WMBF News, the Raycom Media Station in Myrtle-Beach Florence, is seeking an Account Manager. The right candidate must be independent, creative, energetic, detail oriented, and highly motivated; also, must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong work ethic and positive attitude. This is an entry level position which provides experience and teaches the skills necessary for promotion into our Account Executive career. Previous media sales experience is not required.
Please apply online and submit your resume and cover letter. Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Are you an aggressive and goal-oriented person with a strong competitive drive and determination to win? Are you interested in a sales job that allows you to do what you do best? Sell, sell and sell! Virtually no paperwork, just you and your clients changing the way an industry conducts business. Sounds too good to be true? It is a new day of selling at Raycom Media, the industry leader in Multi-Platform sales and marketing and we are looking for Star Sales professionals at WDFX who want to join this revolution.
Raycom Media believes in a client focused approach and prides itself on addressing clients' needs, crafting custom solutions and consistently delivering results. This position is full time with base salary + commissions.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Conduct thorough client needs analyses, present proposed strategic solutions and tactics and provide follow-up assessments of advertising effectiveness.
- Utilize expanded B2B marketing resources to build compelling and creative solutions in a competitive landscape.
- Develop new business and maintain current business within the assigned territory.
- Sell across all product platforms, broadcast as well as digital.
- Each Media Sales Consultant will be paired with a Success Manager. Together it will be your priority to provide the best possible customer service while constantly and consistently creating new client relationships.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- The individuals who will become our Media Sales Consultants are enthusiastic, driven and self-motivated.
- AAS, AAB, BA or BS in Business, Marketing or Advertising preferred
- 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience required, with interactive/digital experience preferred.
Qualified applicants, please apply online www.raycommedia.com/careers and attach resume with cover letter. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls or walk ins please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WOIO/WUAB-TV is seeking a performance driven multi-media sales consultant to sell advertising on WOIO, WUAB, Bounce TV, ME TV, Cleveland19.com, cleveland19 News apps, and affiliated digital platforms. Candidates must be able to increase client base, develop profitable long-term relationships and achieve sales goals.
Candidates should have a strong understanding of broadcast sales, digital marketing and multi-media platforms solutions. A passion for marketing major sports products (Browns, AFC, NCAA Football and NCAA Tournament) and sales promotions at the client level is a must. Need to be quick thinking, detail oriented, proactive, self-motivated and eager to work with a strong team. Position requires excellent organizational skills, sales presentation abilities and proficiency with Microsoft Office. Pay plan is 100% commission sales. Minimum of 2 years sales experience in either digital or broadcast media sales is required.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Raycom Media is actively seeking a Charlotte based Digital Ad Operations Specialist with a strong digital media planning background to help complete our team. Raycom Digital Agency is a newly formed department of Raycom Media, which provides digital services for local sales team at 63 television stations located in 20 states.
The successful candidate will be well-versed in digital display advertising, mobile advertising, video advertising, native digital advertising, as well as 3rd party serving. He/she will be able to identify which platforms would be best to advertise on given the brand’s objectives and requirements as well as inventory available to maximize the impact of the campaign.
The Digital Ad Operations Specialist will be on his/her way to becoming an expert in the field of digital media, have a strong understanding of media consumption habits and audience profiles, and can independently our TV stations and clients. He/she can also easily navigate reporting and provide impactful takeaways to strengthen campaign’s delivery. Always an enthusiastic contributor, the Digital Ad Ops Specialist will add value to the team in both the pre-sale and post-sale phase of a campaign.
Strategic: The ability to align the digital campaign plan with the organization’s strategic objectives is paramount to success in this role.
Analytical: Interpreting data and being capable of adjusting the digital strategy based on analytics is a plus.
Tactical: Capable of handling tactical aspects of digital campaigns; ability to solve technical problems related to website, content, advertising, marketing efforts.
A Creator: Technically savvy combined with creative vision -- Digital Marketing is partly science but, make no mistake, it takes a creative mind to fill this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide customer service and act as point of contact for assigned stations and clients.
- Efficiently and effectively execute new and revised digital orders.
- Traffic all ads in the ad serving platform and confirm launch success
- Monitor the scheduling, pacing, and implementation of all advertising campaigns to ensure timely, accurate implementation, and full delivery
- Communicate effectively and closely with local sales and support teams including vendors and external teams
- Ensure that campaign revisions are fully communicated and executed with 100% accuracy
- Confirm all ad orders adhere to tech and creative specifications and support creative/technical related inquiries from clients.
- Manage advertising specs and guidelines as new partners are added and as the company and product offerings evolve.
- Manage relationships with distribution channels, outside vendors, agencies, etc. and ad hoc requests from sales team.
- Partner with staff from across departments as a liaison on projects, new procedures, new systems, workflows, best practices and campaign, or creative issues as requested.
- Maintain Ad Ops processes and best practices and provide suggestions to leadership on improvement opportunities.
- Assist the development team in identifying and resolving ad-related technical issues.
- Monitor 1st and 3rd party campaign reporting, resolving any issues or inaccuracies.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PPT
- Superior multitasking skills. Able to work cross-functionally and handle multiple requests daily.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Possess superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly motivated and a team player.
Nice to Haves:
- Google Certification
- 2+ years of agency/client experience
- Experience in DoubleClick for Publishers
Careers Center - Television Traffic Specialist
Qualified applicants, please apply online (Raycom Media Career site) and attach your resume and cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Are you passionate about video storytelling? Do you love food, travel, and lifestyle features? Can you find amazing places and people in Savannah and create engaging stories and videos? If so, we want you to join our team.
WTOC 11 is looking for a creative storyteller to join our new content lifestyle initiative. S/he will be responsible for delivering multiple video pieces weekly and split their time between shooting, editing, and producing content as well as publishing video and articles to our digital sites and managing social media. The ideal candidate is an energetic, strategic thinker, highly motivated self-starter and continuous idea generator who works independently or with others to produce a variety of creative assets and post them to our broadcast and digital sites. S/he will effectively manage their own production calendar and work with the sales team and clients to develop new revenue opportunities and grow our digital engagement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or other related field preferred. Must provide creative reel demonstrating advanced knowledge of video production, especially Adobe Premiere and DSLR cinematography. Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat, Brightcove, Wordpress plus audience engagement and management tools for digital publishing, reporting and analytics experience will be required.
On-camera experience is a big plus. Evenings and weekends will be required. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
Qualified applicants only, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume and link to your work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
The WTVM Senior Digital Sales Specialist
The SR DSS– in concert with the Digital Team - helps develop and fully execute digital marketing initiatives to meet sales objectives and help close digital business. This role will target our Top 100 accounts, train and educate the team on digital products, and maintains digital campaigns, projects, and internal systems workflow of the digital team. SR DSS will report to the Digital Sales Manager and will assist the team in making digital revenue goals through helping MSCs develop and close digital dollars. These tasks include work in and outside of the office.
- Targeting the station’s Top 100 accounts and driving digital revenue.
- Learn about all aspects of digital advertising and helping train and educate the team on new digital products and trends.
- Work as a team with the MSCs, SMs, and other digital team members to create strategies, creative messages, and successful digital campaigns.
- Communicating with corporate Ad Ops throughout the creative process
- Attends client calls, meetings, and events to further relationships with our clients.
- Helps maintain internal workflow systems for the entire Sales team
- Works on digital presentations in PowerPoint
- Develop an understanding of customer's digital business needs, trends and patterns.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients, including high availability and responsiveness to inquiries and support requests.
- Participates in POD meetings, creative sessions, and collaborating with other departments to ensure campaigns are executed properly.
- Learns new digital products and helps implement them on the street with MSCs.
- Other tasks assigned by the DSM.
- Sales background and proven go-getter with a forward-thinking attitude
- A champion for digital at the television station
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Passionate and innovative about digital marketing and how to implement it successfully.
- Organized, detail oriented, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Desire for future growth and advancement in digital marketing
Skills and qualifications
- Minimum 2+ years of digital marketing in the area advertising/ creative process.
- Experience with digital vendors, Wide Orbit Traffic are a plus.
- Customer service skills and ability to talk high level digital when needed
- Ability to understand customer environments and re-sell Raycom Media’s value proposition continually and influence decision makers
- Fluent in Excel, PowerPoint, analytics and research tools
- Advanced communication, presentation, analytical, and organizational skills
- Technical prowess
- Proven ability to manage projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WXIX-TV, FOX19NOW in Cincinnati, Ohio is seeking a part-time News Content Specialist. Candidate must be a self starter, able to work under tight deadlines, have the ability to learn how to operate various news broadcast equipment, and embrace a newsroom culture that blends news content gathering with production operation.
This position also requires candidates to have the ability and enthusiasm to learn how to write and post content to station web site, along with editing video clips for on-air newscasts and station web site.
Those candidates with the ambition to get their news broadcasting careers in motion can apply online and attach your resume and any links to your work. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WXIX-TV, Cincinnati, has an immediate opening for a News Producer. We are looking for a talented and creative news producer who knows how to win in a very competitive news market. The successful candidate must be a strong writer with excellent time management skills and attention to detail. You must be able to work well in high pressure situations and thrive on breaking news coverage. This is not a show-stacking job, you must have a flare for showcasing.
The successful candidate must be creative and have the ability to present today’s news in a unique and interesting manner which lives our NOW brand. You must be skilled in the use of social media and how it translates to driving viewers to the television screen. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience of producing daily newscasts for a major network affiliate in a medium to large market. This is not an entry level job. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
Qualified applicants, please apply online (Raycom Media Career site) and attach your resume and links to your work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WTOL in Toledo, Ohio is seeking an experienced Anchor/Reporter. We are looking for someone who excels in a team environment, has demonstrable leadership qualities, both in the newsroom and in the community, and can succeed in a fast-paced newsroom.
Savvy digital and social media talents are a must. The successful candidate will bring professionalism, enthusiasm, confidence, and personality to the anchor desk. Breaking news and reporting skills, plus strong writing and storytelling talents are required. This is not an entry-level position. Candidate must successully complete pre-employment drug screening and MVR check.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WTOL - Content Manager
Part of our leadership team that oversees daily operations, long-term strategic story planning, and content guidance. Specifically, this position processes, distributes, and manages news assignments in a multi-media news environment serving content on broadcast television, websites, mobile apps, and social media platforms. Successful Content Managers plan story assignments, coordinate resources such as reporters & photographers, manages station live feeds, and ensures all deadlines are met. Also assists in creating work schedules and maintaining beat system.
Duties and responsibilities
The primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answers all incoming calls and processes incoming leads from a variety of external and internal sources
- Manages employees on the desk, if applicable
- Evaluates, produces, and disseminates or "assigns" incoming information to appropriate staff members to ensure timely delivery of story content to our audience on multiple platforms
- Self-generates or "writes" content for multiple platforms whenever time allows, such as for digital posts and social media using copywriting/video/photo/live feed as appropriate
- Exercises a high level of discretion to determine best use and prioritization of resources, including time, to deliver content appropriately in time-sensitive situations
- Coordinates crew logistics with Operations Manager. Assigns crews in absence of Operations Manager.
- ENPS – Proficient use of planning calendar. Consistent "rolodex" update-- including electronic. Consistent entry/updates of pertinent news stories through press releases, news tips and follow ups from daily stories. Mandatory entry of all phone numbers, addresses and other contact information from stories.
- Public Records – Daily use of public record sites to assist with stories. Regular FOIA submissions for 911 calls, mug shots, dash cam, body camera video, surveillance video from homes/business in association with story, dispatch recordings, personnel recordings, suspect information, victim information.
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Mass Communication or related field.
- At least seven years of experience in journalism, media or related fields.
- Demonstrated proficiency in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize complex tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good news judgement and adherence to journalistic ethics
- Ability to communicate effectively written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with news sources.
- Social media or digital experience, preferred.
- Field Reporting experience, preferred.
To ensure safe completion of all required job duties, this job regularly requires the following physical demands of employees in this position
- Ability to work shifts of at least 8 hours, and occasionally longer, 5 days per week
- Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods
- Ability to interact with employees and customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to provide effective creative direction for video, audio and graphic design projects
- Ability to use a computer for tasks such as communicating via email, preparing reports and editing video.
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume and cover letter. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KAIT-TV, Raycom Media’s ABC/NBC affiliate in Jonesboro, AR is seeking a dynamic, intelligent, creative and energetic team player to join our Sales Force in a vibrant, growing market in NE Arkansas.
Experience in media sales or a related field is a plus, but not required. The winning candidate will be expected to achieve budget goals, service existing accounts, develop new business and implement advertising solutions for our clients utilizing all of our available platforms.
Candidates should possess good marketing instincts, along with excellent communication and closing skills. College degree in business, sales or marketing preferred. Great income potential and benefits package. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check.
If you have what it takes to be the newest member of the KAIT Sales team in Region 8, and thrive in a fast-paced, highly competitive environment, where hard work and excellence is rewarded, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V.
KWES-TV in Midland, Texas is seeking a dynamic leader to be our Digital Sales Manager. The Digital Sales Manager will lead the station's efforts to develop new and incremental digital business, reduce digital churn, manage the station's digital sales specialists and hold multiplatform AEs accountable for incorporating digital components into every sales pitch.
The DSM will be accountable for hitting the station's digital revenue goals. The DSM will accompany sellers to presentations on a regular basis and assist directly in closing business. The DSM reports weekly digital activity and updated forecasts to the General Sales Manager and works hand-in-hand with the Local Sales Managers to lead our team’s business development efforts.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume and cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KXXV/KRHD, Raycom's ABC affiliate in Waco/Killeen/Bryan, TX is seeking a Digital Sales Manager to work in tandem with other sales management to develop and grow digital revenue. The position is responsible for day to day digital sales, development of our audience sales teams, and inventory management of our digital product portfolio.
The successful candidate will also work closely with Raycom's regional and corporate digital personnel. The ideal candidate should have a minimum five years' experience in developing digital revenue with existing and new clients, preferably in a broadcast or other media outlet.
Candidate should be very creative and skilled in building client specific campaigns that will help solve the challenges and achieve the goals of our clients. Strong organizational and presentation skills coupled with the ability to execute and complete digital campaign from start to finish are critical attributes to the success of the position.
Candidate will also be a coach, train, and mentor to a very talented staff of media consultants. The candidate will have a deep understanding of ad networks/exchanges, DFP, social media, OTT, video advertising and mobile marketing.
Qualified applicants, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your resume with cover letter. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
A WAFF Newscast Producer is qualified, talented, and creative with deep ambition to help our #1 rated multi-platform news operation become even stronger in a very competitive news market.
Candidate must be a team player with a great attitude and bring professionalism, personality, energy, confidence, and team spirit to our newscasts and our multi-platform newsroom. Successful candidate will be a strong writer, deeply knowledgeable in story selection, and have quick and thoughtful news judgment. Must be capable of creating content from sources beyond wires and feed (ex. Social Media, Court Records, reliable online publications) and be eager to add live pictures to coverage. This is a job for an artist, who understands the science of research, ratings, and daily logistical calculations. Will have an eye for creative and engaging graphics. What you bring to the job should be a higher sense of what makes for “Great TV.”
Ideal candidate will be savvy with social media and comfortable with a multi-platform workflow. Prefer candidate who knows when to break the rules! We have guidelines about the way we want our newscasts produced, but we want producers who are thinkers and willing to challenge assumptions in order to do a story justice. This is an active severe weather market, so experience in covering severe weather situations is very important.
Qualified applicants only, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume and link to your most recent work. Pre-employment drug screen and clean MVR required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KWES NewsWest9 in the Midland/Odessa market is currently looking for an Account Executive.
You are an experienced Salesperson and you are looking for a step toward Management. NewsWest9 is the place for you. With your proven track record of closing broadcast and digital sales, this position is an excellent real growth opportunity. KWES-TV is a growing company and is constantly promoting with in. We have a competitive drama free work environment. Potential with Raycom Media is endless. Come join our team!!
Bring your positive energy and proven abilities. You’ll be responsible for growing sales on our broadcast and digital products portfolios. We want your proven sales experience, organization, communication and excitement for how the broadcast and digital worlds are expanding our opportunities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Prior successful sales experience with a history of building and maintaining satisfied customers
- Strong communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills, both written and oral.
- Great problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to balance multiple assignments, prioritizing tasks and demands in a team-oriented environment
- Fearless and passionate about cold calling, prospecting, building proposals, and customizing digital marketing solutions that generate success.
- Your own dependable means of transportation.
- Outstanding customer service. Must be excellent in building relationships and following through on promises and commitments made.
- Creative and idea driven.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume and cover letter. Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KOLD- Success Manager
This position will be responsible for maximizing client relationships and services for specific accounts by serving as the primary point of contact for the client as the internal liaison between Media Sales Consultants Media Planners, Research Director and other resource personnel. This position is the key owner of the post-sale client experience and the key overseer of campaign implementation and performance.
- Oversees the daily management of assigned accounts that meet specific criteria
- Executes regular touch points with clients at campaign inception and throughout the lifetime of the client relationship
- Identifies up-sell opportunities within an account's marketing strategy and passes them along to the Media Sales Consultant for presentation to the client.
- Retains client base through exemplary service and positive ROI for the client
- Targets accounts not meeting account management criteria and recommends strategies for the account to meet that criteria, thus growing the Account Manager's account base
- Through the identification of new opportunities, grows average revenue per account (ARPA)
- Evaluates new and existing products to determine optimal fit for each account and makes recommended marketing changes as necessary
- Develops and maintains working relationships with key contacts and team members in all functional area
- Coordinates and monitors development of artwork, ad copy and proofs with creative team to ensure successful execution of the client's advertising campaign
- Receives, compiles and presents campaign performance reports to client; makes recommendations as necessary
- Stays abreast of client's marketing needs: strategy, audience, objective and ROI expectations.
- Proven self-starter with a natural curiosity toward business solutions and customer positioning
- Mix of analytical ability to see trends in data and ability to influence customer behavior using results
- Passionate about improving and innovating the customer experience
- Desire for future growth and advancement in media sales and customer solutions
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 2+ years of customer engagement experience in the area of marketing/advertising
- Minimum 2+ years of project and customer management experience. Matrix or Sales Force experience, a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with decision makers with various talk tracks depending on expertise level
- Critical thinking skills including data analysis and ability to position findings to customer with actionable steps
- Ability to understand customer environments and re-sell Raycom Media's value proposition continually and influence decision makers
- Fluent in Excel, Power-Point, analytics and research tools
- Advanced communication, presentation, analytical, and organisational skills
- Technical prowess
- Proven ability to manage projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field strongly preferred
Qualified applicants, please apply on-line and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
New Orleans’ local media leader, WVUE FOX 8 seeks candidates for an exciting position – the Digital Sales Coordinator (DSC) – to play a critical role in the digital sales and support processes.
The DSC works with internal sellers and Sales Managers, as well as external personnel to ensure a seamless flow for our advertisers as their campaigns and special projects are built, launched, and maintained.
From helping with the assembly of sales materials, to initial order entry, to communicating design/business requirements to the corporate Digital Ad Ops and Digital Creative teams, and reporting on campaigns during flight, the DSC has a hand in every aspect of the digital advertising process at FOX 8. The DSC will also participate in social media components of campaigns to include content creation and publishing.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in the MS Office suite, and familiarity with services like Google Analytics and comScore is beneficial, but not required. A four-year college degree in Business or Marketing is preferred, as well. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your cover letter & resume. No phone calls, please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KFVE-TV (The Home Team), a Hawaii News Now station and home of premier local television events in Honolulu, Hawaii, has an immediate opening for an Account Sales Executive. We value passion, creativity, strong work ethic and persistence, and offer the right person an exceptional opportunity to begin or advance their career in a dynamic environment working with a great team of creative people. Our ideal candidate has the potential to build collaborative relationships and provide customer solutions through an integrated suite of media platforms, including television, Internet, mobile and other emerging products. If you are coachable, self-motivated, and a high-achiever with excellent communications skills, we will provide you with the training and support you need to succeed in this industry.
- Accountable for local television and digital revenue performance; working both strategically with other Account Executives and our Creative Team, Research Department and other departments.
- Driving new television and digital sales, as well as up-selling existing key accounts.
- Able to create innovative multimedia recommendations, as well as communicate performance levels to current and potential customers.
- Monitor advertising campaign performance using metrics to maximize opportunities and implement areas for improvement.
- Must be an excellent communicator who can clearly sell ideas and solutions.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must own car with required insurance coverage, valid driver’s license, and clean driving abstract.
- Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
- 2 years’ outside business to business sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or advertising.
- Experience in television, digital, or media industry.
- Experience in new Business to business development.
Hawaii News Now was selected as one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the fourth year in a row by its employees and Hawaii Business Magazine (2015-2018). We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
Please apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and include your cover letter and resumé. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V.
WVUE-TV FOX 8 in New Orleans, LA is looking for a full-time Digital Content Producer to write and post fresh content to our website/apps, write clickable headlines that get results and engage the FOX 8 audience through our social media channels. You must be able to create and distribute content in real time with a focus on reaching news consumers on all platforms.
Qualified candidates will have experience in a newsroom paired with strong and efficient writing skills that also have a creative flair. You should also have a practical knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, blogging and experience on a content management system.
Candidates must also have a passion for news. You should be able to thrive in busy environment and excel as part of a team while also being proficient enough to work independently. Video editing experience is preferred.
Apply online and attach resume with cover letter. Be prepared to send writing samples and proof of social media use to engage audiences. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WLOX is seeking a part-time News/Content Specialist. Successful candidate will perform traditional production assistant duties (chyron, audio, studio camera, and teleprompter) as well as newsroom duties including editing and posting to our website. This is an exciting position with great potential for upward mobility. Flexible schedule required. College Degree and/or relevant experience preferred.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V