WMC Action News 5 in Memphis is seeking a Lifestyle Show/Content Marketing Producer. The Lifestyle Show/Content Marketing Producer will be a self-starter with the ability to adapt to the project, whether it be broadcast or digital, news promotion or commercial client-driven. He/she should be an expert visual storyteller with strong skills in writing, cinematography, editing, brand development and execution. Working with the Creative Director to conceptualize and create content that will help expand our rapidly-growing broadcast and digital media presence, as well as produce a daily 30 minute Lifestyle Show on WMC Action News 5. The ideal candidate will work well with a creative team as well as a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
This role demands direct knowledge of all aspects of video production to independently create top-quality multiplatform advertising. Working with a team of producers and reporting to the Creative Director, this Lifestyle Show/Content Marketing Producer must efficiently produce a variety of creative assets for both WMC Action News 5 newscasts and a variety of commercial clients. The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge in audience engagement and management tools for digital publishing, reporting and analytics.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or other related field preferred.
Must provide creative reel demonstrating advanced knowledge of video production, especially Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and DSLR cinematography. Knowledge of ENPS is a plus. Experience with Facebook/Instagram/Twitter, Google Analytics, Crowdtangle and Web CMS Frankly and/or Wordpress is preferred.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach resume with cover letter, and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KXXV is seeking a highly motivated multi-platform Account Executive to join our sales team to be based in our Killeen, Texas office. The successful candidate will be driven and highly self-motivated with a desire to grow local businesses. The successful candidate will also have a strong track record of business development with experience in broadcast sales highly preferred. Must have a strong sense of urgency, be highly organized, and must be able to quickly adapt to a fast pace environment.
A bachelor’s degree is highly preferred. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Digital Sales Specialist (DSS) WFLX-TV is seeking an entry-level Digital Sales Specialist (DSS). Maximizing all of our digital, mobile, and social media assets is the primary objective. Your thorough knowledge and understanding of web marketing and operations as well as the ability to generate New Business are the keys to a competitive compensation package and a great working environment – in West Palm Beach!
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your cover letter and resume. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Raycom Media, Inc. is recruiting to fill Television Traffic Inventory Specialist positions to join its Centralized Traffic Operations in Charlotte, NC. The Specialist will be responsible for the creation and delivery of the daily broadcast logs, maintaining 13 weeks of commercial inventory, and keep open lines of communication with all levels of station management.
Television Traffic Specialist Responsibilities
- Provide the station with the necessary daily log inventory information to help them maximize revenue potential.
- Address all advertiser/product separation requirements.
- Work with the local station staff to ensure accurate inventory code selection on orders.
- Attend weekly station pricing/inventory meetings and provide pertinent information to assist the station reach their revenue goals.
- Understand and anticipate how local needs may differ from station to station.
- Use best practices and have the ability to understand and enforce Raycom Standards
- Provide backup as needed to other Traffic Specialists
- Perform other duties as instructed by management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail characteristics
- Ability to meet station and department deadlines
- Critical thinking skills with a focus on problem solving and providing solutions
- Previous Radio or TV experience preferred.
- Prior knowledge of Wide Orbit Traffic or related scheduling software a plus.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Broadcasting, or related field preferred.
Qualified applicants, please apply online (Raycom Media Career site) and attach your resume and cover letter. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Sales/Admin Assistant/HR Coordinator WTXL Television is looking for a highly organized and energetic person to join WTXL as a Sales/Admin Assistant and HR Coordinator to the station.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Posting job openings internally and externally
- Processing paperwork as it relates to Human Resources
- Work with Department Heads regarding HR issues and other station matters
- Maintaining the station's Public File, which includes quarterly filing of the Children's Report with the FCC
- Providing quarterly program schedules to Corporate office, and updating program schedules as necessary
- Providing administrative support to the General Manager and General Sales Manager
- Assist in Sales where needed
- Providing back-up to the Traffic Department
- Ability to multi-task is a must! Ideal candidate will be able to prioritize, and work on multiple projects simultaneously, with ability to immediately shift focus if need arises
- Adhere to strict deadlines
- Other Duties as assigned
Qualified applicants need to possess strong time management skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your cover letter and resume. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KFDA - Maintenance Engineer
KFDA is seeking a full-time Maintenance Engineer. Qualified applicant will have experience in the design, installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of a wide variety of broadcast equipment. This includes microwave, satellite, video servers and broadcast digital equipment.
Candidate must exhibit an advanced knowledge of broadcast electronics, analog and digital technology, computers, LAN/WAN networks, station automation, digital UHF transmitters, related microwave and other RF equipment. Candidate should be familiar with SD/HD digital TV formats, ATSC encoders and be able to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the latest related technologies and FCC rules and regulations.
Hours and shifts will vary depending on the news events of the day, with weekend, night, on call and holiday work. Must be able to lift heavy equipment, work at heights. Must be able to use Microsoft products. The successful candidate must be able to think on their feet, work well with others, be a self-starter and a team player. Formal electronics/IT education or military electronics/IT training preferred.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Racom Media Careers) and attach resume. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WTVM - Media Sales Consultant
- The Media Sales Consultant (further noted as the MSC), will focus on hunting, meeting and servicing multiple clients to present custom-built marketing solutions using the strongest local media products available.
- Hunting for new business and using professional presentations, developed in consultation with your Success Manager, Media Planner, and Digital Team to sell specific, targeted, and measurable solutions for clients looking to market and grow their business.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the client’s business, objectives and goals by servicing and continual face to face meetings.
- Effectively manages the sale, from pitch to close, to develop new business and grow existing business.
- Sell and participate in all sales initiatives and projects.
- Collect thorough CNA notes and effectively communicate the information to the rest of their team as well as provide detailed requests for proposals so that a complete and effective campaign can be created for our clients.
- Provide all in-office communication during the first and last few hours of each day. All other times are expected to be in field.
- Manage and oversee all sales projects. Your office team will conduct the brunt of the work. In the end, the MSC is responsible for the final presentation and to ensure it is complete 24 hours before the client meeting.
- Manage and continually work your account list, prospect as well as active clients.
- As a consultant. the MSC is to become an industry expert including knowing all the products and services we offer, market competitive and market data.
Skills and qualifications
- Minimum 2+ years of outside sales experience, presenting solutions to customers. If this experience is in marketing/advertising, this is a plus, but not required.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with decision-makers to close the sale.
- Critical thinking skills including data analysis and ability to position findings to customer with actionable steps.
- A quick grasp of selling dynamics, an outgoing personality and the ability to adjust to the client’s environment and determine their needs.
- Fluent in Excel, PowerPoint, analytics and research tools.
- Experience with system such as Matrix, Wide Orbit Media Sales, and Wide Orbit Traffic is a plus if experience was in marketing/advertising.
- Advanced organizational and analytical skills, especially in time management.
- Proven ability to manage multiple clients’ needs in a changing, fast-paced environment.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field is a plus.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WDAM in Moselle, MS is looking for an experienced Investigative Reporter to join our news team. Applicants should have a minimum of (1) year experience preferred. Our candidate must be a very strong journalist, positive leader inside and outside the newsroom and be a creative storyteller & writer. The candidate must be able to lift and carry video equipment, capable of shooting, writing, editing, and posting multiple stories daily on air, on-line and to social networking websites all under tight deadlines.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Enterprising ideas for original, impactful and compelling content for all platforms
- Sending and following up on FOIA requests to local agencies
- Writing sidebars and day-turn investigative content to enhance news of the day coverage
- Developing sources within the community to report on important issues
- Strategizing with news management on investigative workflow and special report placement
- Developing creative content specifically for digital and OTT platforms
- Using social media to promote content, drive engagement, find sources and stories
Qualified candidates with a proven track record to in-depth investigative reporting, please apply online and attach resume, reel of recent work, and links to past enterprise or investigative reports.
Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screening. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WVUE FOX 8 in New Orleans is looking for an experienced, aggressive, motivating leader with strong editorial and personal skills to manage growing newscasts. Must have strong journalistic ethics.
Responsible for the overall vision, production quality and editorial content for all multimedia news platforms on a day to day basis with a concentration on broadcast. Lead producers in selecting relevant content for news broadcasts, and other platforms as assigned. Must be a creative and strong multimedia writer who can approve scripts and graphics for various platforms. Coordinate with the production, engineering, and IT teams to ensure creative and clean shows. Collaborate on special events planning. Must be proficient in editing and a strong knowledge in the latest in multimedia technologies. Responsible for coaching and leading a team of producers. Assist with the hiring of employees. Perform performance evaluations for assigned employees. Will produce newscasts as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism or related field.
Minimum 5-7 years’ experience working as a producer or 2-3 years as a news manager.
Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and overnights.
Interested and qualified applicants must apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and submit a resume and link to your most recent work. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WOIO Cleveland 19 News is looking for northeast Ohio’s first digital breaking news anchor. Our candidate will write and front breaking stories from around the world on all of our digital platforms plus traditional newscasts as assigned. Applicants must have a minimum of one year experience in a television market.
The candidate must be a good, creative writer who is able to produce content for digital platforms and television broadcasts. Experience with newsroom computer systems is preferred. We are looking for a strong, positive leader both in and out of the newsroom. The candidate must be able to lift and carry video equipment and be capable of shooting, writing, editing and posting multiple stories throughout the day. Drug screen and MVR required.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach resume, cover letter and link to your work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
RTM Productions - Outside Media Sales Consultant
Are you an overachiever and can prove it? Come build an empire within our company!
RTM Productions is seeking a Outside Media Sales Consultant. The ideal candidate must be a top producing superstar who is self-motivated with strong work ethic. The position requires strong prospecting, communicating, presenting and closing skills.
With leading DIY shows such POWERNATION, DETROIT MUSCLE and many others, we reach over 115 Million TV viewers annually. Our Digital Distribution reaches over 3 Million Social Followers, 250,000 App downloads, and 200+Original Digital Episodes every year.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Prospecting and Schmoozing the mid-market over the phone, in person or at trade shows.
- Gain a strong level of proficiency in all products, including the target buyer, product positioning, features and benefits.
- Strong ability in uncovering pain or need in prospective customers while maintaining a strong relationship
- Operating in a Strong team environment:
What we need you to bring to the table:
- Proven track record of exceeding quota (provide 6 figure W2)
- Overachiever who exceeds expectations in everything you do (top 10%)
- Success penetrating new markets and closing new business
- Ability to clearly articulate why you are a superstar
- Agency Relationships
We absolutely love coming into work every day! We will give you all the tools necessary to be successful in your role while representing a strong brand that is part of Raycom Media!
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach resume. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V.
WFLX FOX29 has an immediate opening for a Marketing Producer to create and coordinate our branding and topical promotional efforts across all of our linear, digital, mobile, OTT, and social platforms.
Qualified candidate will have an advanced knowledge of all aspects of video production, including writing, shooting, editing, and posting in a fast-paced multiplatform environment. Demonstrated proficiency in DSLR cinematography and Adobe Premiere is required. Experience with terrestrial radio, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Analytics, CrowdTangle, Frankly and/or Wordpress is a plus. Your BS Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or other related field and creativity are the keys to a competitive package and a great working environment – in West Palm Beach!
Apply online (Raycom Media Careers), and attach your resume and cover letter. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls, please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WMC-TV in Memphis, Tennessee seeks an experienced Meteorologist to join our First Alert Weather Team.
- Conceptualize and produce accurate weather forecasts and weather-related content across multiple platforms
- Identify and communicate the “weather story of the day” to a cross platform audience
- Be ready and available whenever severe or disruptive weather events may occur
- Clearly communicate the weather information to editorial staff for planning purposes
- Conceptualize and create weather graphics and analyze data from a number of meteorological sources in order to communicate engaging weather forecasts
- Available to work both in studio and in the field
- Must be visible in the community and make a reasonable amount of appearances in the local DMA
- Work cross functionally and cooperatively as a team member under tight deadlines.
- The ability to interact professionally and effectively with all internal WMC employees and external organizations
- 3 years of experience as a broadcast meteorologist/weather anchor
- BS/BA in Meteorology/Journalism/Communications or equivalent background
- Flexibility with respect to scheduling and/or assigned work shifts, especially considering the nature of weather events
- Must be willing to work in Memphis, TN
Additional Job Requirements
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through http://raycommedia.com/careers to be considered
- Willingness to travel, work overtime, and on weekends with short notice (if applicable)
- Must be 18 years or Older
- Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check
- Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples
- Must have unrestricted work authorization in the United States
Desired Characteristics/Desired Qualifications
- Experience covering severe weather, including but not limited to, severe thunderstorms, tornados, flooding, heavy snowfall, ice storms
- Should be well presented on-camera with the ability to break down complex weather/climate information
- Meteorological certification
- Comfortable with emerging technology. Working knowledge of Baron radar technology and WSI weather systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Act as a team player while displaying an ability to handle a variety of tasks, and make sound decisions in a fast-paced, deadline driven, stressful environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of station and corporate management.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume and link to your most recent work No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Raycom Media, an employee-owned company, is one of the nation's largest privately-owned local media companies and owns and/or provides services for 65 television stations and 2 radio stations in 44 markets located in 20 states. Raycom Media owns or provides services for stations covering 16% of U.S. television households and employs over 8,300 individuals in full and part-time positions. In addition to television stations, Raycom Media is the parent company of CNHI (community newspapers and information products; over 100 titles located in 23 states), PureCars (digital ad platform for the automotive industry), Raycom Sports (a marketing, production, events management and distribution company), Tupelo Raycom (sports and entertainment production company), RTM Productions (automotive programming production and marketing solutions company) and Broadview Media (a post-production/digital signage company). Raycom Media is headquartered in Montgomery, Alabama
Raycom Media is looking for Graphic Designers to join our corporate Digital Studio in Charlotte, NC. Successful candidates will be responsible for producing cross-platform digital campaigns for a defined group of advertisers on Raycom's digital platforms. Must be organized and deadline-oriented with the ability to work smarter using the latest digital design tools and workflows.
- Adobe Creative Suite applications: Photoshop, Adobe Edge, Dreamweaver and Illustrator a must
- Understanding of digital traffic systems, particularly DFP/DFP Studio is a plus
- Familiarity with Doubleclick Studio with an eagerness to learn
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and basic web coding
- Organization to maintain digital file management system
- Well versed in cross-platform and rich media ad specs
- Experience developing social media contests and promotions
- Customer Service Skills
A college degree or minimum 2 years work experience preferred. This is a great opportunity for energetic, ambitious designers to gain valuable experience and quickly grow their careers.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and submit resume with salary requirements, and links to your work. Candidate must successfully complete drug screen. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WOIO Cleveland 19 News is seeking a Full-time Reporter. Applicants should have a minimum of (1) year experience preferred. Our candidate will report on a variety of issues/events/subjects. Must be able to lift and carry video equipment and be capable of shooting, writing, editing, and posting multiple stories daily on air, on-line, mobile technology, and to social networking websites all under tight deadlines. Knowledge of sports is a plus.
Candidate must be a good, creative writer, have an inquisitive mind, very strong journalist, great communicator, a positive leader inside and outside the newsroom and must be a creative story-teller. Experience with newsroom computer systems preferred.
Must learn and understand the difference between television writing and writing for the web. Must demonstrate the ability to produce high level of reporting including investigative stories, and have the desire to pursue breaking news to turn the lead story every night. Must also contribute daily to all social media platforms to help recruit viewers to television newscasts. Drug screen and MVR required.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach resume, cover letter, and link to your work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/
WVUE, the FOX affiliate in New Orleans, Louisiana, is looking for a full time Producer. Minimum 2 years experience producing in any market size. Knowledge of ENPS preferred. We are looking for creative thinkers who produce with distinction and understand our brand. Must also be strong at managing breaking news and severe weather coverage, and be able to make sound split-second decisions during live broadcasts. Strong skills in posting to the web, working with social media, and gathering of user generated content are important. Only optimistic attitudes who really understand the team approach need apply.
We are looking for someone who knows how to execute a strategic plan from the producer chair, consistently implement strategies within the content on a daily basis, and motivate those on their shift to execute the vision. Flexible work hours required, must be willing and able to work a variety of shifts including but not limited to: mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights, holidays, weekends and possible overtime hours.
If you want to be a part of an award winning aggressive newsroom that makes a difference in their community, apply online and attach resume and links to your work. Pre-employment drug test required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
PRODUCT MANAGER – OTT & THE SOUTHERN WEEKEND
The Product Manager, OTT & The Southern Weekend is responsible for the development, execution and management of two strategic and exciting product lines for Raycom Media. OTT consists in all ‘Over-The-Top’ applications such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV, deployed across all Raycom Media local television stations. The Product Manager will also lead all product & project efforts for The Southern Weekend, a video-centric lifestyle brand deployed in an increasing number of Raycom Media markets across desktop, mobile, social media, and OTT.
Working collaboratively with Content, Marketing, and Technology teams, the Product Manager will define and prioritize product features based on business and user needs, in support of the development of business relationships with key distributors. The ideal candidate possesses an innovative approach to product management, be skilled in execution & project management, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and a deep understanding of all digital platforms. He/she is able to work with of a diverse group of local television stations, and possesses an orientation to successful, on-time, on-budget product/project management. The Manager is ultimately responsible for creating compelling experiences for diverse user groups.
- Research, analyze, recommend and oversee the development and execution of new product sets based on user and advertiser needs, and use inputs to develop innovative product solutions.
- Seek out and interpret user feedback and market research data to guide product development.
- Perform competitive and marketplace analyses to assess trends and guide team to create compelling products and product road map.
- Participate in the design of budgets, establish priorities and allocate departmental resources.
- Deliver compelling reporting dashboards to all functional groups of the organization.
- Manage projects to ensure the timely delivery of projects on budget & within scope
- Manage through the entire product lifecycle and ensure ongoing operational excellence
- At least 5 years successful business experience in the management, execution and implementation of new products required.
- Must possess a deep understanding of the digital marketplace; experience with OTT and video products strongly preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in this or other relevant field required; MBA degree preferred.
- Strong research, analysis, strategy and project management skills with the ability to guide complex projects to timely completion.
- Ability to manage and balance requirements of advertisers and users, and develop processes to maximize success.
- Experience working with information and technology-focused teams, including outside vendors to achieve common goals.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with multiple departments and senior executives and lead cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with an orientation towards developing win-win solutions.
- Ability to apply creative problem-solving within organized framework to deliver products that exceed consumer expectations.
- A broad, strategic orientation with an attention to detail.
- Business planning, forecasting and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and assign priorities to tasks.
- Ability to own and drive priorities independently
- Unquestionable ethical standards.
- Dedication to product excellence.
- Responsible, self-motivated to work with minimum supervision while coordinating the work and skill of team members.
- Team player.
- Highly creative, with ability to work within practical boundaries.
- Ability to interface between creative, technical and senior level professionals.
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapidly changing environment.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KHNL/KGMB TV - Hawaii News Now
Hawaii News Now (CBS and NBC affiliated television stations), the dominant news organization and premier multimedia company in Honolulu, Hawaii has an immediate opening for a Success Manager to be a part of our winning team! Hawaii News Now is looking for someone to join our fun and forward-thinking company. We are looking for somebody who sees the glass half full, who is eager to learn, who likes to have fun and most importantly, who wants to win.
The Success Manager is an essential member of a team responsible for retaining revenue for our broadcast and digital properties by maximizing current client relationships and assisting in developing new partnerships with local businesses. This role is a mix of customer service, campaign management and inside sales. In this role, you will support and collaborate with the Account Executives, serving as a secondary point of contact for our clients, as well as project manager; maintaining and optimizing campaigns. Additionally, you will work to prospect and set new business meetings for your team.
This position will work in support of a small team of Account Executives and report to the Local Sales Manager.
Traits and Skills
- Propensity to take on tasks and see them through the very end
- Known for getting the job done well
- Confident when talking to new people or asking tough questions
- Thrives in a team atmosphere
- Talented user and learner of new technology tools, software and systems
- Great at presentations using a tool like PowerPoint
- Enjoys being creative
- Great listener
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Curious and excited about marketing and media
Hawaii News Now was selected as one of Hawaii's Best Places to Work for the third year in a row by its employees and Hawaii Business Magazine (2015-2017). We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
Interested? Please apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and attach resume with cover letter. Pre-employment drug screening required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KHNL/KGMB TV – Hawaii News Now
Hawaii News Now (CBS and NBC affiliated television stations), Hawaii’s dominant news organization and premier multimedia company has an immediate opening for an Account Sales Executive. We value passion, creativity, strong work ethic and persistence, and offer the right person an exceptional opportunity to begin or advance their career in a dynamic environment working with a great team of creative people. Our ideal candidate has the potential to build collaborative relationships and provide customer solutions through an integrated suite of media platforms, including television, Internet, mobile and other emerging products. If you are coachable, self-motivated, and a high-achiever with excellent communications skills, we will provide you with the training and support you need to succeed in this industry.
- Accountable for local television and digital revenue performance; working both strategically with other Account Executives and our Creative Team, Research Department and other departments.
- Driving new television and digital sales, as well as up-selling existing key accounts.
- Able to create innovative multimedia recommendations, as well as communicate performance levels to current and potential customers.
- Monitor advertising campaign performance using metrics to maximize opportunities and implement areas for improvement.
- Must be an excellent communicator who can clearly sell ideas and solutions.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must own car with required insurance coverage, valid driver’s license, and clean driving abstract. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
- 2 years’ outside business to business sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or advertising.
- Experience in television, digital, or media industry.
- Experience in new Business to business development.
Hawaii News Now was selected as one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the third year in a row by its employees and Hawaii Business Magazine (2015-2017). We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
Please apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and include your cover letter and resumé. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V.
Our NBC Affiliate KPLC Lake Charles are looking for ROCK STAR Account Executives to join our growing team. We look for candidates who can have a measurable impact on our growing business.
You are a point person that provides day-to-day support to KPLC NBC TV clients and keeping them informed of opportunities in an ever-changing media landscape. We need an eager self-starter who can client interface and exceed their expectations with outstanding service and stellar performance. Our Account Executives support client efforts to scale and optimize performance marketing advertising campaigns to achieve volume and ROI goals, while driving our bottom line revenue.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Ability to sell and develop partnerships
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral communications skill
- Strong time management
- A College degree in marketing or a related field.
- Excellent sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Multimedia sales experience is preferred but not required.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your cover letter and resume. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V