WFIE 14News, the tri-state’s news and weather leader and NBC Affiliate in Evansville, IN. is seeking a Media Sales Consultant to join the number one sales team in Evansville.
The ideal candidate will be accomplished at maintaining and upgrading existing business, generating business from new clients and special projects for the television, internet, and mobile platforms. Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Candidate should have 1-3 years of sales success in TV, Radio, Digital or Cable; we will consider someone with no broadcast experience if you can demonstrate sales success in another field.
We like candidates with a positive attitude, multi-tasking skills, a can-do spirit and high energy. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point are helpful. The ability to find and develop new business, to not take no for an answer, and to close business is a must.
If qualified, please apply online and attach cover letter and resume at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com . Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE_M/F/D/V
WALB in Albany, GA has an immediate opening for a full-time Multi-Media Journalist (MMJ).
We are looking for an aggressive and self-motivated storyteller with a strong on-air presence and excellent writing skills for television and digital platforms. Camera and editing skills are a MUST! The position requires writing and creating video for online products and social media sites.
The ideal candidate will excel at time management, building relationships, and working in a team environment. Must perform well under pressure and strict deadlines. College degree is required. Candidates must successfully complete pre-employment drug screening and MVR check.
Qualified applicants can apply online and attach cover letter, resume, and links to most recent work. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. EOE-M/F/D/V.
WTOC in Savannah, GA is seeking a part-time News Content Specialist.
Candidate must be a self-starter, able to work under tight deadlines, have the ability to learn how to operate various news broadcast equipment, and embrace a newsroom culture that blends news content gathering with production operation. This position also requires candidates to have the ability and enthusiasm to learn how to write and post content to multiple platforms, along with editing video clips for on-air newscasts. This position will also require working weekends/nights/and holidays. Drug screen required.
Those candidates with the ambition to get their news broadcasting careers in motion should apply online. Please attach your resume and any links to your work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WLOX News Now has an exciting opportunity for a reporter who knows how to use a camera, audio and creativity to tell compelling lead stories each day on TV and on our digital platforms. We're looking for a Reporter/MMJ who understands how to dig for news, break news, and instantly share that news on digital, on our social media platforms, and on TV.
The person we hire must be energetic, driven, have solid news judgment, strong reporting skills and strong live skills. Candidates must be able to tell difficult stories, possess an investigative edge and be creative – adapting to various news stories. He or she must be a leader in the newsroom and excel at breaking news coverage from the studio and in the field. He or she must be skilled to shoot & edit their own stories and employ digital first strategies. Facebook Live from the field and other social media posts are required parts of this position. Exceptional planning and creative storytelling are a must.
Candidates must be a self-starter, demonstrate urgency to their delivery as well as possess very strong writing skills. Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required. If you embrace new technology, understand social media or can shoot and edit, make sure you apply.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume and link to your most recent work. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WFXG Fox 54 in Augusta, GA is looking for a News Producer.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day production of our four hour morning newscast. You will determine the content and flow of newscasts, work with management and on-air staff to generate and write stories, and also develop content for our web site.
The successful candidate will help also enterprise news through beat calls, social media, and cultivated sources. Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays is a must.
Must be a strong writer and copy editor with excellent editorial judgment, time management and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize quickly.
- Must be willing to work the overnight shift
- Prior news experience or internship preferred.
- BA/BS in journalism, communications or related
- Experience with writing in AP style is preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as ability to quickly learn software applications used in the newsroom.
- Knowledge of entry level video editing software a plus.
- You must be highly organized, with the ability to juggle crews and resources under intense breaking news situations.
- Candidate will become proficient in ENPS, LUCI, Edius, Oasis/Bitcentral, LiveU, Police Scanners, and digital platforms engagement.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume and links to your work. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WWSB ABC7 along the Suncoast in Sarasota, Florida, is looking for a News Photojournalist/Videographer to join our team.
Successful candidate will have work experience in newsgathering on all platforms, ENG cameras and video editing (Edius). Must be capable of gathering news assignments on your own or as part of a team. Responsible for maintaining assigned gear, operating ENG trucks and live devices. Candidate will also be required to contribute content to digital platforms. Must be willing and able to work a variety of shifts including but not limited to mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights, holidays and weekends.
Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required.
Apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. All candidates must provide a reel of on air work experience and proof of social media excellence. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WFXG Fox 54 in Augusta, GA is currently accepting resumes for a full-time Digital Content Producer to manage and create content for our website, mobile and social media platforms.
Duties include, but are not limited to, writing news stories under tight deadlines, sending breaking news push alerts, gathering and creating content for all digital platforms, engaging social media users and working with the news staff to coordinate the station's digital presence.
Candidate must be a self-starter, able to work under tight deadlines and be a vocal part of a newsroom that has a heavy focus on digital. We are looking for a strong writer with a creative flair, excellent editorial judgment, time management and multi-tasking skills. You should also have a practical knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and experience on a content management system.
Must have basic working knowledge of web design and maintenance. Knowledge of Open Broadcast Software (OBS), Adobe Suite, HTML coding, image editing software, streaming video and entry level video editing software is a plus. And the ability to quickly learn newsroom computer software is key. Experience with writing in AP style is preferred.
Qualified applicants, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your resume and links to your work. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls. EOE-M/F/D/V
Want to have FUN making LIFE CHANGING money? Come work for the NUMBER ONE media solution in Lubbock! KCBD/Raycom. Help South Plains businesses grow their revenue by offering digital and broadcast marketing solutions provided by the DOMINANT media company in The Hub City.
If you are a self-starter and enjoy the thrill of the chase, this job is for YOU! This job is all about creating new business and being financially rewarded for your efforts.
Lubbock has a college town feel with a low cost of living that you won’t find in Austin!
Come join our great team!
College degree preferred. Ongoing training is provided.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WLBT - PT News/Content Specialist
Successful candidate will primarily perform studio camera and chyron duties and may be introduction to other traditional production assistant duties (audio and teleprompter) as well as newsroom duties including editing and posting to our website. This is an exciting position with great potential for upward mobility. Flexible schedule required. College Degree and/or relevant experience preferred.
Apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
DIRECTOR – WBTV3 seeks experienced, energetic newscast Director/TD. The successful candidate will work with producers to coordinate and execute fast pace, multiple live shot, graphic and animation intense newscasts.
The Director should have working knowledge of Kahuna switcher, chyron/thunder, video servers, audio and studio equipment. The winning candidate must be a strong leader who is pro-active, team player, creative, and keeps their composure during stressful situations.
To complete the application process, qualified candidates should apply online and submit a resume and links to their best work at: https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE/M/F/D/V
Chief of Engineering & Technology is a department head leadership position, managing the station’s technology with a core team of engineering and IT staff. The Director of Technology while staying within regulatory mandates ensures that station’s technical and news operations, building facility, digital production, as well as distribution systems produce and deliver high-quality video streams across multiple platforms.
- Oversee television technical operations, including master control play-out systems and servers, HD studio facilities, edit suites, remote and microwave equipment, video streaming, IT infrastructure, cable and satellite distribution, as well as all other technical and facility systems and platforms.
- Ensure around-the-clock (24X7) high-quality broadcast and digital platform operations in a co-located, multi-station facility.
- Supervise operations, engineering, building maintenance, and IT staff.
- Plan and implement the station’s capital investment as well as technical operating budgets with a commitment to remain within these resources.
- Provide internal authority and responsibility with FCC matters and with other regulatory authorities such as EPA and OSHA.
- Plan and implement broadcast and IT operations throughout technical plant as well as connectivity with the corporate network.
- Maintain engineering, broadcast and IT procedures and documentation, including Standard Operating Procedures, up-to-date technical drawings and service contracts.
- Implement systems for routine and emergency maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment with a stress of continuity of service
- Ensure broadcast and IT network administration and the troubleshooting of hardware, software and network connectivity.
- Provide physical plant (building) facilities maintenance management and oversee safety and security procedures.
- Provide regular reports to supervising management on state of equipment, systems and facilities.
- Oversee management and planning of projects, as required.
- Maintain technically accurate records.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Degree or equivalent experience in television engineering, broadcasting, computer science, or related field required.
- Solid understanding of all current broadcast television encoding and transmission systems and standards
- Minimum 5+ years technical experience, 2+ years in technical management position, in broadcast engineering and/or video production or equivalent with HD and IT-based systems with a stress in the following areas: Broadcast play-out and automation systems and workflow, News operations (where applicable), HD multi-camera studio production, including sets and chroma key operations, audio, lighting, character generator , motion graphics systems as well as live digital workflow. Also, experience is required in field production for single camera and multi-camera shoots, including operating remote audio, and video production equipment. Expertise is also required in post-production operations, including non-linear editing as well as online video distribution
- Expertise in RF installation, repair and operation including terrestrial or electronic news gathering microwave, high power television transmitters as well a C-Band and Ku-Band satellite transmission, reception and operation.
- Familiarity with fiber installation and operations as implemented in IP or in video use.
- Expertise with IT systems and IT network administration, implementation as well as management of IT solutions for a multi-site organization including file-based content, back-up systems, website and databases.
- Expertise in encoding and transferring multimedia files.
- Facility (building) management expertise with specific experience with complex power management systems, emergency generator and heat ventilation and cooling a must.
Other Job Requirements
- Commitment to the station’s mission and viewers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully under stressful conditions.
- Pro-active in solving problems.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Strong work ethic with an entrepreneurial spirit.
WVUE, the FOX affiliate in New Orleans, Louisiana, is looking for a full time Producer.
Minimum 2 years experience producing in any market size. Knowledge of ENPS preferred. We are looking for creative thinkers who produce with distinction and understand our brand. Must also be strong at managing breaking news and severe weather coverage, and be able to make sound split-second decisions during live broadcasts.
Strong skills in posting to the web, working with social media, and gathering of user generated content are important. Only optimistic attitudes who really understand the team approach need apply. We are looking for someone who knows how to execute a strategic plan from the producer chair, consistently implement strategies within the content on a daily basis, and motivate those on their shift to execute the vision.
Flexible work hours required, must be willing and able to work a variety of shifts including but not limited to: mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights, holidays, weekends and possible overtime hours.
If you want to be a part of an award winning aggressive newsroom that makes a difference in their community, apply online and attach resume and links to your work. Pre-employment drug test required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Through a shared services agreement, KSWO, LLC is recruiting for a meteorologist for KAUZ News Channel 6, the Raycom Media CBS affiliate in Wichita Falls, TX.
The successful candidate will join our First Alert team of 7 meteorologists, the biggest in the region, tracking storms for KAUZ, KSWO, and Telemundo Texoma, in North Texas and Southwest Oklahoma.
Our meteorologists are known for weather delivery that includes accurate forecasting, high energy and a sense of urgency in their weathercasts. This position covers weekend shifts, vacations by other meteorogists, and assists with severe weather coverage including storm chasing. Also serves as reporter/MMJ/ weather producer and other duties as assigned for all platforms.
Selected candidate will work closely with the First Alert team to create content for digital and social media. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and have a clean driving record.
Qualified applicants, apply online, attach resume and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KSWO 7 News is looking for a digitally minded, enterprising content creator for the ABC affiliate serving southwest Oklahoma and North Texas. We're looking for a storyteller who can use their writing, shooting, editing and live presentation skills to engage viewers. Ideal candidate will fight for the lead story every day.
This reporter must be a strong journalist, great communicator and a positive leader inside and outside of the newsroom. Successful candidate will fully embrace digital content creation and be a champion of social media. Preferred candidates will have a degree in Journalism or related field. Candidate must pass a drug screen and possess a good driving record.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume and include a link to your reel. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Account Executive Wichita Falls
KSWO-TV is seeking a passionate, energetic and highly motivated Sales Executive. The business is changing every day and we need a person who can adapt quickly and maximize sales on all of our over the air and digital platforms.
Must have a high sense of urgency and an inner drive to want to be the best. A strong work ethic and the ability to formulate and execute a daily plan is also a must. This is a fast paced and fun business that requires persistence, organization, creativity, and interpersonal skills. This position will be located in Wichita Falls, TX. Bilingual is requested but not required. Experience in media sales or a related field is also a plus, but not required. Valid drivers license, drug screen, and MVR check required.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, highly competitive environment, where hard work and excellence is rewarded, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) or go to kswo.com, then "about us" tab, then "KSWO job listings" and attach cover letter and resume. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Be a part of the dynamic sales team at WECT-TV, the dominant news and weather NBC affiliate in beautiful, coastal Wilmington, NC. We are seeking an experienced, driven Account Executive to generate new revenue and negotiate existing business across all platforms, including television, digital and multi-cast.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, energetic, positive, and results-driven, with a history of achieving budgets, creating new business, maintaining client relationships and have five years of media sales experience. Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Powerpoint, Excel and Word, required.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your cover letter and resume. Pre-employment drug screen, MVR, and background check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WTOL in Toledo, Ohio is looking for an experienced reporter to join our Emmy award-winning morning news team. If breaking news coverage, enterprising stories and live opportunities are what you're looking for, this is the position for you.
We need a superb storyteller with high energy and outstanding live-shot skills. Applicant should have at least two years of experience reporting, shooting and editing. Each skill is essential for the position which produces content across our plaforms. As a result, use and understanding of social media in news coverage is essential. Superior news judgment, great organizational skills and being able to adjust effectively and efficiently to changes are critical requirements for this position.
Apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and include links to your work, resume and references. Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please.
WTOL in Toledo, Ohio is seeking an experienced Anchor/Reporter. We are looking for someone who excels in a team environment, has demonstrable leadership qualities-- both in the newsroom and in the community, and can succeed in a fast-paced newsroom.
Savvy digital and social media skills are a must. The successful candidate will bring professionalism, enthusiasm, confidence and personality to the anchor desk. Breaking news and reporting skills, plus producing experience is required. This is not an entry-level position. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screening and MVR check.
Qualified applicants: please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your resume and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WLBT, in Jackson MS, is seeking a part-time Master Control Operator. This position executes all functions required to maintain a broadcast signal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: All duties related to Master Control,
maintaining a Commercial log, Transmitter log and Discrepancy Report along with
other detailed paper-work. Recording satellite feeds, ingest programs and commercials into automated playback system, camera shading, and ENG microwave/satellite receiving setup.
The operator must work with with other operators and departments in high stress situations. The operator is required to assist a variety of individuals and departments as well as our clients. Strong computer skills are essential. Flexibility and adaptability is a must. Other related duties may be assigned.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen required. No phone calls please EOE-M/F/D/V
WTXL TV Tallahassee is seeking a Traffic Assistant to join our team. We are looking for someone to specializing in Copy/ Continuity in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational skills, be accurate. Pat attention to details, can problem solve, and possess good communication skills. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Securing and inputting traffic instructions for our advertisers
- Entering copy information using Wide Orbit traffic software
- Maintaining instructions files, tape library, and various traffic functions
- Working closely with the local Account Executives and clients in a professional manner
- A clear understanding of FCC regulations as defined in the Children’s Television Act is required
- Alert AE’s to missing instructions
- Reviewing spot manager for CIA spots and alerting the AE’s and business office
- Entering the copy instructions
- Alerting he traffic center in a timely manner to any spots that should be preempted due to no copy
- Acting as an additional liaison between the station and the traffic center, contact is between the sales manager and the center
- Must be computer literate, knowledge of Wide Orbit is a plus
- Purging spots from Wide Orbit and Automation system
- Creating and sending dub lists to master control/ automation system
- Print and deliver logs to Master Control
- Any other tasks as identified by manager
Qualified applicant apply online and attach resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. Raycom Media is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace! EOE-M/F/DV