WXIX-TV, FOX19 NOW in Cincinnati is looking for a motivated Photojournalist to join our top-rated AM Morning Show team.
Candidate must display competence in ENG cameras and video editing. Must be capable of gathering news assignments on your own or as part of a team. Responsible for maintaining assigned camera gear, operating ENG trucks, editing digital video, using bonded cellular Live broadcast devices (LiveU),posting video clips to the web, driving company vehicle and other duties as assigned.
Experience: Minimum 2 to 3 years of prior videography experience at a Network affiliated TV station. Candidate must have a proven ability to post content on social media platforms. Flexible work hours required. Must be willing and able to work a variety of shifts including but not limited to: mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights, holidays, weekends. Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a clean driving record.
Qualified candidates please apply online at Fox19now.com or Raycom Media Careers and attach your resume with cover letter, and links to yourwork. Pre-employment drug test will be required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Through a shared services agreement, KSWO, LLC. is seeking a full-time News Specialist for KAUZ-TV in Wichita Falls, TX.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
*Efficient operation of studio cameras, teleprompter, studio lighting, and microphones.
*Edit video for newscasts
*Run audio board during newscasts
*Assist with studio maintenance
*Candidate must be creative and detail oriented.
*Have good computer and internet skills.
*Have good communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
*Be able to work under stressful situations.
*Be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
*Have strong hand/eye coordination
*Have the ability to recognize colors accurately
*Be able to work days, nights, weekends and additional hours on short notice.
High school diploma or GED equivalent required, college degree and/or relevant experience preferred. Pre-employment drug screen required. Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume and cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WLBT TV/FOX 40, Raycom Media station in Jackson, MS seeks an Associate News Producer. This person will edit video and write news stories for inclusion in on-air newscasts.
The best candidate will have strong writing skills, excellent news judgment and work well with all team members to produce engaging content. Experience with non-linear editing systems is preferred. Ability to handle strict deadlines and work with team members to accomplish tasks a must. This position will also learn news line producing for future growth opportunities.
Qualified applicants can apply online, attach a resume and a link to your most recent work. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Marketing Content Producer - NBC12, the #1 news brand in Richmond, VA, seeks creative storyteller to grow our digital media presence with food, travel and lifestyle content.
Ideal candidate will be quick-thinking, creative and multi-talented with the ability to produce multiple pieces weekly; must be a good writer, high energy level, have a great eye for shooting and truly understand social and how to leverage all digital platforms. This producer will be building a brand around the content they produce. Direct knowledge of all aspects of video production to create top-quality multiplatform content.
Bachelor’s in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or related field preferred. Adobe Premiere, DSLR cinematography, social media, and Wordpress required. On-camera experience preferred. Evenings and weekends may be required.
Qualified applicants only apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com. Include cover letter, resume and demo reel. Drug Screen and MVR check required. EOE M/F/D/V.
WIS Television, the #1 station and award-winning NBC affiliate in South Carolina's capital city is looking for a dynamic Weekend Meteorologist to join our First Alert Weather team. Duties include producing and delivering forecast-driven weathercasts and stories for broadcast, digital, social, mobile and OTT platforms.
The ideal candidate will have a meteorology or similar degree, previous on-air TV meteorology experience and working knowledge of WSI/MAX products, including Max Traffic. The ideal candidate will also possess a passion for weather, understand social media. Candidate must be able a clear communicator and be able to tell a compelling weather story in an easy-to-understand manner.
Please send your resume and reel on-line at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WAVE-TV in Louisville, KY is seeking a full-time Reporter/Multi-Media Journalist. We’re looking for a journalist who wants to go beyond courts and crime – providing context and uncovering relevant, compelling stories instead.
Online reporting will be a major part of this reporter's responsibilities, so mastery of digital and social tools is a must. The successful candidate must also be able to write, shoot, edit, and present strong stories on video. This reporter must be skilled in all phases of storytelling, and thus ready to work alone in the field as required.
Applicants must possess a four-year college degree and strong social media skills. Two years experience is preferred.
If you want to be a part of an award winning aggressive newsroom that makes a difference in its community, then apply online and upload your resume, references, and work examples. Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record and pass a drug test. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
We’re 14 News, WFIE, in Evansville, Indiana and we’re looking for a Reporter who strives to be the best. We’re a Raycom station in the heart of the Midwest. We love news and dominate in digital. We’re looking for a strong storyteller who wants to learn the craft.
Our successful candidate will need a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or a related field. We’re looking for reporting experience with a lot of live. You will learn to develop sources so you can break the news. You’ll be better at the big stories. You’ll learn how to craft a story so it makes a strong impact on our community. Our reporters shoot edit and post many of their own stories. We are fierce on digital and social. If you want to work at a dominant station in a wonderful area, this job may be for you.
If qualified, please apply online and attach cover letter and resume at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Looking for the next great superstar! WTXL ABC 27 HD has an immediate opening for a full-time Anchor/Reporter/Producer in our News Department, are YOU that person?
Duties of this position will include gathering and verifying factual information for stories through interviews, observation and research; assembling and explaining information accurately on all stories assigned; building community and business contacts to develop fresh daily leads; providing live news reports for WTXL news programs, conducting live reports from event sites as well as the studio; anchoring during various shifts, producing newscasts and updating social media. This position is expected to act as a supervisor/role model for interns and news crews during assigned shifts. Other duties, such as making personal appearances to promote the station, may be assigned as the needs of the station dictate.
Applicants must have a good attitude and approach, be able to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word, and find solutions for or deal proactively with work-related problems.
- College degree in Journalism/Communications required
- 1-2 years of experience as a reporter, with some on-air anchoring experience
- Some producing experience
- Proficient with computers as well as online and mobile platforms
- ENPS experience preferred
- Good work ethic and good attitude and approach
- Must be able to multi-task and provide a proficient level of quality control and accuracy
- Must have a valid state driver’s license
The ideal candidate must be able to work well with other staff under periods of stress and impending deadlines and must have a visceral distaste for office politics and gossip. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach your cover letter with resume, and a link of your work. No telephone calls, please. WTXL ABC 27 HD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE-M/F/D/V
Hawaii News Now - KHNL/KGMB TV – Honolulu, HI
Hawaii News Now (CBS and NBC affiliated television stations), the dominant news organization and premier multimedia company in Honolulu, Hawaii, has an immediate opening for a passionate, highly motivated, detail-oriented Accountant, to provide excellent quality services for KHNL (NBC affiliate), KGMB (CBS affiliate) and KFVE television stations. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, great interpersonal skills, enjoys working with people, and has the ability to prioritize and multitask in a dynamic working environment.
- Ensure compliance with corporate credit policies
- Generate customer billings and statements
- Collect outstanding accounts receivable in efforts to control bad debt exposure; post cash receipts
- Interact with account executives and clients to research and resolve receivable, billing, and payment issues
- Prepare monthly financial closing journal entries
- Perform month end general ledger account reconciliations
- Generate month end accounts receivable and revenue reporting
- Reconcile accounts receivable to general ledger
- Reconcile daily broadcast logs
- Other responsibilities as needed
Requirements and Key Competencies
- Bachelor degree in Accounting a plus
- 4+ years accounts receivable, credit and collections, and general accounting experience
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proactive analytical, problem solving and reconciliation skills
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills and oral/written communication
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Working knowledge of Wide Orbit Traffic and Great Plains General Ledger software applications is a plus
Hawaii News Now was selected as one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the third year in a row by its employees and Hawaii Business Magazine (2015-2017). We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right person to join our team! Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications, please apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KFVS - PT Operations Technician
Responsibilities include: switch station breaks and programming analog and digital channels, record satellite program feeds, segment syndicated programming, record newscast for playback, and check quality of program feeds prior to air time. Operate automation airplay system: DVC Pro tape machines. Dub commercials, promos and PSA's for air. Check next days logs for missing material. Keep accurate transmitter and program logs. Good mathematical, computer and internet skills are necessary. Must be able to work over nights and weekends and holidays. Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KFVS-TV is seeking a dynamic, intelligent, creative and energetic team player to join our Sales Force in a vibrant, growing market in Southern Illinois and Western Kentucky. Experience in media sales or a related field is a plus, but not required.
The winning candidate will be expected to achieve budget goals, service existing accounts, develop new business and implement advertising solutions for our clients utilizing all of our available platforms. Candidates should possess good marketing instincts, along with excellent communication and closing skills. College degree in business, sales or marketing preferred. Great income potential and benefits package. Previous sales experience is a plus.
If you have what it takes to be the newest member of the KFVS Sales team, and thrive in a fast-paced, highly competitive environment, where hard work and excellence is rewarded, please apply online and attach resume. Must pass drug screen and possess clean driving record. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WALB-TV in Albany, GA is looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a multi-media journalist/reporter. The ideal candidate will have a strong on-air presence and excellent writing skills for on-air broadcast and digital platforms. Candidate must excel at making connections and researching information to develop strong story ideas.
We are seeking someone who has a great work ethic, enjoys storytelling, and who is committed to upholding our live, local, and late breaking brand. This position also requires writing and creating video for our online products and social media sites. Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field required. Camera and editing experience is a must. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach your cover letter, resume, and links to your work. NO phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WFXG TV, Raycom Media's FOX affiliate in Augusta, GA, has an immediate opening for a Reporter/MMJ.
The ideal candidate loves breaking news, but knows how to tell a story with compelling words and video, from the perspective of “real people”, not just officials. The person we choose will know how to find information online, but can also develop sources for enterprise stories; wants the top story every day, and digs deep to make every story relevant to our viewers. College degree required.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume and links to your work. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KEYU/Telemundo is seeking a highly motivated multi-platform (TV,Digital, and Radio) account executive. The successful candidate will work with a driven and highly motivated sales team to support the local television and radio/digital sales operations of KEYU & KEYU FM. The primary responsibility will be to maximize NEW business revenue on Telemundo, Mundo FM, and Telemundoamarillo.com. Responsible for revenue goals which includes developing new business by selling custom market solutions.
CORE COMPETENCIES: Persuasiveness, sales ability, motivated, results-oriented, organized, leadership skills, detail oriented. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume and cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Cleveland 19/WOIO is searching for a Digital Content Producer to help with the news department’s digital operations. The ideal candidate will have a history of proven excellence in digital media. They should have a strong journalism background as well as the ability to work collaboratively with editorial leaders.
Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Execute and maintain news strategies and goals to provide competitive, 24/7 local digital content coverage.
- Write and report breaking and developing news stories on Cleveland19.com desktop and mobile presences, including social media channels.
- Produce digital videos.
- Generate quality news, sports and entertainment content including written and video content, create graphic content and help enhance page views and user engagement.
- Collaborate with News Director, Assistant News Director and Digital Content Director, Digital Content Manager on key digital content and station initiatives.
- Integrate digital content with broadcast coverage and communicate effectively with assignment desk, show producers and on-air reporters.
- Manage video live streams and also create, edit and post video clips from newscasts and other raw feeds.
- Collaborate with corporate team to train and support digital team members in best practices for all digital platforms.
- Track analytics, including desktop, mobile, app, video and social.
- Work closely with all departments (including News, Sales and Marketing) in a collaborative manner to support their digital needs.
- Conceptualize and create new digital content areas.
- Troubleshoot any and all problems that may develop with station digital presences
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: College degree in related field or equivalent experience required.
- Experience: 1+ years of comprehensive digital media experience required. 1+ years of experience in digital media, journalism, broadcast or a closely related field.
- Drug screen required.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, and react to breaking news
- Demonstrate solid news judgment
- Strong sense of initiative and focus on continuous learning
- Strong understanding of analytics for digital audience; Google Analytics and Chartbeat a plus
- Working knowledge of online content management systems (WorldNow experience a plus).
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, journalism background with knowledge of the AP style, graphics skills, and a solid grasp of basic computer skills.
- Experience with Photoshop, HTML, and digital video editing is helpful but not required. Must be able to handle many variables in the daily news workflow, including short deadlines, multi-tasking and responding quickly and efficiently under breaking news situations.
- Demonstrated success in growing social media audiences and communities (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube) is strongly preferred
- Willingness to work flexible shifts, including weekends and holidays as needed.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WDAM 7 News is looking for a full-time Digital Content Reporter/MMJ to join our team. The ideal candidate will embrace and help grow our digital platforms and content. This person should be detailed oriented, ambitious, can cover breaking news in a competitive environment, work under pressure, and excel at discovering information across social media.
Responsibilities include: creating original trending stories, creating photo galleries, editing and adding videos and stories for online use. A flexible schedule is required.
*Develop creative content for WDAM's social platforms such as Facebook Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
*Write, produce and present fair & accurate news stories on-air and online.
*Investigate information to prove facts and find truth.
*Knowledge of AP Style a must.
*Create, report and help produce news packages.
*Strong news judgment, news writing and editing experience.
*Knowledge of website and newsroom production applications
Candidates should apply online and attach a resume, references and a link to recent work. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screening. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WXIX-TV, FOX19NOW in Cincinnati, Ohio is seeking a part-time News Content Specialist. Candidate must be a self starter, able to work under tight deadlines, have the ability to learn how to operate various news broadcast equipment, and embrace a newsroom culture that blends news content gathering with production operation.
This position also requires candidates to have the ability and enthusiasm to learn how to write and post content to station web site, along with editing video clips for on-air newscasts and station web site.
Those candidates with the ambition to get their news broadcasting careers in motion can apply online and attach your resume and any links to your work. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KXXV News Channel 25, the Raycom Media ABC affiliate in Central Texas has an immediate opening for a full-time Photographer/MMJ in our Killeen, Texas newsroom. The person who fills this role will focus on shooting video for our newscasts. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to shoot news video, as well as use non-linear systems to edit video to newscast scripts.
Candidate should display eye for video and shooting, the ability to shoot compelling video, understand tight deadlines, proficiency in editing techniques, editing sequences, matching video to script, and the ability to handle multiple incoming feeds. Previous television experience preferred.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach cover letter, resume, & a link to your work. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Talented KLTV Reporter Multi Media Journalist who can gather & verify information in the production of news reports, investigate leads, shoot & edit, write, produce, and report material for broadcast and web posting for all platforms. Update content for newscast, online, crawls, text, and email.
- Ability to exercise news judgment
- Competence in live reporting environment on line and on air
- Ability to combine several pieces of information and draw conclusions
- Excellent computer, internet, and writing skills
Journalism degree required. One year of commercial TV News experience as reporter and photojournalist. DVC-Pro and professional non-linear editing equipment operation knowledge and experience preferred.
Required to work weekends, holidays, and evenings as necessary. Must have valid drivers’ license and be insurable. Be able to work under deadline pressures.
Must be able to lift and/or carry and manage news photography and lighting
equipment. Frequently exposed to outside conditions.
DATE POSITION AVAILABLE:
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS PLEASE VISIT https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com TO APPLY. Attach cover letter with resume, and link with examples of your work. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V.
KHNL/KGMB TV – Hawaii News Now
Hawaii News Now (CBS and NBC affiliated television stations), Hawaii’s dominant news organization and premier multimedia company has an immediate opening for an Account Sales Executive. We value passion, creativity, strong work ethic and persistence, and offer the right person an exceptional opportunity to begin or advance their career in a dynamic environment working with a great team of creative people. Our ideal candidate has the potential to build collaborative relationships and provide customer solutions through an integrated suite of media platforms, including television, Internet, mobile and other emerging products. If you are coachable, self-motivated, and a high-achiever with excellent communications skills, we will provide you with the training and support you need to succeed in this industry.
- Accountable for local television and digital revenue performance; working both strategically with other Account Executives and our Creative Team, Research Department and other departments.
- Driving new television and digital sales, as well as up-selling existing key accounts.
- Able to create innovative multimedia recommendations, as well as communicate performance levels to current and potential customers.
- Monitor advertising campaign performance using metrics to maximize opportunities and implement areas for improvement.
- Must be an excellent communicator who can clearly sell ideas and solutions.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must own car with required insurance coverage, valid driver’s license, and clean driving abstract. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
- 2 years’ outside business to business sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or advertising.
- Experience in television, digital, or media industry.
- Experience in new Business to business development.
Hawaii News Now was selected as one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the third year in a row by its employees and Hawaii Business Magazine (2015-2017). We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
Please apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and include your cover letter and resumé. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V.