WXIX-TV, FOX19NOW in Cincinnati, Ohio is seeking a part-time News Content Specialist. Candidate must be a self-starter, able to work under tight deadlines, have the ability to learn how to operate various news broadcast equipment, and embrace a newsroom culture that blends news content gathering with production operation.
This position also requires candidates to have the ability and enthusiasm to learn how to write and post content to station web site, along with editing video clips for on-air newscasts and station web site.
Those candidates with the ambition to get their news broadcasting careers in motion can apply online and attach your resume and any links to your work. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KXXV-TV, The ABC affiliate serving Central Texas, has an immediate opening for a full-time Assignments Editor. You'll be part of our leadership team that coordinates our daily content gathering operations and guidance.
You'll be responsible for planning story assignments, coordinating Reporters, Photographers, and other ENG personnel; managing live feeds, herding cats, and overseeing other aspects of ENG and content generation. We're looking for someone to build immediate relationships with newsmakers, reference librarians, and the people of Central Texas that are "in the know." This position also includes digital content responsibilities. Video editing skills, previous desk and producing experience are all extremely preferred.
Apply online (Raycom Media) and attach your resume, links to your past work, and a cover letter with why you can make a difference. Yes, we actually put "herding cats" in this description. Attention to detail is also a must. Drug screen required. Absolutely no phone calls inquiring about this position. EOE-M/F/D/V
Creative Content Specialist
Raycom Sports is seeking a Creative Content Specialist to join the Sales & Marketing team in Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate has an eye for design and a passion for content creation. This person should be an organized individual with graphic design experience, a positive attitude, great communication and time-management skills, adaptable work prioritization skills and a passion for the sports and entertainment industry. The position is full-time in the Charlotte office with some travel requirements throughout the year.
- Serve as a primary creative lead for Raycom Sports, bringing to life content that is aligned with strategies and goals of Raycom Sports and associated clients and properties
- Develop visual content including presentation materials and digital platform graphics to support various projects and departments within the organization
- Manage sales, marketing and new business presentation development process from conception to final output including conducting brand research and designing custom layouts
- Lead the creative process for developing content for use on social media and digital platforms for both Raycom Sports and various clients and properties
- Produce engaging visual content that amplifies events, editorial storylines and game stats
- Create content optimized for specific platforms and templates organized thoughtfully for use by other staff members
- Contribute to brainstorms to determine content ideas that meet brand objectives
- Conceptualize and bring to life new logos
- Collaborate with in-house production team on motion graphic assets to support live event broadcasts and video-on-demand assets
- Provide on-site client service and fulfillment at designated events, including creative services in real-time
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years related experience, including internships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe Creative Suite
- Drug screen required.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume and link to your work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Media Sales Consultant
WPGX FOX 28 in Panama City Florida, home of the world's most beautiful beaches, is seeking a highly motivated Media Sales Consultant.
The business is changing every day and we need a person who can adapt quickly and maximize sales on all of our over the air and digital platforms. Must have a high sense of urgency and an inner drive to want to be the best. A strong work ethic and the ability to formulate and execute a daily plan is also a must. This is a fast paced and fun business that requires persistence, organization, creativity and interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate would possess all of these qualities and also have a passion for television, on-line and social media.
Previous sales experience with a focus on developmental and new direct business is preferred.
Pre-employment drug test and a clean MVR required. This position is salaried plus commission.
Qualified applicants, please apply online ( Raycom Media Careers site ) and attach cover letter and resume. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Raycom Media has an exciting opportunity for a General Manager/General Sales Manager at its FOX station WPGX in beautiful Panama City, FL. The successful candidate should have a proven sales management background with a broad understanding of both national and local sales. The GM/GSM must be the "face" of Raycom within the community while building positive relationships with viewers, advertisers, clients, etc.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Full accountability for all aspects of the station; including sales, marketing, content and overall operation,
- Drives revenue and market share growth across multiple Raycom platforms
- Provide accurate forecasting to develop and manage the annual budgets
- Builds a great station culture
- No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
- Are you up for the challenge? If so, Raycom is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits programs. Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications, please apply online at raycommedia.com/careers.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience successfully performing in a senior broadcast media management position (previous General Sales Manager or General Manager experience preferred) with a proven track record of achieving financial/strategic objectives.
Looking for a dynamic Photog/Editor ready for a great experience! WTXL ABC 27 is seeking a first or second stop full-time Photog/Editor to join our news team!
We’re looking for someone with some experience editing and shooting. Applicants should have a degree and ideally in Broadcast Journalism or related field. (However, will make some exceptions) In addition to editing and shooting, must write and have good oral communication skills. Solid news judgment and ability to multi-task are essential. Must be calm under pressure and have experience with breaking news and live shots. Familiarity with non-linear editing and digital video photography are essential. Will also learn how to run a Satellite truck and other equipment.
In addition will be responsible for helping to drive our digital platform and focus on multi-media content. Applicants must be team players with a great attitude and a visceral distaste for office politics and gossip and be available to work various schedules. A valid state driver’s license and ability to be insured is required. Must have reliable transportation, to and from work. Drug screen and MVR check required.
Serious applicants, looking to make an impact are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please go to Raycommedia.com, search under careers and apply online. Please include your cover letter, resume, writing samples, and a link to your reel. No telephone calls or emails, please. WTXL ABC 27 HD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE-M/F/D/V
Media Sales Consultant
WAVE-TV the NBC Affiliate in Louisville, KY is seeking a Media Sales Consultant.
Are you an aggressive, goal-oriented person with a strong competitive drive and determination to win? A natural relationship builder and collaborator, often viewed by others as a thought leader? Are you interested in a sales position that allows you to do what you do best---sell, sell, and sell? No paperwork—just you and your clients changing the way an industry conducts business. It is a new day of selling at Raycom Media, the industry leader in Multi-Platform sales and marketing, and we are looking for STAR sales professionals who want to join this team.
The Media Sales Consultant position requires someone with a high level of tenacity and closing ability to achieve set sales quotas. You will utilize an audience-based sales approach, selling across all product platforms, to provide marketing solutions to current and new customers. A great Media Sales Consultant must possess extensive industry and market knowledge in order to assist their clients in defining specific marketing objectives in order to recommend high impact solutions. Raycom Media believes in a client focused approach and prides itself on addressing clients’ needs, crafting custom solutions, and consistently delivering results.
Responsibilities for this role include:
Conducting thorough needs analyses, present proposed strategic solutions and tactics and provide superior follow-up assessments of advertising effectiveness.
Utilize expanded B2B marketing resources to build compelling and creative solutions in a competitive landscape.
Develop new business and maintain current business.
Sell across all product platforms; broadcast, digital and OTT.
Each Media Sales Consultant will be paired with a Success Manager. Together it will be your priority to provide the best possible customer service while constantly and consistently creating new client relationships.
The individuals who will become our Media Sales Consultants are enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated, hunters, confident, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today!
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing or Advertising preferred
- 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience required, with interactive/digital experience preferred
Qualified applicants, complete online application (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. Pre-employment drug screen and MVR required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WLOX is seeking a part-time News/Content Specialist.
Successful candidate will perform traditional production assistant duties (chyron, audio, studio camera, and teleprompter) as well as newsroom duties including editing and posting to our website. This is an exciting position with great potential for upward mobility. Flexible schedule required. College Degree and/or relevant experience preferred.
Apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WVUE - Success Manager
This position will be responsible for maximizing client relationships and services for specific accounts by serving as the primary point of contact for the client as the internal liaison between Media Sales Consultants Media Planners, Research Director and other resource personnel. This position will report to the Local Sales Manager and is the key owner of the post-sale client experience and the key overseer of campaign implementation and performance.
- Oversees the daily management of assigned accounts that meet specific criteria
- Executes regular touch points with clients at campaign inception and throughout the lifetime of the client relationship
- Identifies up-sell opportunities within an account's marketing strategy and passes them along to the Media Sales Consultant for presentation to the client
- Retains client base through exemplary service and positive ROI for the client
- Targets accounts not meeting account management criteria and recommends strategies for the account to meet that criteria, thus growing the Account Manager's account base
- Through the identification of new opportunities, grows average revenue per account (ARPA)
- Evaluates new and existing products to determine optimal fit for each account and makes recommended marketing changes as necessary
- Develops and maintains working relationships with key contacts and team members in all functional area
- Coordinates and monitors development of artwork, ad copy and proofs with creative team to ensure successful execution of the client's advertising campaign
- Receives, compiles and presents campaign performance reports to client; makes recommendations as necessary
- Stays abreast of client's marketing needs: strategy, audience, objective and ROI expectation
- Proven self-starter with a natural curiosity toward business solutions and customer positioning
- Mix of analytical ability to see trends in data and ability to influence customer behavior using results
- Passionate about improving and innovating the customer experience
- Desire for future growth and advancement in media sales and customer solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2+ years of customer engagement experience in the area of marketing/advertising
- Minimum 2+ years of project and customer management experience. Matrix or Sales Force experience, a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with decision makers with various talk tracks depending on expertise level
- Critical thinking skills including data analysis and ability to position findings to customer with actionable steps
- Ability to understand customer environments and re-sell Raycom Media's value proposition continually and influence decision makers
- Fluent in Excel, Power-Point, analytics and research tools
- Advanced communication, presentation, analytical, and organizational skills
- Technical prowess
- Proven ability to manage projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field strongly preferred
Qualified applicants, please apply on-line (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Director of Technology is a department–head leadership position, managing the station’s technology with a core team of engineering and IT staff. The Director of Technology while staying within regulatory mandates ensures that station’s technical and news operations, building facility, digital production, as well as distribution systems produce and deliver high-quality video streams across multiple platforms. This position will be responsible for technical operations for WPGX as well as WDFX in Dothan, AL.
- Oversee television technical operations, including master control play-out systems and servers, HD studio facilities, edit suites, remote equipment, video streaming, IT infrastructure, as well as all other technical and facility systems and platforms.
- Ensure around-the-clock (24X7) high-quality broadcast and digital platform operations.
- Supervise technical engineering and IT staff.
- Plan and implement the station’s capital investment as well as technical operating budgets with a commitment to remain within these resources.
- Provide internal authority and responsibility with FCC matters and with other regulatory authorities such as EPA and OSHA.
- Plan and implement broadcast and IT operations throughout technical plant as well as connectivity with the Raycom Media Wide Area Network.
- Maintain engineering, broadcast and IT procedures and documentation, including Standard Operating Procedures, up-to-date technical drawings and service contracts.
- Implement systems for routine and emergency maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment with a stress of continuity of service
- Ensure broadcast and IT network administration and the troubleshooting of hardware, software and network connectivity.
- Provide physical plant (building) facilities maintenance management.
- Provide regular reports to supervising management on state of equipment, systems and facilities.
- Oversee management and planning of projects, as required.
- Maintain technically accurate records.
Required Education and Experience
- Degree or equivalent experience in television engineering, broadcasting, computer science, or related field required.
- Solid understanding of all current broadcast television encoding and transmission systems and standards
- Minimum 10+ years technical experience, 5+ years in technical management position, in broadcast engineering and/or video production or equivalent with HD and IT-based systems with a stress in the following areas: Broadcast play-out and automation systems and workflow, News operations (where applicable), HD multi-camera studio production, including sets and chroma key operations, audio, lighting, character generator , motion graphics systems as well as live digital workflow. Also, experience is required in field production for single camera and multi-camera shoots, including operating remote audio, and video production equipment. Expertise is also required in post-production operations, including non-linear editing as well as online video distribution
- Expertise in RF installation, repair and operation including terrestrial or electronic news gathering microwave, high power television transmitters as well a C-Band and Ku-Band satellite transmission, reception and operation.
- Familiarity with fiber installation and operations as implemented in IP or in video use.
- Expertise with IT systems and IT network administration, implementation as well as management of IT solutions for a multi-site organization including file-based content, back-up systems, website and databases.
- Expertise in encoding and transferring multimedia files.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your cover letter and resume. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WXIX-TV, FOX19Now is seeking a full-time Master Control Operator for a multi-call letter hub operation. This position executes all functions required to maintain broadcast signals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Maintaining a Commercial log, Transmitter log, and Discrepancy Report along with other detailed paper work. Satellite receiving setup and recording of satellite feeds, and ingest programing and interstitials into automated playback system. The operator must work well with other operators and departments in high stress situations.
Strong computer skills are essential, Crispin Automation experience a plus. Must be available to work any hours or shift assignment in this 24/7 Master Control operation. Pre-employment drug test required.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your cover letter with resume, and link to your work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KLTV/KTRE-TV is seeking a Sr. Digital Sales Specialist to join our elite sales team. The candidate will be responsible for selling over 150k (minimum) in new business revenue while assisting Television Account Executives with achieving their individual digital budgets. They will be charged with achieving aggressive digital revenue goals by selling advertising on the KLTV/KTRE digital platforms. The Sr. Digital Sales Specialist will work strategically with our sales team to design solutions that deliver customer results through our digital products. The candidate must be energetic, organized, effective communicator and an outstanding seller.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Expert in cold calling, prospecting, building proposals and customizing digital marketing solutions that generate success for our clients.
- Outstanding customer service. Must be excellent in building relationships.
- Partner with Local Account Executives in developing and executing campaigns with extensive digital marketing components.
- Monitor, maintain and optimize client campaigns for maximize results and grow local businesses.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years of sales experience required. Preferred three years of digital sales experience in a highly competitive digital sales environment.
- Experienced seller with a track record of new business development, incremental selling and excellent customer service.
- Expert knowledge of all facets of digital advertising.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and influencing skills; both written and oral.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience with Photoshop a plus.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment.
- The position is based in Tyler, Texas managing all of East Texas territory.
- Pre-employment drug screen and clean MVR required.
If qualified, please apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and attach resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KFVS-TV has an immediate opening for a Reporter/MMJ. We're a #1 station looking for a digitally minded, enterprising reporter who wants the lead story every day. We are looking for a storyteller who can use their writing, shooting, editing and live shots to engage the Heartland viewer.
This reporter will be a strong journalist, great communicator and a positive leader inside and outside of the newsroom. Will fully embrace the digital space and be a champion of social media. Successful candidate will need a degree in Journalism or related field. Candidate must pass a drug screen and possess a good driving record.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
We’re 14 News, WFIE, in Evansville, Indiana and we’re looking for a Reporter who strives to be the best.
We’re a Raycom station in the heart of the Midwest. We love news and dominate in digital. We’re looking for a strong storyteller who wants to learn the craft. Our successful candidate will need a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or a related field. We’re looking for reporting experience with a lot of live. You will learn to develop sources so you can break the news. You’ll be better at the big stories.
You’ll learn how to craft a story so it makes a strong impact on our community. Our reporters shoot edit and post many of their own stories. We are fierce on digital and social. If you want to work at a dominant station in a wonderful area, this job may be for you.
If qualified, please apply online and attach cover letter and resume at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com. Drug screen and MVR required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
We’re 14 News, WFIE, in Evansville, Indiana and we’re looking for a Reporter who strives to be the best.
We’re a Raycom station in the heart of the Midwest. We love news and dominate in digital. We’re looking for a strong storyteller who wants to learn the craft. Our successful candidate will need a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or a related field. We’re looking for reporting experience with a lot of live.
You will learn to develop sources so you can break the news. You’ll be better at the big stories. You’ll learn how to craft a story so it makes a strong impact on our community. Our reporters shoot edit and post many of their own stories. We are fierce on digital and social. If you want to work at a dominant station in a wonderful area, this job may be for you.
If qualified, please apply online and attach cover letter and resume at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com. Drug screen adn MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Looking for the next great superstar! WTXL ABC 27 HD has an immediate opening for a full-time Reporter/Weekend Anchor in our News Department, are YOU that person?
Duties of this position will include gathering and verifying factual information for stories through interviews, observation and research; assembling and explaining information accurately on all stories assigned; building community and business contacts to develop fresh daily leads; providing live news reports for WTXL news programs, conducting live reports from event sites as well as the studio; anchoring during various shifts, producing newscasts and updating social media. This position is expected to act as a supervisor/role model for interns and news crews during assigned shifts. Other duties, such as making personal appearances to promote the station, may be assigned as the needs of the station dictate.
Applicants must have a good attitude and approach, be able to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word and find solutions for or deal proactively with work-related problems.
- College degree in Journalism/Communications required
- 1-2 years of experience as a reporter, with some on-air anchoring experience
- Some producing experience
- Proficient with computers as well as online and mobile platforms
- ENPS experience preferred
- Good work ethic and good attitude and approach
- Must be able to multi-task and provide a proficient level of quality control and accuracy
- Must have a valid state driver’s license
- The ideal candidate must be able to work well with other staff under periods of stress and impending deadlines and must have a visceral distaste for office politics and gossip.
- Drug screen and MVR check required.
To apply, please go to Raycommedia.com, search under careers and apply online. Please include your cover letter, resume, writing samples, and a link to your reel. No telephone calls, please. WTXL ABC 27 HD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WWSB ABC 7 in beautiful Sarasota, Florida is searching for an experienced Reporter/Anchor to be a leader and innovator on our team. This person will anchor newscasts on weekends and report/fill-in anchor during the weekdays.
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of anchoring & reporting experience. Producing experience is a plus as you will help craft the newscast and special projects. You will be expected to report weekly in this position and you must know how to shoot your own stories. Investigative storytelling experience is preferred.
You must have a passion for journalism, a devotion to community involvement and a strong presence on social media. Leadership skills and coaching techniques are a vital part of the anchor skillset and you must be able to keep up with the rapid pace of real-time content distribution.
This is not an entry level position.
Candidate must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening and MVR check.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume and link to your most recent work. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KLTV is seeking a Talented Reporter Multi Media Journalist who can gather & verify information in the production of news reports, investigate leads, shoot & edit, write, produce, and report material for broadcast and web posting for all platforms. Update content for newscast, online, crawls, text, and email.
- Ability to exercise news judgment
- Competence in live reporting environment on line and on air
- Ability to combine several pieces of information and draw conclusions
- Excellent computer, internet, and writing skills
Journalism degree required. One year of commercial TV News experience as reporter and photojournalist. Professional video camera and professional non-linear editing equipment operation knowledge and experience preferred.
Required to work weekends, holidays, and evenings as necessary. Must have valid drivers’ license and be insurable. Be able to work under deadline pressures.
Must be able to lift and/or carry and manage news photography and lighting
equipment. Frequently exposed to outside conditions.
DATE POSITION AVAILABLE:
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS PLEASE VISIT https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com to apply online. Attach resume with cover letter and link to your work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WTOC in Savannah, Georgia is seeking a full-time Multi-media Journalist. Successful candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in journalism or a related field. At least 2 years of previous on-air experience at a commercial TV station is required. An ideal candidate knows how to find and develop strong story ideas and how to execute those stories in a compelling manner on all platforms.
The ideal candidate must possess strong shooting, editing and writing skills. Knowledge of social media and OTT platforms is a must. Candidate must have a strong work ethic, work well with a team, and be willing to work flexible hours. Candidate must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and MVR check.
Qualified applicants only, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume and links to your work. No phone calls, please. EOE-M/F/D/V
TALENTED… DYNAMIC… A LEADER…
If any of these words describe you and you’re ready to be an executive producer, let’s talk now!
WTXL is looking for a producer with a proven track record in creating dynamic shows ready to make that move into management and help build something special! We’re seeking a smart, creative, and enthusiastic person to be our next Executive Producer. This individual will have strong leadership skills, a vision for success, and ready to take that next step in their career and join our team at WTXL ABC 27 in Tallahassee, Florida.
Applicant must have a degree in broadcast journalism or related field. Have at least 3 years producing experience in a professional newsroom; be an excellent writer with good oral communication skills; have solid news judgment; be organized, trustworthy, calm under pressure and have experience with breaking news and live shots. Ability to multi-task is essential.
Must be familiar with newsroom systems, like ENPS. Digital is huge, so you must have the ability to help drive our digital platform and focus on multi-media content. You need the ability to coordinate and create graphics and help maintain station website. Some non-linear editing experience preferred. Must be a team player with a great attitude and be available to work various schedules. A pre-employment drug screen, valid state driver’s license, and MVR check is required.
Mentoring and developing staff is an essential part of the duties here at WTXL as well as taking an active role in special projects. The candidate must have a visceral distaste for office politics and gossip.
To apply, please go to Raycommedia.com, search under careers and apply online. Please include your cover letter, resume, writing samples, and a link to your reel. No telephone calls, please. WTXL ABC 27 HD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE-M/F/D/V