WTOC-TV, the market-leading CBS affiliate in beautiful Savannah, GA, is looking for a Local Sales Coordinator.
The ideal candidate must have strong organizational skills, and have the ability to accomplish a variety of sales support tasks including creating sales presentations, communicating with clients and staff, and coordinating station events. Strong computer skills and prior broadcast experience is a plus.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KSLA- Media Planner
Perfect position for a go-getter looking to gain broader advertising exposure and direct client contact. The ideal candidate has a true passion for the advertising industry and is always looking for ways to soak up more knowledge. They multi-task in their sleep and are natural born problem solvers. Their sleeves are already rolled up – but they are just looking for a place to dig in. This position reports directly to, and will work closely with the Sales Management and Sellers. You’ll be a force within the station, known as a go-to-person for media planning expertise. Every day brings a new challenge to the job, but few things you can expect to be accountable for consistently:
- Knowledge of basic media research tools to analyze market trends and forecast conditions and opportunities to positively affect client’s business objectives.
- Assist account executives by providing pre-call planning date and category insights.
- Collaborate with Account executives and sales leadership team to create compelling and detailed proposals.
- Help establish media strategies and success metrics for advertising campaigns.
- Assist in reporting for Digital campaigns (working knowledge of Dart/DFP)
- Evaluate broadcast audience, web traffic, social, digital campaign, and SEM analytics to create cohesive analysis and recommendations
- Evaluate sponsorship packages and develop POV
- Work closely with media sales representatives to evaluate best plans and ensure flawless execution.
- Gather statistics and prepare media plans under the direction of the Sales Manager.
- Study demographic data and consumer profile to identify desired target audiences for multi-media campaigns.
- Assist in the preparation of client presentations, development marketing strategies and long range media plans.
- Calculate reach and frequency of potential media.
- Assist in the creation and adjustment phases of client media plans.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the Client’s business, objectives and goals.
- Keep up to date on all media trends.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume with cover letter. Candidate will successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WCSC, the CBS affiliate in Charleston, SC seeks a part time Master Control Operator responsible for operation of all systems within a multi station master control.
Duties include, but are not limited to, operation of station broadcast automation systems, editing on-air playlists, setup and record satellite and other electronic delivery feeds, ingest and prepare video content onto servers, live on-air switching and quality control of all programming and transmission systems. Must be able to understand and adhere to basic FCC rules including EAS systems and logs. Work shift will include overnights, weekends and holidays. Successful candidates must work well in a high pressure, fast paced, live news environment and possess excellent computer skills. Excellent communication/people skills required. Previous master control experience desirable.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Hawaii News Now - KHNL/KGMB TV – Honolulu, HI
Hawaii News Now (CBS and NBC affiliated television stations), the dominant news organization and premier multimedia company in Honolulu, Hawaii, has an immediate opening for a passionate, highly motivated, detail-oriented Accountant, to provide excellent quality services for KHNL (NBC affiliate), KGMB (CBS affiliate) and KFVE television stations. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, is a great team player, and has the ability to prioritize and multitask in a dynamic working environment. Hawaii News Now was selected as one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the fourth year in a row by its employees and Hawaii Business Magazine (2015-2018).
- Ensure compliance with corporate credit policies
- Generate customer billings and statements
- Collect outstanding accounts receivable in efforts to control bad debt exposure; post cash receipts
- Interact with account executives and clients to research and resolve receivable, billing, and payment issues
- Prepare monthly financial closing journal entries
- Perform month end general ledger account reconciliations
- Generate month end accounts receivable and revenue reporting
- Reconcile accounts receivable to general ledger
- Reconcile daily broadcast logs
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Requirements and Key Competencies
- 4+ years accounts receivable, credit and collections, and general accounting experience
- Bachelor degree in Accounting a plus
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proactive analytical, problem solving and reconciliation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and oral/written communication
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Working knowledge of Wide Orbit Traffic and Great Plains General Ledger software applications is a plus
We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, commensurate with experience. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right person to join our team!
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume with cover letter. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and background/credit check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Raycom Media Knoxville (WTNZ-TV FOX43 and Knoxville Weekend.com) in Knoxville are seeking a full-time Multimedia Sales Consultant.
We are looking for an individual that is passionate about selling multi-screen marketing solutions to existing clients and will develop new clients through new business development. This individual must be a highly motivated self-starter that will hit the ground running and make things happen. Candidates must have excellent communication and presentation skills, be organized, and possess a solid work ethic. A minimum of two years sales and marketing experience with an emphasis in broadcast media is preferred. Pre-employment drug screen, driver’s license and clean MVR required.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY ONLINE (Raycom Media Careers). Include cover letter and resume. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WBTV, in Charlotte, NC is hiring two entry level Account Executives. Candidate must demonstrate the drive and initiative to develop local direct business revenue utilizing numerous TV and Digital solutions available. Candidate must be self-starter that is detail-oriented and a problem solver. Strong presentation skills, competence with computers and Microsoft suite of products are required. Sales experience a plus, and a college degree preferred. Compensation package includes base salary plus commission.
Send resume to https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
News Producer - NBC12, Richmond’s No. 1 news organization has immediate opening for creative, dynamic news producer. Successful candidate must be strong writer, energetic, self motivated and strong leader. No show stackers…just experienced leader with vision and skills to develop content.
Qualified applicants, apply on line at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and attach resume and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. Drug Screen required. EOE-M/F/D/V
KSWO-Digital Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
The Digital Sales Manager will lead the station's efforts in developing new and incremental digital business while reducing digital churn, manage the station's digital sales staff, and hold AEs accountable for incorporating digital components into every sales pitch. Candidate will be accountable for growing all aspects of digital business and successfully reaching digital revenue goals across all platforms. The DSM will accompany sellers to presentations on a regular basis and assist directly in closing business.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a consistent and successful track record of leadership in delivering strong sales results. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of two years digital management/sales experience with a digital or media company.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. Pre-employment drug test required as well as MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WTOC-TV, Raycom Media’s CBS affiliate and digital media operation in beautiful Savannah Georgia, seeks a News Content Director to lead its #1 rated news operation and award-winning team.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned leader with a sense of urgency, who is passionate, creative and collaborative and has a track record of exceptional performance as a news content leader. Our next NCD will work with the team members to deliver compelling content on all our platforms.
Applicants should have at least 5 years’ experience as a news manager and be able to manage a large newsroom with over 40 hours of live newscasts per week. NCD must also be able to manage and develop OTT (Over The Top) news programming for our various streaming platforms. College degree in Broadcast Journalism preferred.
Qualified applicants, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your resume with cover letter, which should include your vision for making WTOC viewers the most well served in the market. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/FD/V
WXIX- Success Manager
This position will be responsible for maximizing client relationships and services for specific accounts by serving as the primary point of contact for the client and as the internal liaison between Media Sales Consultants, Media Planners, Research Director and other resource personnel. This position will report to the Local Sales Manager and is the key owner of the post-sale client experience and the key overseer of campaign implementation and performance.
- Oversees the daily management of assigned accounts that meet specific criteria
- Executes regular touch points with clients at campaign inception and throughout the lifetime of the client relationship
- Retains client base through exemplary service and positive ROI for the client
- Develops and maintains working relationships with key contacts and team members in all functional areas
- Coordinates and monitors development of artwork, ad copy and proofs with creative team to ensure successful execution of the client’s advertising campaign
- Receives, compiles, and presents campaign performance reports to client; makes recommendations as necessary
- Passionate about improving and innovating the customer experience
- Desire for future growth and advancement in media sales and customer solutions.
- Skills and qualifications
- Minimum 2+ years of customer engagement experience in the area of marketing/advertising.
- Minimum 2+ years of project and customer management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with decision makers with various talk tracks depending on expertise level
- Critical thinking skills including data analysis and ability to position findings to customer with actionable steps
- Fluent in Excel, PowerPoint, analytics and research tools
- Advanced communication, presentation, analytical, and organizational skills
- Technical prowess
- Proven ability to manage projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Final candidate will successfully complete pre-employment drug screen
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Hawaii News Now
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND AUDIENCE DEVELOPMENT (DMAD)
Hawaii News Now (KGMB/CBS – KHNL/NBC – KFVE/IND) in Honolulu, Hawaii needs a Director of Marketing and Audience Development (DMAD) to lead a highly talented, competitive and creative marketing team of 14 people. This leadership role provides expertise and direct support to News, Sales, Digital, and all other local content efforts in the form of multiplatform creative strategies, as well as commercial production services.
We need a strategic thinker with exceptional organizational skills capable of working with a well-seasoned and highly accomplished management team to further develop our audience and brand development.
As the dominant multimedia company in the State of Hawaii, we aspire to excel in all phases of our operation through our strong news and sales leadership positions. This position is closely aligned with the ongoing development of multiple revenue streams on all of our platforms. Strong communication skills (verbal and written) required along with a strong desire to lead, innovate, create and inspire.
If you think you have what it takes to accept this career defining challenge, please apply online at: https://careers.raycommedia.icims.com and attach your resume with a compelling cover letter. A link to your most recent work would be greatly appreciated. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KSLA 12/Raycom Digital, Shreveport, LA is seeking a Digital Sales Assistant. If you are looking for a fun and fast paced career this may be the position for you. You must be detailed orientated, creative, and able to learn new concepts quickly.
The ideal candidate should be organized, posses superior communication skills and have excellent time management abilities. This position works directly with the sales department, other station departments, advertisers and agencies on daily continuity duties, to assure that campaigns run as directed.
Candidate should also have experience in MS Office and be proficient in data entry. Experience with digital traffic systems such as Google DFP and Wide Orbit DFP is a plus. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced, creative environment.
Please apply on-line (Raycom Media Career site) and attach your cover letter and resume. Completion of a pre-employment drug test and clean driver's record required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WTOC 11, the number one station in Savannah, has a full-time opportunity for a Senior Commercial Writer/Producer who is a team leader.
Not only is the ideal candidate highly creative and an enthusiastic idea-generator who can conceptualize, write, produce, direct and edit commercials, s/he must understand cross-platform advertising among TV, social, digital and other media. This senior position will require proven leadership and communication skills which include building strong and solution-oriented relationships with the sales department and clients, collaborating well with others including clients and account executives plus being a champion of the commercial production department and the channel. Other responsibilities include overseeing production and balancing multiple projects with competing deadlines.
This person will represent WTOC 11 and attend meetings with and without account executives and serve as the client’s primary consultant on commercial production. The job could also include On-Air Promo and other duties as assigned by the Marketing Director.
If you are the person above and have a reel to prove it, we want to hear from you.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field; can be substituted for 5+ years experience in media marketing, advertising and promotion
- 5+ years experience writing, producing, directing and editing commercials
- Creative cross-platform advertising: TV, Digital, Social and other media
- Producing experience: overseeing production, workflow, client management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in editing software, including Adobe Premiere and other Adobe Creative Suite Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Regional Commerical DP/Videographer position based in Louisville KY.
Do you have an eye for that unique angle? Do you love shooting footage that not only beautifully shows a location, but also helps tell the clients story? Raycom Media is looking for an experienced Videographer to join our growing broadcast and digital video team. The videographer will work on-site with a producer to shoot footage and assist in editing. The videographer will accomplish the bulk of the technical tasks related to production and post-production. He or she will transport, set up, and operate equipment; and assist with staging, set preparation and dressing. The videographer will work closely with the creative director to execute the concept through to completion.
- Determines what camera equipment is necessary and obtains equipment
- Transports, sets up, and operates various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Collects creative b-roll footage of site as well as interviews
- Assists in the video edits of the footage
- Regional travel with equipment will be required
- 4+ years experience with videography and production
- Proficient Knowledge in Adobe Premiere
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Experience working in an agency or corporate design environment
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume and link to your most recent work. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Raycom Media, an employee-owned company, is one of the nation's largest privately-owned local media companies and owns and/or provides services for 65 television stations and 2 radio stations in 44 markets located in 20 states. Raycom Media owns or provides services for stations covering 16% of U.S. television households and employs over 8,300 individuals in full and part-time positions. In addition to television stations, Raycom Media is the parent company of CNHI, PureCars, Raycom Sports, Tupelo Raycom, RTM Productions and Broadview Media. Raycom Media is headquartered in Montgomery, Alabama.
WFXG-TV has an immediate, full-time opening for a News Production Supervisor. He/she will work in a state-of-the-art production control room using Ross Overdrive automation and be responsible for directing both live and pre-recorded productions. This is an opportunity to grow your career in a constantly evolving television industry. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervise and train Overdrive directors and video editors.
- Monitor on-air signals, ingest daily programming and commercials, and operate the Master Control automation system. • Responsible for regular care and maintenance of photography equipment including cameras, microphones and lighting.
- Maintain news vehicles according to corporate guidelines and submit monthly odometer reports.
- Serve as a capable photographer for assigned shoots and breaking news scenarios. • Various other duties as assigned.
Requirements • The successful candidate will be creative, detail-oriented and have strong problem-solving and communication skills • Positive and professional attitude in a fast-paced and high stress environment under deadline pressure • Able to work well with a team (but be equally comfortable working individually) • Flexible to work mornings, nights, weekends, holidays and changing schedules • Able to sit and stand for extended periods of time. Able to climb and work on ladders and comfortably lift 30 pounds or more. • Computer literacy is a must. • 2 years television experience is required. • Experience with Ross Overdrive and Carbonite switcher, Cambot robotic cameras, Chyron graphics systems, Digital Broadcast master control automation, ENPS, and non-linear editing systems and videography is a definite plus. Drug screen and MVR check required.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KXXV - Full-time Master Control Operator
Responsibilities include: switch station breaks and programming, record satellite program feeds, segment syndicated programming, record newscast for playback, and check quality of program feeds prior to air time. Operate Digital Broadcast airplay system: Dub commercials, promos and PSA's for air. Check next days logs for missing material. Keep accurate transmitter and program logs. Good mathematical, computer and internet skills are necessary. High School diploma, 20/20 vision (or correctable equivalent). Must be able to work over nights and weekends and to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KWES- FT News/Content Specialist
Successful candidate will perform traditional production assistant duties (vizrt, audio, studio camera, and teleprompter) as well as newsroom duties including editing and posting to our website. This is an exciting position with great potential for upward mobility. Flexible schedule required. College Degree and/or relevant experience preferred.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KLTV News is looking for a Digital Content Producer to embrace and grow our digital news efforts and publish content to kltv.com, our KLTV mobile apps, and social media networks.
Duties include writing and publishing news and weather coverage on digital platforms including website, mobile apps, and social media outlets. Responsibilities also include creating photo galleries, editing and clipping video for online use, as well as any additional newsroom and studio production duties that are assigned. A flexible schedule is required.
Minimum requirements include outstanding writing ability, excellent communication, self-motivation, and organizational skills. Must thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and project a positive image for our station in the community. News writing, HTML, and Photoshop experience are preferred but not required. Previous experience in the use of the WorldNow content management system is also preferred. The successful candidate will have strong journalism skills, including the ability to gather news from a variety of sources. Knowledge of AP Style is preferred.
- Strong news judgment, news writing and editing experience, and familiarity with AP style
- Experience with and knowledge of video and photo editing
- Knowledge of website and newsroom production applications
- Creative background with working knowledge of Photoshop
- College degree strongly preferred
DATE POSITION AVAILABLE:
Pre-employment drug screen and clean MVR required. If qualified, please apply online at https://internal-raycommedia.icims.com/jobs.
No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WTXL TV in Tallahassee, Florida is seeking a Traffic Assistant to join our team. We are looking for someone specializing in Copy/Continuity in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational skills, be accurate, pay attention to detail, can problem-solve, and possess good communication skills. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Securing and inputting traffic instructions for our advertisers
- Entering copy information using Wide Orbit traffic software
- Maintaining instruction files, tape library, and various other traffic functions
- Working closely with local Account Executives and clients in a professional manner
- A clear understanding of FCC regulations as defined in the Children’s Television Act is required.
- Alert AE’s to missing instructions
- Reviewing spot manager for CIA spots and alerting the AEs and business office
- Entering the copy instructions
- Alerting the traffic center in a timely manner to any spots that should be preempted due to no copy
- Acting as an additional liaison between the station and the traffic center, contact is between the sales managers and the center
- Must be computer literate; knowledge of Wide Orbit is a plus
- Purging spots from Wide Orbit and Automation system
- Creating and sending dub lists to master control/automation system
- Print and deliver logs to Master Control
- Any other tasks as identified by manager
Qualified applicants, apply online at Raycommedia.com and attach resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. Drug screen and MVR check required. Raycom Media, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace! EOE-M/F/D/V
WLBT - Media Sales Consultant
Are you an aggressive and goal-oriented person with a strong competitive drive and determination to win? A natural relationship builder and collaborator, often viewed by others as a thought leader? Are you interested in a sales job that allows you to do what you do best- sell, sell, SELL! No more order entry, no collections, no paperwork- just you and your clients changing the way an industry conducts business. Sound too good to be true--it is a new day of selling at Raycom Media, the industry leader in Multi-Platform sales and marketing and we are looking for Star sales professionals who want to join this revolution.
This position requires someone with a high level of tenacity and closing ability in order to achieve set sales quotas within the assigned territory. This position utilizes an audience based sales approach, selling across all product platforms, to provide marketing solutions to current and new customers.A great Media Sales Consultant must possess extensive industry and market knowledge such that they assist their clients in defining discrete marketing objective and then recommending high impact solutions. Raycom Media believes in a client focused approach and prides itself on addressing clients' needs, crafting custom solutions and consistently delivering results.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Conduct thorough client needs analyses, present proposed strategic solutions and tactic and provide follow-up assessments of advertising effectiveness
- Utilize expanded B2B marketing resources to build compelling and creative solutions in a competitive landscape
- Develop new business and maintain current business within the assigned territory.
- Sell across all product platforms, broadcast as well as digital to include OTT
Each Media Sales Consultant will be paired with a Success Manager. Together, it will be your priority to provide the best possible customer service while constantly and consistently creating new client relationships.
The individuals who will become our Media Sales Consultants are enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated, hunters, confident, and all have an entrepreneurial spirit, if this sounds like you we invite you to apply today!
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing or Advertising preferred
- 3-5 years sales or marketing experience required, with interactive/digital experience preferred
Qualified applicants, apply on-line (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V