Click column header to sort
KAIT-TV, Gray Television's ABC/NBC/CW affiliate in Jonesboro, Arkansas is looking for a full-time weekend Anchor/Reporter.
We are looking for someone who excels in a team environment, has demonstrable leadership qualities both in the newsroom and the community, strong communication skills, and the ability to excel in a fast-paced newsroom.
The successful candidate will bring professionalism, enthusiasm, confidence, and personality to the anchor desk. Candidate must be able to deliver compelling breaking news and a proven track record of generation/executing solid story ideas.
Must be able to work well under strict deadlines, and under pressure. Driver's license and a clean driving record are required, and the final candidate will be asked to submit to a drug screen.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach your resume and links to your work. No phone calls, please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KPLC/KVHP TV, located in beautiful Lake Charles, LA, is looking for an experienced Senior Engineer to join our team of dedicated broadcast professionals. Must have experience in both, UHF and VHF transmitters, preferably Gates Air and Harris. This person would also have knowledge of digital video systems, including switchers, routers, and encoders. A basic understanding of IT technology is a plus.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in broadcast technology, or equivalent relevant experience, and minimum of 4 years maintaining and installing digital broadcast systems. The individual must be able to multitask and shift priorities as needed, possess strong communication skills, and attention to details. The applicant must have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WWSB ABC 7 in beautiful Sarasota, Florida is searching for an experienced Anchor/Reporter to co-anchor the Good Morning Suncoast newscast.
This is not an entry level position. The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of anchoring & reporting experience. Producing experience is a plus as you will help craft the newscast daily. You will be expected to report daily in this position after the morning news and you must know how to shoot your own stories.
You must have a passion for journalism, a devotion to community involvement and a strong presence on social media.
Leadership skills and coaching techniques are a vital part of the anchor skillset. You should have a digital mentality, sense of urgency and ability to distribute content in real time under tight deadlines.
The candidate for this position will be excited to take part in community events and represent the station proudly.
Candidate must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening and MVR check.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WTOC, a Gray Television station, in Savannah, GA is seeking a part-time Assistant News Specialist.
Candidate must be a self-starter, able to work under tight deadlines, have the ability to learn how to operate various news broadcast equipment, and embrace a newsroom culture that blends news content gathering with production operation. This position also requires candidates to have the ability and enthusiasm to learn how to write and post content to multiple platforms, along with editing video clips for on-air newscasts. This position may also require working weekends/nights/and holidays.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WLOX is seeking a part-time News/Content Specialist.
Successful candidate will perform traditional production assistant duties (chyron, audio, studio camera, and teleprompter) as well as newsroom duties including editing and posting to our website. This is an exciting position with great potential for upward mobility. Flexible schedule required. College Degree and/or relevant experience preferred.
If qualified, please submit resume online: https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and attach resume. Drug screen required. NO phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WDAM is looking for an aggressive multimedia journalist who will deliver the On Your Side brand on every story and loves to break news on-air and on digital/social media platforms.
You must be resourceful and driven, able to multitask, quick on your feet, and manage your time well. We need a journalist who connects the viewer to the story.
1-3 years reporting experience is required. You must be able to cultivate sources, mine for information online, and be a social media expert. The position is also responsible for managing and producing material for our digital media platforms (wdam.com, mobile and social media). You will be required to shoot and edit material.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume. You must include a link to samples of your on-air work. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WTOC-TV in Savannah, GA is looking for an experienced journalist to co-anchor our 5-6pm hour of news and to lead our investigative team as a reporter. The right candidate will be a proven newsroom leader with excellent writing and communication skills. Must have a strong passion for breaking news, investigative stories, and digital coverage.
Candidate must be a self-starter with a great work ethic, positive attitude and be a team player. Must have experience turning investigative stories. This position also includes turning additional content for special projects and the opportunity to fill in for other anchors on different newscasts. Along with anchoring, this position is expected to turn multiple stories a week for our investigative team, and work on bigger investigative projects. Field reporting, digital reporting/anchoring, and general reporting assignments may also be assigned. Will usually work with a photographer on big stories, but must also be willing to shoot and edit on own.
A Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field is required. Also, the right individual will have at least 4 years of successful experience as an MMJ, Reporter, and/or anchor at a television station. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check.
Qualified applicants with prior TV newsroom experience, apply online and attach your cover letter, resume, and links to your work. NO phone calls please. EOE-M//F/D/V
KLTV-TV (ABC) the dominant #1 station in Tyler/Longview, TX has an immediate opening for a talented, motivated Senior Account Executive to join our energetic and professional sales team in the Tyler office. We seek an experienced Account Executive with a track record of success in media. We seek self starters with a sense of urgency who can sell new business on-air, on-line, and on mobile platforms while maintaining and growing existing business. Candidates must be detail oriented and have excellent communication & customer service skills.
College degree preferred. Minimum of 5 years in media sales required with a history generating new business income. Media and/or Marketing background is a plus. Self starter, with the ability to interact and influence others in a positive manner while working in a fast-paced environment; High achiever with excellent communication skills, creativity, and persistence; Strong work ethic and integrity; Problem solving and organizational skills; Ability to exceed budget through new and existing business development. Applicants must be proficient working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Applicants should be prepared to have a robust new business goal of $200,000 annually.
Must have valid driver’s license and be insurable. The candidate must have reliable transportation that meets required insurance coverage needs. A pre-employment drug screening is required.
Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. and frequently be exposed to outside conditions.
DATE POSITION AVAILABLE:
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS PLEASE VISIT
TO APPLY. Include cover letter and resume. No phone calls please.
Through a shared services agreement, KSWO, LLC. is seeking a full-time Director for KAUZ-TV the CBS affiliate in Wichita Falls, TX. This is an opportunity for a leader who knows broadcast news operations. We're looking for a take-charge newscast Director/TD. You'll work with producers to coordinate and execute fast paced, multiple live shot, graphic- and animation-intense newscasts. You must have strong technical knowledge of switcher, video servers, audio, and studio equipment. You'll call the shots, punch the board, and serve as a team leader for the production crew. Early morning, night, weekends, and holidays require.
Qualified applicants, apply online https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and attach resume and link(s) to your best work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WECT, in Wilmington NC., is seeking a part-time Operations Technician.
Switch station breaks and programming on digital channels, record satellite program feeds, segment syndicated programming, record newscast for playback, and check quality of program feeds prior to air time. Operate Crispin tapeless airplay system: Beta SP, DVC Pro tape machines. Dub commercials, promos and PSA's for air. Check next days logs for missing material. Keep accurate transmitter and program logs.
Good mathematical, computer and internet skills are necessary. High School diploma, 20/20 vision (or correctable equivalent). Must be able to work over nights and weekends and to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Qualified applicants, apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and attach your resume. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KOLD- Success Manager
This position will be responsible for maximizing client relationships and services for specific accounts by serving as the primary point of contact for the client as the internal liaison between Media Sales Consultants Media Planners, Research Director and other resource personnel. This position is the key owner of the post-sale client experience and the key overseer of campaign implementation and performance.
- Oversees the daily management of assigned accounts that meet specific criteria
- Executes regular touch points with clients at campaign inception and throughout the lifetime of the client relationship
- Identifies up-sell opportunities within an account's marketing strategy and passes them along to the Media Sales Consultant for presentation to the client.
- Retains client base through exemplary service and positive ROI for the client
- Targets accounts not meeting account management criteria and recommends strategies for the account to meet that criteria, thus growing the Account Manager's account base
- Through the identification of new opportunities, grows average revenue per account (ARPA)
- Evaluates new and existing products to determine optimal fit for each account and makes recommended marketing changes as necessary
- Develops and maintains working relationships with key contacts and team members in all functional area
- Coordinates and monitors development of artwork, ad copy and proofs with creative team to ensure successful execution of the client's advertising campaign
- Receives, compiles and presents campaign performance reports to client; makes recommendations as necessary
- Stays abreast of client's marketing needs: strategy, audience, objective and ROI expectations.
- Proven self-starter with a natural curiosity toward business solutions and customer positioning
- Mix of analytical ability to see trends in data and ability to influence customer behavior using results
- Passionate about improving and innovating the customer experience
- Desire for future growth and advancement in media sales and customer solutions
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 2+ years of customer engagement experience in the area of marketing/advertising
- Minimum 2+ years of project and customer management experience. Matrix or Sales Force experience, a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with decision makers with various talk tracks depending on expertise level
- Critical thinking skills including data analysis and ability to position findings to customer with actionable steps
- Ability to understand customer environments and re-sell Raycom Media's value proposition continually and influence decision makers
- Fluent in Excel, Power-Point, analytics and research tools
- Advanced communication, presentation, analytical, and organisational skills
- Technical prowess
- Proven ability to manage projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field strongly preferred
Qualified applicants, please apply on-line and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KOLD - Media Sales Consultant
Are you an aggressive and goal-oriented person with a strong competitive drive and determination to win? A natural relationship builder and collaborator, often viewed by others as a thought leader? Are you interested in a sales job that allows you to do what you do best---sell, sell and sell! No more order entry, no collections, no paperwork--just you and your clients changing the way an industry conducts business. Sounds too good to be true---it is a new day of selling at Raycom Media, the industry leader in Multi-Platform sales and marketing and we are looking for Star Sales professionals who want to join this revolution.
This position requires someone with a high level of tenacity and closing ability in order to achieve set sales quotas within the assigned territory. This position utilizes an audience based sales approach, selling across all product platforms, to provide marketing solutions of current and new customers. A great Media Sales Consultant must possess extensive industry and market knowledge such that they assist their clients in defining discrete marketing objectives and then recommending high impact solutions. Raycom Media believes in a client focused approach and prides itself on addressing clients' needs, crafting custom solutions and consistently delivering results.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Conduct thorough client needs analyses, present proposed strategic solutions and tactics and provide follow-up assessments of advertising effectiveness.
- Utilize expanded B2B marketing resources to build compelling and creative solutions in a competitive landscape.
- Develop new business and maintain current business within the assigned territory.
- Sell across all product platforms, broadcast as well as digital to include OTT.
Each Media Sales Consultant will be paired with a Success Manager. Together it will be your priority to provide the best possible customer service while constantly and consistently creating new client relationships.
The individuals who will become our Media Sales Specialists are enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated, hunters and confident with an entrepreneurial spirit--if this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing or Advertising preferred
- 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience required, with interactive/digital experience preferred.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Digital Marketing Manager
Looking for a career in one of the smartest, fastest growing cities in America? Recently ranked the 7th best place to live in the country by “US News and World Report.” Huntsville, AL aka. “The Rocket City” could be the launching pad for your new career.
WAFF-TV, a Gray Television Group, Inc. station has an opening for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our talented team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for growing digital audience on mobile, web and social platforms, supporting the Digital Sales Manager by creating non-news sponsored content opportunities, working with the Digital Content Director and/or Manager to improve engagement on all digital platforms, and supporting the Marketing Director’s efforts by managing station promotion on all digital platforms.
- Develop digital marketing plan that supports the station’s overall marketing plan with a focus on growing digital audience
- Support the Marketing Director’s efforts to grow ratings by effectively using digital platforms to recruit viewers
- Promote station mobile apps to convert viewers and web visitors into loyal app users
- Manage digital advertising budget and allocate resources in a way that produces a positive ROI
- Manage social posting schedule for all station digital promotions and recruit to view efforts
- Develop non-news sponsored categories that generate incremental page views and revenue
- Manage digital content generation and promotion for local events that are most likely to produce UGC content and engagement
- Create native advertising opportunities and execute the production of stories and videos that fit the station’s editorial style and achieve the desired impressions and engagement for the advertiser.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or related field preferred
- A minimum of 3 years proven working experience in digital marketing producing measurable results using the latest trends and best practices
- Demonstrable experience managing social media and digital display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of social media platforms i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Experience optimizing digital campaigns to achieve goals
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML and CMS applications
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite for graphic design and/or video production
Qualified applicants, apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
DIRECTOR –WAVE 3 News is seeking an experienced, energetic newscast Director/TD. The successful candidate will work with producers to coordinate and execute fast paced newscasts with multiple live shots and an intense graphic and animation environment.
Applicants should have familiarity with Kahuna switchers, Chyron/ISQ , video servers, audio, and studio equipment. The director we hire will be a strong leader who is proactive, a team player, creative, and composed during stressful situations.
To complete the application process, qualified candidates should apply online, submit a resume and links to their best work. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/V/D
WBRC Fox6 News is searching for an Anchor/Reporter-MMJ to join our award-winning news team. The ideal candidate will possess versatility, speed and accuracy when it comes to anchoring, writing, shooting, editing and reporting. We're looking for someone unique, with charisma, warmth, and natural leadership abilities. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and first-rate storyteller.
Your task will be to make Central Alabama love you. We are looking for someone who wants to entrench in our community for the long run. In addition to anchoring, you will shoot, produce, and edit content daily. You will be asked to help the producers when needed, emcee various events in our community as well as station initiatives.
Warning- this is a big job in a very special newsroom! You would be joining a cohesive newsroom that is energetic and thrives on serving through coverage of severe weather, breaking news, enterprise journalist that makes Central Alabama a better place to live.
If this sounds like an exciting challenge, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Previous experience as a news anchor and strong reporting skills required. This is not for beginners. No need to apply if you do not have several years of experience anchoring and reporting. Drug screen and MVR check required.
Qualified applicants, apply online: https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and attach resume and link to your work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Do you want to be a part of a winning sales team? Hawaii News Now, KGMB(CBS) and KHNL (NBC) affiliated, plus our independent station-KFVE, the dominant news organization and multimedia company in Honolulu, is looking for someone to join our fun and forward-thinking company. We are looking for somebody who sees the glass half full, who is eager to learn, who likes to have fun and most importantly, who wants to win.
The Success Manager is an essential member of a team responsible for booking and retaining revenue for our broadcast and digital properties and assisting Account Executives in developing new partnerships with local businesses. This role is a mix of serving as a sales assistant to our Account Executives and as a customer service liaison to our clients. The right candidate will support and collaborate with the Account Executives, take care when booking orders to ensure proper campaign deployment and serve as a secondary point of contact for our clients.
This position will support the entire sales team with a group of fellow Success Managers beside them.
Traits and Skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Propensity to take on tasks and see them through the very end
- Known for getting the job done well
- Confident when talking to new people or asking tough questions
- Thrives in a team atmosphere
- Talented user and learner of new technology tools, software and systems
- Great at presentations using a tool like PowerPoint
- Great listener
- Curious and excited about marketing and media
Hawaii News Now was selected as one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the fourth year in a row by its employees and Hawaii Business Magazine (2015-2018). We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, commensurate with experience. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
Interested? Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume and cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KSWO, in Lawton OK, is seeking a fulltime Engineer.This position executes all functions required to maintain a broadcast signal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: All duties related to Master Control,
maintaining a Commercial log, Transmitter log and Discrepancy Report along with
other detailed paper-work. Recording satellite feeds, ingest programs and commercials into automated playback system, camera shading, and ENG microwave/satellite receiving setup.
The operator must work with with other operators and departments in high stress situations. The operator is required to assist a variety of individuals and departments as well as our clients. Strong computer skills are essential. Flexibility and adaptability is a must. Other related duties may be assigned.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WLOX News Now has a great opportunity for someone to start 2019. The newsroom needs a part-time news producer to join our award-winning team. Our producers understand urgency. They focus on news happening right now. They write engaging copy, develop compelling teases, and post engaging digital content.
WLOX News Now develops producers who understand the importance of breaking news, and can be a calming influence during chaotic moments in the control room. Flexibility is a critical aspect of this job. Newscasts change all the time, and you'll be responsible for making the right adjustments. At the same time, you'll be part of a digital team that reaches hundreds of thousands of unique visitors every week.
Qualified applicants, apply on-line and attach resume and links to your work. Drug/MVR Screening required. No phone calls please. EOE M/F/D/V
WLBT, Raycom Media's NBC affiliate in Jackson, MS is looking for an experienced Investigative Reporter to join our news team. This person will work with our investigative team and our content desk. The right person will be a curious journalist with great organizational skills, storytelling, photography and ability to help data mine content.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Enterprising ideas for original, impactful and compelling content for all platforms
- Sending and following up on FOIA requests to local agencies
- Conducting computer assisted research
- Organizing data and finding stories within spreadsheets and databases
- Writing sidebars and day-turn investigative content to enhance news of the day coverage
- Shooting, writing and editing stories for television and digital platforms
- Developing sources within the community to learn about important issues
- Working with anchors and photographers on targeted special reports
- Developing creative content specifically for digital and OTT platforms
- Using social media to promote content, drive engagement and find sources and stories
Experienced journalists only. Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach resume, references and a link to recent work. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Hawaii News Now, KGMB (CBS) and KHNL (NBC) affiliated, plus our independent station-KFVE, the dominent news organization and multimedia news organization in Honolulu, has an immediate opening for a Digital Content Producer to write for and manage its digital media platforms.
Duties include, but are not limited to, writing news stories under tight deadlines, sending breaking news push alerts, gathering and creating content for all digital platforms, engaging social media users and working with the news staff to coordinate the station's digital presence. The right candidate is a strong writer with excellent editorial judgment, time management and multi-tasking skills, and a passion for journalism. Knowledge of video and photo editing preferred.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V