WSFA 12 News is seeking a Media Sales Consultant.
Are you an aggressive and goal-oriented person with a strong competitive drive and determination to win? A natural relationship builder and collaborator, often viewed by others as a thought leader? Are you interested in a sales job that allows you to do what you do best---sell, sell and sell! No more order entry, no collections, no paperwork--just you and your clients changing the way an industry conducts business. Sounds too good to be true---it is a new day of selling at Raycom Media, the industry leader in Multi-Platform sales and marketing and we are looking for Star sales professionals who want to join this revolution.
This position requires someone with a high level of tenacity and closing ability in order to achieve set sales quotas within the assigned territory. This position utilizes an audience based sales approach, selling across all product platforms, to provide marketing solutions of current and new customers. A great Media Sales Consultant must possess extensive industry and market knowledge such that they assist their clients in defining discrete marketing objectives and then recommending high impact solutions. Raycom Media believes in a client focused approach and prides itself on addressing clients' needs, crafting custom solutions and consistently delivering results.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Conduct thorough client needs analyses, present proposed strategic solutions and tactics and provide follow-up assessments of advertising effectiveness.
- Utilize expanded B2B marketing resources to build compelling and creative solutions in a competitive landscape.
- Develop new business and maintain current business within the assigned territory.
- Sell across all product platforms, broadcast as well as digital to include OTT.
Each Media Sales Consultant will be paired with a Success Manager. Together it will be your priority to provide the best possible customer service while constantly and consistently creating new client relationships.
The individuals who will become our Media Sales Specialists are enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated, hunters and confident with an entrepreneurial spirit--if this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing or Advertising preferred
- 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience required, with interactive/digital experience preferred.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WTVM - Media Sales Consultant
- The Media Sales Consultant (further noted as the MSC), will focus on hunting, meeting and servicing multiple clients to present custom-built marketing solutions using the strongest local media products available.
- Hunting for new business and using professional presentations, developed in consultation with your Success Manager, Media Planner, and Digital Team to sell specific, targeted, and measurable solutions for clients looking to market and grow their business.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the client’s business, objectives and goals by servicing and continual face to face meetings.
- Effectively manages the sale, from pitch to close, to develop new business and grow existing business.
- Sell and participate in all sales initiatives and projects.
- Collect thorough CNA notes and effectively communicate the information to the rest of their team as well as provide detailed requests for proposals so that a complete and effective campaign can be created for our clients.
- Provide all in-office communication during the first and last few hours of each day. All other times are expected to be in field.
- Manage and oversee all sales projects. Your office team will conduct the brunt of the work. In the end, the MSC is responsible for the final presentation and to ensure it is complete 24 hours before the client meeting.
- Manage and continually work your account list, prospect as well as active clients.
- As a consultant. the MSC is to become an industry expert including knowing all the products and services we offer, market competitive and market data.
Skills and qualifications
- Minimum 2+ years of outside sales experience, presenting solutions to customers. If this experience is in marketing/advertising, this is a plus, but not required.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with decision-makers to close the sale.
- Critical thinking skills including data analysis and ability to position findings to customer with actionable steps.
- A quick grasp of selling dynamics, an outgoing personality and the ability to adjust to the client’s environment and determine their needs.
- Fluent in Excel, PowerPoint, analytics and research tools.
- Experience with system such as Matrix, Wide Orbit Media Sales, and Wide Orbit Traffic is a plus if experience was in marketing/advertising.
- Advanced organizational and analytical skills, especially in time management.
- Proven ability to manage multiple clients’ needs in a changing, fast-paced environment.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field is a plus.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Imagine working in a TV station surrounded by world-famous restaurants and within walking distance of three major league sports teams, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, and the second largest arts district in the country. This is a great opportunity to work in a top 20 market with award-winning creatives in one of America’s best cities.
WOIO/WUAB TV in the heart of downtown Cleveland, OH is seeking a quick-thinking Marketing Writer/Producer to join our award-winning team. The ideal candidate will be a creative storyteller who is motivated to produce, develop ideas, and deliver promotional spots that stand out across all media platforms.
Duties include producing engaging marketing and commercial content for our broadcast and digital platforms and producing research-driven news promotion. Must have advance knowledge and experience using non-linear editing software, DSLR cameras, lighting, and Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects. Experience developing content for social media platforms and knowledge of commonly used broadcast journalism practices a plus.
Qualified applicants, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your resume and link to your most recent work. Pre-employment drug screen required. EOE-M/F/D/V.
Raycom Media Knoxville (WTNZ-TV FOX43 and Knoxville Weekend.com) in Knoxville are seeking a full-time Multimedia Sales Consultant.
We are looking for an individual that is passionate about selling multi-screen marketing solutions to existing clients and will develop new clients through new business development. This individual must be a highly motivated self-starter that will hit the ground running and make things happen. Candidates must have excellent communication and presentation skills, be organized, and possess a solid work ethic. A minimum of two years sales and marketing experience with an emphasis in broadcast media is preferred. Pre-employment drug screen, driver’s license and clean MVR required.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY ONLINE (Raycom Media Careers). Include cover letter and resume. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WXIX - Transactional Multi-Media Sales Consultants
The successful Transactional MSC will be motivated, detail oriented and someone that has dealt with advertising agencies. This position would be dealing with many transactional spot television clients. This position requires the ability to be highly organized, an effective communicator able to build relationships through phone and email.
The T-MSC must have a working knowledge of Digital advertising and the opportunities the multiple platforms represent.
Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goal.
Maintain strong working relationships with clients.
Represent a favorable station image.
Accurately project and forecast activity of all accounts
Experience in Wide orbit Traffic, Wide obit Media Sales and Matrix
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume with cover letter. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WBRC Fox6 is looking for a part-time Digital Content Producer to write and post content to our digital properties, including, but not limited to WBRC.com and the WBRC News app. You must have a 'Digital First' mentality.
Qualified candidates will have experience in a newsroom paired with strong and efficient writing skills that also have a creative flair. You should also have a practical knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, You Tube, blogging and experience on a content management system. You should be able to thrive in busy environment and excel as part of a team while also being proficient enough to work independently.
The position requires working outside normal business hours. This is a great stepping stone to a possible full-time position on the WBRC team.
Apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Through a shared services agreement, KSWO LLC seeks a full time Digital Content Producer for KAUZ in Wichita Falls, TX.
Responsibilities include producing content on all digital platforms, aggregating content and producing original material unique to digital platforms, updating text, image, video and live content. The successful candidate will have a college degree and professional digital, social media content experience and firm grasp of SEO techniques.
Ideal candidates require a solid grasp of AP Style along with creative writing skills. Excellent knowledge of grammar, the ability to edit the copy of others and produce clean copy to self-publish on deadline is a must.
Knowledge of HTML coding, image editing software, streaming video and entry level video editing software is a plus. And the ability to quickly learn newsroom computer software is key.
Candidates must demonstrate solid news judgement and be able to handle breaking news aggressively.
The capability to work well with a team – in-person and through email – is essential.
Applicants must be willing to work weekends and have flexibility with schedules.
Apply on line at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and attach resume and link to your work. Drug Screen required. No phone calls please. EOE M/F/D/V
WMBF News, the NBC affiliate in Myrtle Beach, SC is seeking a part time Assistant News Specialist.
Successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of television news production, including, but not limited to, running studio cameras, operating an audio board, editing video, posting to the web and working the assignment desk. Strong writing skills preferred. Must have a flexible schedule. Previous television experience preferred, but not required. Must be able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines. This position also requires the candidate to learn Chyron ISQ, Logitek Audio Console, Edius, ENPS and Oasis.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume and link to your work. Pre-employment drug test required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KSLA News 12 in Shreveport, Louisiana is looking for a fulltime Content Producer. We are looking for a highly motivated, goal-oriented, and innovative candidate. Ideal applicants have strong writing and leadership skills who can work well with anchors, LIVE reporters, and directors. Candidates must be able to apply the KSLANewsNow strategy in execution of producing assigned newscasts and writing for our digital platforms. Multi-tasking is key as you will be juggling many things at once. A college degree in journalism, mass communication, or related field is required. Must be able to work overnight, weekends, holidays, extra hours, etc. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
If you’re interested in joining a fast-paced newsroom focused on delivering content on multiple platforms, apply online, attach your resume and links that showcase your work as a producer. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Media Planner - Charlotte NC
The Media Planner manages the preparation process and campaign reporting operations for all Raycom healthcare accounts. This person will take ownership of integrated media campaigns (from helping to refine strategy and building presentations, through campaign implementation and post-buying reporting). Accounts include hospitals, health systems, insurance groups and multi-physician practice groups across all Raycom markets. Raycom Media digital platforms include 60+ news/broadcast desktop and mobile platforms as well as a robust suite of programmatic and extended audience solutions.
The Media Planner will work in tandem with Regional Sales Managers and station sales teams to prepare for client presentations and campaign reporting meetings. The media planner is responsible for developing high quality presentations and client strategies that focus on increasing client retention and upselling accounts. This person will work directly with advertising agencies, practice managers, physicians and marketing directors to recommend campaign solutions and adjustments that facilitate the business’ growth. The ideal candidate will possess and demonstrate a strong understanding of digital advertising including but not limited to DSPs, DMPs, Ad Networks/Exchanges, SEM, SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, native advertising, content marketing, etc.
- Manage campaign strategy from start to finish to ensure clean execution and delivery of client’s digital campaigns
- Review client background information that is used to develop client presentations and work with respective stations to fill in any missing gaps, ensuring sales manager has thorough information in advance of client meetings
- Prepare and research for client meetings, working closely with the Regional Sales Manager
- Create all client presentations
- Prepare and deliver ongoing reporting and performance analyses of digital campaigns ensuring they are scheduled in a timely manner
- Manage, track and optimize account performance to maximize client satisfaction and renewal business.
- Makes recommendations for upsell opportunities. Develops and participates in upsell and renewal presentations.
- Reacts to change productively
- Deliver on deadline and capable of managing priorities all while working in a fast paced and unpredictable environment.
- Invest in a long-term commitment to team and business growth, all while supporting company goals and objectives and contributing to team’s success.
- Bachelors’ degree or commensurate experience.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-discipline team, both as a leader and as a partner/collaborator.
- Must be a “people person” who is comfortable with a high volume of phone and webinar calls with C-level clientele and internal managers.
- Strong knowledge of digital media industry. Knowledge and understanding of the healthcare marketing industry is a plus.
- Creative and strategic, with the ability to thrive solving problems.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach your cover letter and resume. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WCSC, the #1 News producing station in Charleston, South Carolina is seeking a Broadcast Engineer.
Ideal candidate will have experience in the installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of a wide variety of DTV broadcast equipment and be able to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the latest related technologies. This includes microwave, satellite, video servers and broadcast digital equipment. Working knowledge of broadcast electronics, analog and digital technology, computers, station automation, transmitters and related microwave equipment a plus. Hours and shifts will vary depending on the news events of the day, with weekend, night, on call and holiday work. This is an excellent entry level opportunity.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE - M/F/D/V
WCSC-TV, in Charleston SC seeks full-time Engineering Manager. Engineering manager (Assistant Chief Engineer) will report to the Director of Technology and assist with overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Engineering Department.
Responsibilities to include supervising broadcast engineering staff, project management, and installation, repair and maintenance of all digital broadcast equipment. Experience in maintaining digital broadcast equipment, including video routers, and switchers, video servers, editing systems, automation systems, cameras, digital audio consoles, computer networks, microwave and satellite systems. 5 years of maintenance experience in television broadcast or related field and proficiency with Windows OS, applications, and networking required. SBE certification is a plus. Must be a team player with excellent communication, leadership, and people skills.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE - M/F/D/V
Part-Time Digital Media Producer - WWSB ABC7, Sarasota, FL
ABC7 WWSB-TV Sarasota is looking for a part-time Digital Media Producer to write and post fresh content to our website, mysuncoast.com, write clickable headlines that get results and engage the ABC7 audience through our social media channels. You must have a 'Digital First' mentality.
Qualified candidates will have experience in a newsroom paired with strong and efficient writing skills that also have a creative flair. You should also have a practical knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, You Tube, blogging and experience on a content management system. You should be able to thrive in busy environment and excel as part of a team while also being proficient enough to work independently. This is a great stepping stone to a possible full-time position on the ABC7 team.
Apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. Be prepared to attach writing samples and proof of social media use to engage audiences. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WMBF - Sr Digital Sales Specialist
This individual is a highly skilled hunter who will focus on developing new revenue and new customers by identifying the prospect’s digital marketing needs. The successful candidate will provide inspiring leadership, drive results for clients, and grow revenue within our market. It is required that this person have digital advertising experience and a proven successful record of revenue goal achievement and solution-based selling. In addition, they must possess strong analytical and relationship building skills. The candidate will also need excellent written, oral presentation skills with a strong capacity to interpret, communicate and solve complex business and organizational issues. This individual will work with clients/brands in the Myrtle Beach DMA to develop strategic digital partnerships to drive revenues. The ideal individual will have in-depth digital services and product knowledge, a proven track record in digital sales and exceeding customer expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Set the pace as a digital seller among the sales team
- Ensures that the team consistently meets and/or exceeds revenue targets.
- Collaborates with local market leaders, to execute sales campaigns, strategic objectives and other goals.
- Develop relationships with clients and Account Executives
- Identify sales growth opportunities, as well as market challenges, and work to develop and implement innovative action plans.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the market and monitor competitive products, innovations and activities.
- Independent prospecting of digital opportunities that will drive new revenue streams and new customers.
- Develop and maintain a full funnel of prospects and properly track prospects through the funnel using internal tools
- Conduct professional meetings with Account Executives and clients.
- Professionally prepare and present custom proposals and solutions.
- Set expectations during pre-sale phase and manage post-sale to meet those expectations to ensure client satisfaction with an eye toward renewal and up-sell.
- Include ongoing digital media campaigns to support the digital presence.
- Work closely with the Account Management (sales support) team on the implementation and execution of digital campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
Desired: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Digital sales or related experience or equivalent combination of work and education experience. Digital sales, digital services, cold calling, good communication skills. Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required.
Required: Comfortable and working knowledge of digital marketing techniques, platforms and sales methods.
Desired: Hungry, independent, self-driven, consultative, strategic seller
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task; highly organized and task oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong work ethic with a customer service positive attitude (internally and externally).
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate positively and productively in a team environment
- The fulltime position includes a competitive salary, commission program, and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) match.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WTOC in Savannah, GA is seeking a part-time News Content Specialist.
Candidate must be a self-starter, able to work under tight deadlines, have the ability to learn how to operate various news broadcast equipment, and embrace a newsroom culture that blends news content gathering with production operation.
This position also requires candidates to have the ability and enthusiasm to learn how to write and post content to multiple platforms, along with editing video clips for on-air newscasts. This position will also require working weekends/nights/and holidays. Pre-employment drug screen required.
Those candidates with the ambition to get their news broadcasting careers in motion should apply online (Raycom Media Careers). Please attach your resume and any links to your work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KWES-TV (NBC), KTLE-TV (Telemundo), and KTXC-FM (LaLey Radio) has an immediate opening for a full-time Sale Administrative Assistant to join our incredible sales team.
In this position you provide critical support for our Sales team. If you have excellent data entry and digital skills with keen attention to detail and accuracy and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment then you should apply! Candidates should also posses strong organizational and communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in our fast-paced environment. Experience with Wide Orbit and One Domain are a plus.
The perfect candidate is:
- Positive (glass half-full)
- Pursues personal growth
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable with change (every day will be different)
- Enjoys the sales world
- Has a great sense of humor (takes work seriously, not yourself)
- Ability to take direction and make decisions
- Is motivated by helping others succeed
- Has demonstrated the ability to work on multiple time-sensitive projects at once
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WLOX News Now has an exciting opportunity for an anchor/reporter who wants to tell the lead story each night on TV and on our digital platforms. We're looking for someone who can become the face of WLOX News Now and WLOX digital. We're hiring an individual who understands how to dig for news, break news, and instantly share that news on digital, on social media, and on TV.
You need to be energetic, driven, have solid news judgment, strong reporting skills and strong live skills. Candidates must be able to tell difficult stories, possess an investigative edge and be creative – adapting to various news stories. He or she must be a leader in the newsroom and excel at breaking news coverage from the studio and in the field. He or she must be skilled to shoot & edit their own stories and employ digital first strategies. Exceptional planning and creative storytelling are a must. Candidates must be a self-starter, demonstrate urgency to their delivery as well as possess very strong writing skills. Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required.
If you embrace new technology, understand social media or can shoot and edit, make sure you apply. Go online and attach resume and links to your work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WLOX News Now in Biloxi, MS has an immediate opening for a Sports Anchor/Reporter. We want someone who has a passion to use a camera, a microphone, and creativity to tell compelling sports stories.
We prefer the candidate have a Bachelor degree in Journalism or a related field. A minimum of 1-2 years reporting experience/live reporting is essential. Covering memorable stories and breaking major sports news are a must.
Candidates must know how to shoot their own material and edit on non-linear equipment. You have to be a star on digital and social media. Your job each day will be to gather, write and present sports stories for various newscasts, for WLOX.com, and for a variety of social networking platforms. These stories must go beyond the scores and highlights. Great sports reporting tells great stories about the people playing the games.
If you meet the qualifications, please apply online and attach cover letter and resume, and link to your most recent work. Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WTXL, the ABC Affiliate in Tallahassee, FL seeks a Director of Marketing and Audience Development (DMAD) to lead the station’s marketing department. This role provides expertise and support to News, Digital, Sales and all other local content efforts for multiplatform creative strategies, and commercial production services.
This individual is a hands-on leader, skilled in multi-platform marketing, outside media delivery, client creative services projects, and communications and community relations activities. Exceptional organizational and strategic thinking required to implement market research recommendations and achieve goals in audience development and revenue growth. The DMAD manages a creative team to produce award-worthy, audience-motivating promotion that will expand the station’s rapidly-growing broadcast and digital media presence.
The DMAD is also responsible for the station’s overall marketing strategy, including outside media planning and buying, budgets and employee training modules. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or related field preferred. Experience in a marketing leadership position required. Send creative reel demonstrating advanced knowledge of video production, especially Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and DSLR cinematography.
Qualified applicants only, apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com. Attach resume with cover letter, and link to your most recent work. Drug screen and Motor Vehicle Record check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WPGX FOX 28 in Panama City Florida, home of the world's most beautiful beaches, is seeking a highly motivated Media Sales Consultant.
The business is changing every day and we need a person who can adapt quickly and maximize sales on all of our over the air and digital platforms. Must have a high sense of urgency and an inner drive to want to be the best. A strong work ethic and the ability to formulate and execute a daily plan is also a must. This is a fast paced and fun business that requires persistence, organization, creativity and interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate world possess all of these qualities and also have a passion for television, on-line and social media.
Previous sales experience with a focus on developmental and new direct business is preferred.
Pre-employment drug test and a clean MVR required. This position is salaried plus commission.
Qualified applicants, please apply online ( Raycom Media Careers site ) and attach cover letter and resume. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V