WTOC-TV in Savannah, GA is seeking a part-time assistant news specialist to join our team.
Candidate must be a self-starter, team player, able to work under tight deadlines, have the ability to learn how to operate various news broadcast equipment and have videography experience. This specific position is a split position between a weekend multi-platform content editor and a photographer.
Candidate must have a good understanding of both broadcast and digital news and be able to answer phone calls, confirm information, make contacts, manage crews and the flow of information, and be able to write for both digital and broadcast platforms. This person also must have shooting and editing experience. Must be willing to work flexible hours. Motivated candidates that believe they fit the above description, please apply online.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your resume and any links to your work. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WXIX-TV, FOX19NOW in Cincinnati, Ohio is seeking a part-time News Content Specialist. Candidate must be a self-starter, able to work under tight deadlines, have the ability to learn how to operate various news broadcast equipment, and embrace a newsroom culture that blends news content gathering with production operation.
This position also requires candidates to have the ability and enthusiasm to learn how to write and post content to station web site, along with editing video clips for on-air newscasts and station web site.
Those candidates with the ambition to get their news broadcasting careers in motion can apply online and attach your resume and any links to your work. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WMC-TV in Memphis, Tennessee seeks an experienced news producer to join our award-winning news team.
- Responsible for the content and overall production of the local newscast
- Oversee all details of the broadcast while working closely with all members of the news team
- Stack the rundown and manage the on-air broadcast from the control room
- Contribute story ideas for the newscast
- Produce news content for all station distribution platforms – broadcast, digital, mobile
- Oversee and schedule local interview content for the newscast
- Copy-edit reporter scripts as well as all newscast copy
- Work with the assignment desk and reporters to produce local content in advance for the newscast
- Must work a flexible schedule when needed to cover other shifts and breaking news
- Field produce stories for the on-air newscast and other news content platforms
- Work cooperatively as a team member under tight deadlines.
- Ensure accuracy of and update information for the on-air news ticker/crawl system
- 2 years of experience as a producer in a top 125 market
- BS/BA in Journalism/Communications or equivalent background
- Flexibility with respect to scheduling and/or assigned work shifts
- Must be willing to work in Memphis, TN
Additional Job Requirements
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through http://raycommedia.com/careers to be considered
- Willingness to travel, work overtime, and on weekends with short notice (if applicable)
- Must be 18 years or Older
- Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check
- Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples
- Must have unrestricted work authorization in the United States
Desired Characteristics/Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of various media platforms, including broadcast, web and mobile
- Demonstrated ability of good news judgment and journalistic integrity
- Ability to write, edit, produce and gather content under heavy deadline pressure without compromising accuracy or credibility
- Ability to handle legal concerns pertaining to newscast content.
- Ability to develop content through social media and independent sources.
- Ability to interpret information to establish facts and determine truth.
- Basic understanding of Windows-based electronics and the ability to learn ENPS as well as new systems as they are implemented.
- Experience with news photojournalism and non-linear editing
- Act as a team player while displaying an ability to handle a variety of tasks, and make sound decisions in a fast-paced, deadline driven, stressful environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of station and corporate management.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
About Us: Raycom Media, an employee-owned company, is one of the nation's largest privately-owned local media companies and owns and/or provides services for 65 television stations and 2 radio stations in 44 markets located in 20 states. Raycom Media owns or provides services for stations covering 16% of U.S. television households and employs over 8,300 individuals in full and part-time positions.
In addition to television stations, Raycom Media is the parent company of CNHI (community newspapers and information products; over 100 titles located in 23 states), PureCars (digital ad platform for the automotive industry), Raycom Sports (a marketing, production, events management and distribution company), Tupelo Raycom (sports and entertainment production company), RTM Productions (automotive programming production and marketing solutions company) and Broadview Media (a post-production/digital signage company). Raycom Media is headquartered in Montgomery, Alabama.
WTOL seeks a journalist who can produce one of our highly-rated newscasts. Toledo, Ohio is an active news market-- from severe weather to breaking news to business development to local politics to high school and college sports. In addition to Toledo, we cover Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. You would be joining a strong multi-platform operation with a great team, great resources and a great parent company: Raycom Media.
Given the stakes, we need a great writer with evident wisdom. At least two yars of newscast producing experience is preferred, along with a journalism degree. Working knowledge of ENPS is a plus.
Trust the process and apply online (Raycom Media Center) and attach your resume and fill in all of the blanks on the application. We look foward to hearing from you. Pre-employment drug test and MVR screen required. No phone calls or emails, please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WTOL News 11 is looking for an experienced reporter to join our Emmy Award-Winning team. If breaking news coverage, enterprising stories and having live opportunities to report fit what you are looking for, then this is the position for you.
We are looking for a superb storyteller with high energy and outstanding live-shot skills. Applicant should have at least two years of experience reporting, shooting and editing. These skills are essential to produce content for all of our platforms. Use and understanding of social media in news coverage is essential. Superior news judgment, great organizational skills and being able to adjust effectively and efficiently to change are critical requirements for this role.
Apply online (Raycome Media Careers) and include links to your work, resume and references. Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-MF/D/V
KXXV-TV, The ABC affiliate serving Central Texas, has an immediate opening for a full-time Assignments Editor. You'll be part of our leadership team that coordinates our daily content gathering operations and guidance.
You'll be responsible for planning story assignments, coordinating Reporters, Photographers, and other ENG personnel; managing live feeds, herding cats, and overseeing other aspects of ENG and content generation. We're looking for someone to build immediate relationships with newsmakers, reference librarians, and the people of Central Texas that are "in the know." This position also includes digital content responsibilities. Video editing skills, previous desk and producing experience are all extremely preferred.
Apply online (Raycom Media) and attach your resume, links to your past work, and a cover letter with why you can make a difference. Yes, we actually put "herding cats" in this description. Attention to detail is also a must. Drug screen required. Absolutely no phone calls inquiring about this position. EOE-M/F/D/V
Creative Content Specialist
Raycom Sports is seeking a Creative Content Specialist to join the Sales & Marketing team in Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate has an eye for design and a passion for content creation. This person should be an organized individual with graphic design experience, a positive attitude, great communication and time-management skills, adaptable work prioritization skills and a passion for the sports and entertainment industry. The position is full-time in the Charlotte office with some travel requirements throughout the year.
- Serve as a primary creative lead for Raycom Sports, bringing to life content that is aligned with strategies and goals of Raycom Sports and associated clients and properties
- Develop visual content including presentation materials and digital platform graphics to support various projects and departments within the organization
- Manage sales, marketing and new business presentation development process from conception to final output including conducting brand research and designing custom layouts
- Lead the creative process for developing content for use on social media and digital platforms for both Raycom Sports and various clients and properties
- Produce engaging visual content that amplifies events, editorial storylines and game stats
- Create content optimized for specific platforms and templates organized thoughtfully for use by other staff members
- Contribute to brainstorms to determine content ideas that meet brand objectives
- Conceptualize and bring to life new logos
- Collaborate with in-house production team on motion graphic assets to support live event broadcasts and video-on-demand assets
- Provide on-site client service and fulfillment at designated events, including creative services in real-time
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years related experience, including internships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe Creative Suite
- Drug screen required.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume and link to your work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Media Sales Consultant
WPGX FOX 28 in Panama City Florida, home of the world's most beautiful beaches, is seeking a highly motivated Media Sales Consultant.
The business is changing every day and we need a person who can adapt quickly and maximize sales on all of our over the air and digital platforms. Must have a high sense of urgency and an inner drive to want to be the best. A strong work ethic and the ability to formulate and execute a daily plan is also a must. This is a fast paced and fun business that requires persistence, organization, creativity and interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate would possess all of these qualities and also have a passion for television, on-line and social media.
Previous sales experience with a focus on developmental and new direct business is preferred.
Pre-employment drug test and a clean MVR required. This position is salaried plus commission.
Qualified applicants, please apply online ( Raycom Media Careers site ) and attach cover letter and resume. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
If you're a news hound who lives for push alerts, breaking news, impactful local coverage, and storm chasing, them News Channel 6, the CBS affiliate in Wichita Falls, TX has the job for you! Through a shared services agreement, KSWO LLC is recruiting for a broacast and digital content producer for KAUZ.
Producers play a pivotal role in the newsroom. They help craft and present the news of the day on all of our platforms: TV, apps, and social media. Successful producers enjoy reading, writing, editing video, making graphics, and everything in between that takes their vision to air and online in a timely, compelling manner. They are communicators. They are curious. They are creative.
College graduates are preferred, even if you didn't major in journalism. Radio/TV, Mass Communications, English, and History grads are encouraged to apply. A blank rundown is your canvas. The news is your paint. What can you create?
Qualified applicants please apply online and attach your resume including links to your work. Candidate must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Raycom Media has an exciting opportunity for a General Manager/General Sales Manager at its FOX station WPGX in beautiful Panama City, FL. The successful candidate should have a proven sales management background with a broad understanding of both national and local sales. The GM/GSM must be the "face" of Raycom within the community while building positive relationships with viewers, advertisers, clients, etc.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Full accountability for all aspects of the station; including sales, marketing, content and overall operation,
- Drives revenue and market share growth across multiple Raycom platforms
- Provide accurate forecasting to develop and manage the annual budgets
- Builds a great station culture
- No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
- Are you up for the challenge? If so, Raycom is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits programs. Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications, please apply online at raycommedia.com/careers.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience successfully performing in a senior broadcast media management position (previous General Sales Manager or General Manager experience preferred) with a proven track record of achieving financial/strategic objectives.
WBTV is seeking a part-time Photographer/MMJ.
The successful candidate will have training or experience in television news photography and video editing. Basic skills in ENG operations, audio board and robotic cameras are a plus. Writing skills for broadcast and web are very desirable. This is a great position for someone looking to start a career in news, television or web production in a large market environment. Must be able to work flexible hours and carry up to fifty pounds of equipment.
Apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume and links of your work. No phone calls please. EOE/M/F/D/V
WTVM Success Manager
WTVM, THE local leader in business advertising solutions for Columbus-Auburn-Opelika is again blazing a new trail in local media sales. WTVM is greatly expanding its sales force, inside sales support team, digital experts and resources our clients want and need in the fast-changing media and digital sales landscape. This expansion creates fresh and exciting job opportunities in a variety of newly crafted sales positions that are designed to reward the individual and offer a variety of paths for professional growth within Raycom Media in the area of broadcast and digital media sales.
WTVM has an unparalleled opportunity in media sales, one in which success is the goal for the individual and the company. Indeed, “success” is in the title of this unique and profitable opportunity in broadcast and digital media sales.
The optimal candidate for the position of Success Manager is a goal-driven, self-motivated, responsible individual willing to collaborate with the sales support staff to build lasting and profitable client-advertiser campaigns and relationships. Candidate must be detail oriented and preferably have 2-5 years in a sales organization, preferably in a sales role. The Success Manager – in partnership with their Media Sales Consultant (MSC) - helps develop and fully execute strategic marketing initiatives to meet key clients’ objectives.
This salaried position is designed specifically to insure the success of the client’s campaigns and expands on that relationship from daily communications to conducting strategic planning sessions. The Success Manager is the key liaison between the client and WTVM Sales. They will manage all phases of the advertising campaigns, from research and planning to execution, optimization and analysis.
If you have sales experience, but have not specifically sold media, Raycom Media has one of the best training programs in the industry. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to use their marketing skills to grow into positions of increasing responsibility and salary growth.
Primary Responsibilities of the Success Manager
- In conjunction with the Media Sales Consultant (further noted as the MSC), the Success Manager coordinates the planning and execution of broadcast and digital campaigns for specified clients.
- Interprets data and makes targeted, focused recommendations to clients that will drive growth in their business.
- Interfaces with clients on a variety of levels and functions while managing client expectations, including order entry, resolving make goods and discrepancies, and in general, stewarding the client’s advertising schedules on broadcast and digital platforms.
- Participates in the development of creative, media and execution of campaigns.
- Help create compelling, client-focused sales presentations in concert with the MSC, research staff, and other support staff in the sales organization.
- Advises the MSC by providing information on individual client successes, areas for improvement, and assistance with successful implementation of objectives
- Uses technical and business development skills to increase client’s utilization of current technology as well as new technology releases.
- Tracks, analyzes, creates, and delivers relevant online campaign reports and insights to clients through Raycom Dashboards and research metrics.
- Effectively manages ongoing projects/client deliverables on time, and within budget.
- Acquires knowledge of the client’s business and customers so that marketing and advertising problems and opportunities may be anticipated and addressed.
- Assists MSC in setting appointments through outbound phone cold calling.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned.
- Proven self-starter with a natural curiosity toward business solutions and customer positioning
- Mix of analytical ability to see trends in data and ability to influence customer behavior using results
- Passionate about improving and innovating the customer experience
- Desire for future growth and advancement in media sales and customer solutions.
Skills and qualifications
- Minimum 2+ years of customer engagement experience in the area of marketing/advertising.
- Minimum 2+ years of project and customer management experience. Matrix software experience, a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with decision makers.
- Critical thinking skills including data analysis and ability to position findings to customer with actionable steps.
- Ability to understand customer environments and re-sell WTVM and Raycom Media’s value proposition continually and influence decision makers.
- Fluent in Excel, PowerPoint, analytics and research tools.
- Advanced communication, presentation, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Technical prowess.
- Proven ability to manage projects in a changing, fast-paced environment.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field strongly preferred.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your resume with cover letter. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Do you enjoy creating something from nothing? Then we have the job for you.
Producers play a vital role in the KWES newsroom. They help craft and present the news of the day. Successful producers enjoy reading, writing, editing video, making graphics, and everything in between that helps them take their vision and put it on the air and online in an effective manner. They are communicators. They are curious. And they are creative.
College graduates preferred, even if you didn't major in journalism. Radio/TV majors, Communication majors, English majors, and Music majors are all encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicans, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your resume and links to your work. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen. No phone calls, please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Looking for a dynamic Photog/Editor ready for a great experience! WTXL ABC 27 is seeking a first or second stop full-time Photog/Editor to join our news team!
We’re looking for someone with some experience editing and shooting. Applicants should have a degree and ideally in Broadcast Journalism or related field. (However, will make some exceptions) In addition to editing and shooting, must write and have good oral communication skills. Solid news judgment and ability to multi-task are essential. Must be calm under pressure and have experience with breaking news and live shots. Familiarity with non-linear editing and digital video photography are essential. Will also learn how to run a Satellite truck and other equipment.
In addition will be responsible for helping to drive our digital platform and focus on multi-media content. Applicants must be team players with a great attitude and a visceral distaste for office politics and gossip and be available to work various schedules. A valid state driver’s license and ability to be insured is required. Must have reliable transportation, to and from work. Drug screen and MVR check required.
Serious applicants, looking to make an impact are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please go to Raycommedia.com, search under careers and apply online. Please include your cover letter, resume, writing samples, and a link to your reel. No telephone calls or emails, please. WTXL ABC 27 HD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE-M/F/D/V
Media Sales Consultant
WAVE-TV the NBC Affiliate in Louisville, KY is seeking a Media Sales Consultant.
Are you an aggressive, goal-oriented person with a strong competitive drive and determination to win? A natural relationship builder and collaborator, often viewed by others as a thought leader? Are you interested in a sales position that allows you to do what you do best---sell, sell, and sell? No paperwork—just you and your clients changing the way an industry conducts business. It is a new day of selling at Raycom Media, the industry leader in Multi-Platform sales and marketing, and we are looking for STAR sales professionals who want to join this team.
The Media Sales Consultant position requires someone with a high level of tenacity and closing ability to achieve set sales quotas. You will utilize an audience-based sales approach, selling across all product platforms, to provide marketing solutions to current and new customers. A great Media Sales Consultant must possess extensive industry and market knowledge in order to assist their clients in defining specific marketing objectives in order to recommend high impact solutions. Raycom Media believes in a client focused approach and prides itself on addressing clients’ needs, crafting custom solutions, and consistently delivering results.
Responsibilities for this role include:
Conducting thorough needs analyses, present proposed strategic solutions and tactics and provide superior follow-up assessments of advertising effectiveness.
Utilize expanded B2B marketing resources to build compelling and creative solutions in a competitive landscape.
Develop new business and maintain current business.
Sell across all product platforms; broadcast, digital and OTT.
Each Media Sales Consultant will be paired with a Success Manager. Together it will be your priority to provide the best possible customer service while constantly and consistently creating new client relationships.
The individuals who will become our Media Sales Consultants are enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated, hunters, confident, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today!
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing or Advertising preferred
- 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience required, with interactive/digital experience preferred
Qualified applicants, complete online application (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. Pre-employment drug screen and MVR required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WAVE3, the NBC affiliate and a leader in local digital content in Louisville, KY is seeking a talented, creative and motivated Senior Digital Sales Specialist to join our elite sales team in Louisville, KY.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for developing digital revenue by working with the Local Sales Team and station clients. Working with members of the core sales staff, the Senior DSS confers with local, regional and national businesses to understand their digital marketing and advertising needs, creating custom tailored solutions that meet the client's goals, with on-going consultation regarding the performance of their campaigns, while adhering to all the company policies, procedures and codes of business ethics.
The Senior DSS will also independently develop new digital business and have quarterly and annual budget goals. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of proven digital sales experience and be energetic, self-motivated and have a deep understanding of digital advertising and digital services, including Programmatic and Behavioral Targeting, OTT, Native Advertising, SEM, SEO, E-Mail Marketing and Social Media Management. The position further requires excellent communication, organization, negotiation, presentation and customer service skills. A Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising, business or equivalent combination of education and experience is also required.
Full -time position with a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, 401K, health/dental/vision/life insurance. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check.
Qualified applicants, please apply on-line (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your cover letter and resume. No phone calls, please. EOE-M/F/D/V.
Building Services Technician
We are looking for a responsibleBuilding Services Technician who will serve as part-time custodian for WBTV. This candidate will be responsible in keeping and maintaining the WBTV facilities cleanliness and organization to a high standard. The ideal candidate will be experienced in a custodian role focused on building upkeep of a large 24/7 operation. A keen eye for detail along with good customer service and communication skills are a must. Typical hours will be 11pm-5am with the need to be flexible for vacations and special projects.
- Ensuring spaces are prepared for the next day by taking out trash, tidying furniture and dusting surfaces
- Sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpets
- Washing and sanitizing toilets, sinks and showers and restocking disposables.
- Wipe mirrors and windows
- Report major damages and repairs
- Carry out daily cleaning task and special projects as needed
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Previous experience as custodian, janitor or in a similar role
- Must be able to stand or be on feet for long periods of time
- Attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Integrity and ability to work independently
- High school diploma or GED is preferred but not required
Qualified applicants, please apply online, https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com/jobs. Candidate must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WLOX is seeking a part-time News/Content Specialist.
Successful candidate will perform traditional production assistant duties (chyron, audio, studio camera, and teleprompter) as well as newsroom duties including editing and posting to our website. This is an exciting position with great potential for upward mobility. Flexible schedule required. College Degree and/or relevant experience preferred.
Apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Digital Content Producer
This position must create high quality 4K video and graphic designs for digital production and other special productions. Our main focus is automotive television and digital programming. This job will have you both in our studios and in the field at race tracks, events, and off-road courses.
You will be expected to be able to shoot and edit high quality 4K videos. The majority of our shots are hand-held. When shooting in the field or in the studios, you will need to work comfortably with a crew, take direction, and work alone without direction when necessary. You’ll need to communicate with producers, directors, hosts, visitors and other videographers as applicable to advise and determine the best shots for the production. You are responsible for all lighting and audio. You must be familiar with POV cameras. Be sure all required equipment is on hand for scheduled shoots. You are responsible for basic maintenance and troubleshooting all equipment. Some travel will be required.
BA in Mass Communication preferred, at least some college required, along with 3-4 years experience.
Some college; knowledge and experience with several kinds of cameras and styles of shooting (e.g. studio, location, hand-held, ENG, POV, jib, macro, etc); good knowledge of different styles of lighting; experience covering racing events helpful; ability to communicate well with others involved in the shoot; able to do some field editing; maintain consistency in areas such as audio, video exposure and sequencing; ability to use video for “story telling”; be open during shoots to “side stories” as they make themselves apparent and take advantage of the opportunity as it happens; expect the unexpected. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud is required (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, etc.)
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume, cover letter, and link to your most recent work. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WVUE - Success Manager
This position will be responsible for maximizing client relationships and services for specific accounts by serving as the primary point of contact for the client as the internal liaison between Media Sales Consultants Media Planners, Research Director and other resource personnel. This position will report to the Local Sales Manager and is the key owner of the post-sale client experience and the key overseer of campaign implementation and performance.
- Oversees the daily management of assigned accounts that meet specific criteria
- Executes regular touch points with clients at campaign inception and throughout the lifetime of the client relationship
- Identifies up-sell opportunities within an account's marketing strategy and passes them along to the Media Sales Consultant for presentation to the client
- Retains client base through exemplary service and positive ROI for the client
- Targets accounts not meeting account management criteria and recommends strategies for the account to meet that criteria, thus growing the Account Manager's account base
- Through the identification of new opportunities, grows average revenue per account (ARPA)
- Evaluates new and existing products to determine optimal fit for each account and makes recommended marketing changes as necessary
- Develops and maintains working relationships with key contacts and team members in all functional area
- Coordinates and monitors development of artwork, ad copy and proofs with creative team to ensure successful execution of the client's advertising campaign
- Receives, compiles and presents campaign performance reports to client; makes recommendations as necessary
- Stays abreast of client's marketing needs: strategy, audience, objective and ROI expectation
- Proven self-starter with a natural curiosity toward business solutions and customer positioning
- Mix of analytical ability to see trends in data and ability to influence customer behavior using results
- Passionate about improving and innovating the customer experience
- Desire for future growth and advancement in media sales and customer solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2+ years of customer engagement experience in the area of marketing/advertising
- Minimum 2+ years of project and customer management experience. Matrix or Sales Force experience, a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with decision makers with various talk tracks depending on expertise level
- Critical thinking skills including data analysis and ability to position findings to customer with actionable steps
- Ability to understand customer environments and re-sell Raycom Media's value proposition continually and influence decision makers
- Fluent in Excel, Power-Point, analytics and research tools
- Advanced communication, presentation, analytical, and organizational skills
- Technical prowess
- Proven ability to manage projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field strongly preferred
Qualified applicants, please apply on-line (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V