Click column header to sort
KHNL/KGMB TV - Hawaii News Now
Hawaii News Now (CBS and NBC affiliated television stations), the dominant news organization and premier multimedia company in Honolulu, Hawaii has an immediate opening for a Success Manager to be a part of our winning team! Hawaii News Now is looking for someone to join our fun and forward-thinking company. We are looking for somebody who sees the glass half full, who is eager to learn, who likes to have fun and most importantly, who wants to win.
The Success Manager is an essential member of a team responsible for retaining revenue for our broadcast and digital properties by maximizing current client relationships and assisting in developing new partnerships with local businesses. This role is a mix of customer service, campaign management and inside sales. In this role, you will support and collaborate with the Account Executives, serving as a secondary point of contact for our clients, as well as project manager; maintaining and optimizing campaigns. Additionally, you will work to prospect and set new business meetings for your team.
This position will work in support of a small team of Account Executives and report to the Local Sales Manager.
Traits and Skills
- Propensity to take on tasks and see them through the very end
- Known for getting the job done well
- Confident when talking to new people or asking tough questions
- Thrives in a team atmosphere
- Talented user and learner of new technology tools, software and systems
- Great at presentations using a tool like PowerPoint
- Enjoys being creative
- Great listener
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Curious and excited about marketing and media
Hawaii News Now was selected as one of Hawaii's Best Places to Work for the third year in a row by its employees and Hawaii Business Magazine (2015-2017). We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
Interested? Please apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and attach resume with cover letter. Pre-employment drug screening required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KHNL/KGMB TV – Hawaii News Now
Hawaii News Now (CBS and NBC affiliated television stations), Hawaii’s dominant news organization and premier multimedia company has an immediate opening for an Account Sales Executive. We value passion, creativity, strong work ethic and persistence, and offer the right person an exceptional opportunity to begin or advance their career in a dynamic environment working with a great team of creative people. Our ideal candidate has the potential to build collaborative relationships and provide customer solutions through an integrated suite of media platforms, including television, Internet, mobile and other emerging products. If you are coachable, self-motivated, and a high-achiever with excellent communications skills, we will provide you with the training and support you need to succeed in this industry.
- Accountable for local television and digital revenue performance; working both strategically with other Account Executives and our Creative Team, Research Department and other departments.
- Driving new television and digital sales, as well as up-selling existing key accounts.
- Able to create innovative multimedia recommendations, as well as communicate performance levels to current and potential customers.
- Monitor advertising campaign performance using metrics to maximize opportunities and implement areas for improvement.
- Must be an excellent communicator who can clearly sell ideas and solutions.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must own car with required insurance coverage, valid driver’s license, and clean driving abstract. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
- 2 years’ outside business to business sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or advertising.
- Experience in television, digital, or media industry.
- Experience in new Business to business development.
Hawaii News Now was selected as one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the third year in a row by its employees and Hawaii Business Magazine (2015-2017). We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
Please apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and include your cover letter and resumé. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V.
Our NBC Affiliate KPLC Lake Charles are looking for ROCK STAR Account Executives to join our growing team. We look for candidates who can have a measurable impact on our growing business.
You are a point person that provides day-to-day support to KPLC NBC TV clients and keeping them informed of opportunities in an ever-changing media landscape. We need an eager self-starter who can client interface and exceed their expectations with outstanding service and stellar performance. Our Account Executives support client efforts to scale and optimize performance marketing advertising campaigns to achieve volume and ROI goals, while driving our bottom line revenue.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Ability to sell and develop partnerships
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral communications skill
- Strong time management
- A College degree in marketing or a related field.
- Excellent sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Multimedia sales experience is preferred but not required.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your cover letter and resume. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Are you passionate about digital storytelling? Can you create video, social media, and digital content which will break through the news and information clutter? Would you like to join an innovative team dedicated to producing quality journalism in a rapidly changing media environment?
If so, we’d like to talk with you.
Raycom Media’s Digital Content Center is recruiting digital producers to join our team of journalists, producers, and social media experts. We’re looking for people who can create news and information content tailored to the way our audiences are consuming it. As part of our Content Center, you will -
- Create engaging news, information and lifestyle content which will be distributed to our television stations, digital brands, and social media channels
- Collaborate with senior producers, analytics experts and our social media team to ensure we are telling engaging stories which are seen by the most people possible
The ideal candidate
- Has strong editorial judgement, writing and digital storytelling skills
- Is equally comfortable creating engaging video, social media and text content
- Can work with a sense of urgency and on deadline
- Is familiar with digital editing, CMS tools
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, television/film or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Is great to work with. We mean this.
Here’s some information about us
Raycom’s Digital Content Center is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
We have a digital audience of more than 40-million unique users each month. They use our websites, apps and mobile products to find out what is happening in our communities, country and the world. We also have more than 9 million people who like and follow our brands on Facebook. We like them too.
Raycom Media is a growing team of nearly 5,000 people, dedicated to our communities and great story telling while providing marketing solutions for our clients. With more than 65 television stations and digital brands, we bring news and information to consumers in 44 markets across 20 states every single day across multiple platforms. Our Pure Cars team, based out of Atlanta and Charleston, is the digital leader in automotive advertising solutions. Tupelo-Raycom, is our exciting sports and entertainment production group based in New York and Indianapolis. In Charlotte, you will find Raycom Sports, a production, marketing and events management team, second to none. Then just outside of Nashville, RTM Productions is revving things up as our innovative automotive programming and marketing company. Last but not least, your home for food, travel and lifestyle content in the South, The Southern Weekend, based in Atlanta.
Ready to join us? Apply online at http://www.raycommedia.com/careers. Please be ready to submit 3 writing samples and/or video pieces you’ve created. Additional duties may be assigned as necessary. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V