strives to be the best. We’re a Raycom station in the heart of the Midwest. We love news and dominate in digital. We’re looking for a strong storyteller who wants to learn the craft.
Our successful candidate will need a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or a related field. We’re looking for reporting experience with a lot of live. You will learn to develop sources so you can break the news. You’ll be better at the big stories. You’ll learn how to craft a story so it makes a strong impact on our community. Our reporters shoot edit and post many of their own stories. We are fierce on digital and social. Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required.
If you want to work at a dominant station in a wonderful area, this job may be for you. Qualified applicants apply online and attach resume and link to your work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KFDA, the CBS affiliate in Amarillo, TX seeks a part time Master Control Operator responsible for operation of all systems within a multi station master control.
Duties include, but are not limited to, operation of station broadcast automation systems, editing on-air playlists, setup and record satellite and other electronic delivery feeds, ingest and prepare video content onto servers, live on-air switching and quality control of all programming and transmission systems. Must be able to understand and adhere to basic FCC rules including EAS systems and logs. Work shift will include overnights, weekends and holidays.
Successful candidates must work well in a high pressure, fast paced, live news environment and possess excellent computer skills. Excellent communication/people skills required. Previous master control experience desirable.
Qualified applicants, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your resume and cover letter. No phone calls please. Pre-employment drug screen required. EOE-M/F/D/V
KCBD - Digital Sales Specialist
This position reports to Director of Digital Marketing and is responsible for day to day sales of our digital product portfolio. This person will work independently to develop advertising relationships.
Raycom media is on the cutting edge of media companies with a product suite that includes Internet, mobile, SMS, e-mail marketing, deals, contesting and social media. High volume phone and face-to-face calls will be required daily.
Applicant must be an excellent communicator, highly computer literate and passionate about the value of digital media. Great upside potential for the right person. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Want to have FUN making LIFE CHANGING money? Come work for the NUMBER ONE media solution in Lubbock! KCBD/Raycom. Help South Plains businesses grow their revenue by offering digital and broadcast marketing solutions provided by the DOMINANT media company in The Hub City.
If you are a self-starter and enjoy the thrill of the chase, this job is for YOU! This job is all about creating new business and being financially rewarded for your efforts.
Lubbock has a college town feel with a low cost of living that you won’t find in Austin!
Come join our great team!
College degree preferred. Ongoing training is provided.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Great opportunity for a storyteller that can field produce, shoot, edit and understands how to create compelling broadcast and digital content.
WOIO and WUAB CLE 43 is launching a food, travel, and lifestyle initiative that will be spearheaded by the CLE Weekends Producer. The ideal candidate will be quick-thinking, creative and multi-talented with the ability to produce multiple pieces weekly; splitting their time between writing, producing, shooting, and editing content that engages and produces results across multiple platforms.
The CLE Weekends Producer position demands direct knowledge of all aspects of video production to independently create top-quality multiplatform content. Energetic, a strategic thinker and highly motivated self-starter that will work with a team of producers or independently to produce a variety of creative assets for our broadcast and digital assets. The ideal candidate will also work with the sales team to develop new revenue opportunities for our expanding broadcast and digital properties.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or other related field preferred. Must provide creative reel demonstrating advanced knowledge of video production, especially Adobe Premiere and DSLR cinematography. Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat, Brightcove, Wordpress plus audience engagement and management tools for digital publishing, reporting and analytics experience is required.
On-camera experience a plus. Evenings and some weekends may be required. Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required.
If qualified, please apply online and include your cover letter, resume and demo reel. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KLTV-TV, Responsible for collecting, analyzing, editing, and writing copy of newsworthy events for on-air and online presentation. Must have good writing skills and excellent communication skills. Must be able to fulfill all responsibilities of a Reporter. Must be involved in reporting news on digital and social media platforms.
College degree in Radio/Tv or Journalism. Two years prior experience in a commercial television news environment. Must be able to work under deadline pressures. Must work well with news contacts, viewing public, and others.
Must have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and be insurable. Must pass a pre-employment drug screening test.Frequently exposed to outside conditions. Required to work weekends, holidays, and evenings as necessary. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule. Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 25 lbs. Must have excellent hearing and vision (correctable).
DATE POSITION AVAILABLE:
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS PLEASE VISIT https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com to apply. Include cover letter, resume, and a link to your work.
WTOC-TV 11 in Savannah, GA is looking for a motivated Photojournalist.
Candidate must display competence in ENG cameras and video editing. Must be capable of gathering news assignments on your own or as part of a team. Responsible for maintaining assigned camera gear, operating ENG trucks, editing digital video, using bonded cellular Live broadcast devices (Live U), posting video clips to the web, driving company vehicle and other duties as assigned.
Experience: Minimum 2 to 3 years of prior videography experience at a Network affiliated TV station. Candidate must have a proven ability to post content on social media platforms. Flexible work hours required. Must be willing and able to work a variety of shifts including but not limited to: mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights, holidays, weekends. Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a clean driving record.
Qualified candidates please apply online and attach your resume with cover letter, and links to your work. Pre-employment drug test will be required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Looking for the next great superstar! WTXL ABC 27 HD has an immediate opening for a full-time Anchor/Reporter/Producer in our News Department, are YOU that person?
Duties of this position will include gathering and verifying factual information for stories through interviews, observation and research; assembling and explaining information accurately on all stories assigned; building community and business contacts to develop fresh daily leads; providing live news reports for WTXL news programs, conducting live reports from event sites as well as the studio; anchoring during various shifts, producing newscasts and updating social media. This position is expected to act as a supervisor/role model for interns and news crews during assigned shifts. Other duties, such as making personal appearances to promote the station, may be assigned as the needs of the station dictate.
Applicants must have a good attitude and approach, be able to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word, and find solutions for or deal proactively with work-related problems.
- College degree in Journalism/Communications required
- 1-2 years of experience as a reporter, with some on-air anchoring experience
- Some producing experience
- Proficient with computers as well as online and mobile platforms
- ENPS experience preferred
- Good work ethic and good attitude and approach
- Must be able to multi-task and provide a proficient level of quality control and accuracy
- Must have a valid state driver’s license. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work well with other staff under periods of stress and impending deadlines and must have a visceral distaste for office politics and gossip.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your resume with cover letter and a link to your work.. No telephone calls, please. WTXL ABC 27 HD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE-M/F/D/V
KSWO-TV is seeking a passionate, energetic and highly motivated Sales Executive. The business is changing every day and we need a person who can adapt quickly and maximize sales on all of our over the air and digital platforms.
Must have a high sense of urgency and an inner drive to want to be the best. A strong work ethic and the ability to formulate and execute a daily plan is also a must. This is a fast paced and fun business that requires persistence, organization, creativity, and interpersonal skills. This position will be loacted in Lawton, OK. Bilingual is requested but not required. Experience in media sales or a related field is also a plus, but not required.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, highly competitive environment, where hard work and excellence is rewarded, please apply online (Raycom Media Career Site) or go to kswo.com, then "about us" tab, then "KSWO job listings" and attach a cover letter and resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WTVM News Leader 9 the #1 content brand in West Georgia and East Alabama, is seeking a Marketing Producer. The marketing producer will be a self-starter with the ability to adapt to the project, whether it be broadcast or digital, news promotion or commercial client-driven. He/she should be a visual storyteller with strong skills in writing, cinematography, and editing. Working with the Creative Director to conceptualize and create content that will help expand our rapidly-growing broadcast and digital media presence. The ideal candidate will have work well with a creative team as well as a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
This role demands direct knowledge of all aspects of video production to independently create top-quality multiplatform advertising. Working with a team of producers and reporting to the Creative Director, this Marketing Producer must efficiently produce a variety of creative assets for both WTVM News Leader 9, WXTX Fox 54, and commercial clients. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively engage with WTVM News Leader 9, and WXTX Fox 54’s social audience and to have an understanding of social media monitoring and management tools for publishing and reporting.
College degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or other related field preferred.
Must provide creative reel demonstrating advanced knowledge of video production, especially Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and DSLR cinematography (Canon C-100). Experience with Facebook/Instagram/Twitter, Google Analytics, Crowdtangle and Web CMS Frankly and/or Wordpress is a plus.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume and link to your work. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KFVS-TV in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, is seeking a full-time Multi-Media Journalist whose storytelling is equally impactful in the field and on the anchor desk.
Online reporting will be a major part of this reporter's responsibilities, so mastery of digital and social tools is a must. The successful candidate must also be able to write, shoot, edit, and present strong stories on video. This reporter must be skilled in all phases of storytelling, and thus ready to work alone in the field as required.
This position will include anchoring one or more weekend newscasts, so the successful candidate must have a strong presence on the anchor desk and in the newsroom.
Applicants must possess a four-year college degree and have at least three years experience reporting and anchoring.
If you want to be a part of an award winning aggressive newsroom that makes a difference in its community, then apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and upload your resume, references, and work examples. Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record and pass a drug test. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WLBT, the #1 content brand in Jackson, MS, is seeking a Senior Marketing Producer. The Senior Marketing Producer will be a self-starter with the ability to adapt to the project, whether it be broadcast or digital, news promotion or commercial client-driven. He/she should be an expert visual storyteller with strong skills in writing, cinematography, editing, brand development and execution. Working with the Brand Manager and Creative Director to conceptualize and create content that will help expand our rapidly-growing broadcast and digital media presence. The ideal candidate will work well with a creative team as well as a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
This role demands direct knowledge of all aspects of video production to independently create top-quality multiplatform advertising. Working with a team of producers and reporting to the Brand Manager and Creative Director, this Senior Marketing Producer must efficiently produce a variety of creative assets for WLBT, a variety of commercial clients and our SSA partner, WDBD. Also serves as brand manager for WDBD. The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge in audience engagement and management tools for digital publishing, reporting and analytics.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or other related field preferred.
Must provide creative reel demonstrating advanced knowledge of video production, especially Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and DSLR cinematography. Experience with Facebook/Instagram/Twitter, Google Analytics, Crowdtangle and Web CMS Frankly and/or Wordpress is required.
To ensure safe completion of all required job duties, this job regularly requires the following physical demands of employees in this position
- Ability to work shifts of at least 8 hours, and occasionally longer, 5 days per week
- Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods
- Ability to interact with employees and customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to provide effective creative direction for video, audio and graphic design projects
- Ability to use a computer for tasks such as communicating via email, preparing reports and editing video.
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Digital Sales Specialist (DSS) WTXL-TV is seeking a Digital Sales Specialist (DSS). If YOU possess strong communications skills, as well as the ability to generate New Digital Business with new clients and Digital pairings with our traditional broadcast clients, then YOU might be just who we’re looking for! If you're looking to lay the ground work for a career in digital sales management, we might be looking for YOU!
Summary: The Digital Sales Specialist is responsible for working with the existing MSC’s (Media Sales Consultants) in driving digital revenue and achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue budgets. This position offers market comparable compensation with the opportunities to grow and open doors in other Raycom markets or the local Big Bend Region; it just depends what motivates you.
Specific Responsibilities:Digital Sales Specialist will be responsible for helping to meet and exceed the digital advertising goals of WTXL. This will be accomplished by prospecting, presenting, closing and maintaining a growing list of local advertising clients held by the MSC’s. Our Digital Sales Specialist will be a thought-leader in all aspects of digital advertising and emerging media. Our DSS will also play a role in overseeing the success of campaigns as they help to reduce churn through monthly meetings with digital clients.
To achieve this, the DSS will:
- Consistently assist the MSC’s in prospecting for new advertisers and researching new client categories.
- Establish and maintain excellent, mutually beneficial working relationships with local advertisers.
- Package, present and sell WTXL digital products to meet sales goals.
- Be knowledgeable, in the sense of capabilities and limitations, about all aspects of on-line marketing and sales, including website builds, ALL display advertising, video, sponsorships, verticals, SEO, PPC, reputation management, email and other digital marketing.
- Develop an understanding of customer's digital business needs, trends and patterns. (A HEAVILY condensed version of the traditional interrogation style “Needs Analysis.”)
- Effectively articulate the value of a variety of digital products to customers as you help build the “Big Idea” that propels the advertising partnership into a successful endeavor.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients, including high availability and responsiveness to inquiries and support requests.
- Consistently work WITH the MSC’s to ensure high activity levels are achieved in new business development to grow market share.
- Work precisely and cooperatively with ad ops staff and business staff to ensure timely, accurate sales order entry; insertion order entry; campaign creative production; campaign monitoring and optimization; and billing reconciliation. (I hope you like details!)
- Report routinely to the Director of Local Sales on all pertinent market intelligence, as well as account and pipeline status reports.
- Work with our Digital Success Manager to ensure timeliness and accuracy of campaign fulfillment, report generation, and scheduling and running monthly client meetings.
- Provide weekly education on digital to the MSC’s during weekly sales meetings.
- Be able to operate with a high level of independence while working along side the MSC’s and in-tandem with the Digital Success Manager.
Position Requirements: The Digital Sales Specialist should have the following, or comparable, skills, abilities and experience:
- Experience in communicating audience based marketing solutions.
- Strategies to work through objections/concerns related to cost, budgets and selling strategies.
- Proficiency in face-to-face sales calling, including up-selling, appointment and cold calling.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to drive initiatives for change.
- Competitive personality and direct sales skills a must.
- Positive and contagious attitude- some might call you the “life of the party”.
- Ability to identify customer needs and effectively match to solutions.
- A broad working knowledge of the fundamentals and emerging trends of interactive media sales, advertising, and marketing solutions for local businesses.
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills; and being a disciplined self-starter are all necessary to be effective in this role.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power-Point, Excel, previous use of a CRM and the internet is essential.
- APTITUDE to learn complex concepts and the willingness (personality) to ADAPT and INVEST yourself into the challenge of overseeing digital success for WTXL.
Is this YOU? Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. No phone calls please. Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required. EOE-M/F/D/V
ABC7 in Sarasota is looking for a News Specialist for live news broadcasts, public affairs show, and paid program shows. The News Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that all microphones on talent is properly affixed and proper levels maintained throughout the production. Must balance audio levels on all programs and studio productions. Cross training in camera work for live and taped newscasts and shows, video editing and digital contributions will also be included in this job.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WMBF News, the Raycom Media Station in Myrtle-Beach Florence, is seeking an Account Manager. The right candidate must be independent, creative, energetic, detail oriented, and highly motivated; also, must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong work ethic and positive attitude. This is an entry level position which provides experience and teaches the skills necessary for promotion into our Account Executive career. Previous media sales experience is not required.
Please apply online and submit your resume and cover letter. Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WOIO/WUAB-TV is seeking a performance driven multi-media sales consultant to sell advertising on WOIO, WUAB, Bounce TV, ME TV, Cleveland19.com, cleveland19 News apps, and affiliated digital platforms. Candidates must be able to increase client base, develop profitable long-term relationships and achieve sales goals.
Candidates should have a strong understanding of broadcast sales, digital marketing and multi-media platforms solutions. A passion for marketing major sports products (Browns, AFC, NCAA Football and NCAA Tournament) and sales promotions at the client level is a must. Need to be quick thinking, detail oriented, proactive, self-motivated and eager to work with a strong team. Position requires excellent organizational skills, sales presentation abilities and proficiency with Microsoft Office. Pay plan is 100% commission sales. Minimum of 2 years sales experience in either digital or broadcast media sales is required.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
The WTVM Senior Digital Sales Specialist
The SR DSS– in concert with the Digital Team - helps develop and fully execute digital marketing initiatives to meet sales objectives and help close digital business. This role will target our Top 100 accounts, train and educate the team on digital products, and maintains digital campaigns, projects, and internal systems workflow of the digital team. SR DSS will report to the Digital Sales Manager and will assist the team in making digital revenue goals through helping MSCs develop and close digital dollars. These tasks include work in and outside of the office.
- Targeting the station’s Top 100 accounts and driving digital revenue.
- Learn about all aspects of digital advertising and helping train and educate the team on new digital products and trends.
- Work as a team with the MSCs, SMs, and other digital team members to create strategies, creative messages, and successful digital campaigns.
- Communicating with corporate Ad Ops throughout the creative process
- Attends client calls, meetings, and events to further relationships with our clients.
- Helps maintain internal workflow systems for the entire Sales team
- Works on digital presentations in PowerPoint
- Develop an understanding of customer's digital business needs, trends and patterns.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients, including high availability and responsiveness to inquiries and support requests.
- Participates in POD meetings, creative sessions, and collaborating with other departments to ensure campaigns are executed properly.
- Learns new digital products and helps implement them on the street with MSCs.
- Other tasks assigned by the DSM.
- Sales background and proven go-getter with a forward-thinking attitude
- A champion for digital at the television station
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Passionate and innovative about digital marketing and how to implement it successfully.
- Organized, detail oriented, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Desire for future growth and advancement in digital marketing
Skills and qualifications
- Minimum 2+ years of digital marketing in the area advertising/ creative process.
- Experience with digital vendors, Wide Orbit Traffic are a plus.
- Customer service skills and ability to talk high level digital when needed
- Ability to understand customer environments and re-sell Raycom Media’s value proposition continually and influence decision makers
- Fluent in Excel, PowerPoint, analytics and research tools
- Advanced communication, presentation, analytical, and organizational skills
- Technical prowess
- Proven ability to manage projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KAIT-TV, Raycom Media’s ABC/NBC affiliate in Jonesboro, AR is seeking a dynamic, intelligent, creative and energetic team player to join our Sales Force in a vibrant, growing market in NE Arkansas.
Experience in media sales or a related field is a plus, but not required. The winning candidate will be expected to achieve budget goals, service existing accounts, develop new business and implement advertising solutions for our clients utilizing all of our available platforms.
Candidates should possess good marketing instincts, along with excellent communication and closing skills. College degree in business, sales or marketing preferred. Great income potential and benefits package. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check.
If you have what it takes to be the newest member of the KAIT Sales team in Region 8, and thrive in a fast-paced, highly competitive environment, where hard work and excellence is rewarded, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V.
WLBT, Raycom Media's NBC affiliate in Jackson, MS is looking for an experienced Investigative Producer to join our news team. This person will work with our investigative reporter and the assignments desk. The right person will be a strong journalist with great organizational skills, storytelling, photography and ability to help data mine content.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Enterprising ideas for original, impactful and compelling content for all platforms
- Sending and following up on FOIA requests to local agencies
- Conducting computer assisted research
- Organizing data and finding stories within spreadsheets and databases
- Writing sidebars and day-turn investigative content to enhance news of the day coverage
- Shooting, writing and editing stories for television and digital platforms
- Developing sources within the community to learn about important issues
- Working with anchors and photographers on targeted special reports
- Developing creative content specifically for digital and OTT platforms
- Using social media to promote content, drive engagement and find sources and stories
Experienced journalists only. Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach resume, references and a link to recent work. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V