WIS/Raycom Media-The #1 Television Station & the #1 Local Digital Platform in Columbia, SC, has an opening for an experienced Multi-Platform Consultant with 3-5 years sales experience. You must have a proven track record of negotiating and developing business in broadcast sales and digital sales.
Excellent customer service is our benchmark and you will have an opportunity to work with one of the largest support staffs in the country to grow your business. Experience with MSOffice, Matrix, Wide Orbit Media Sales and Wide Orbit Traffic preferred.
Qualified applicants, please APPLY ONLINE (Raycom Media Careers) and attach cover letter and resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KCBD - Digital Sales Specialist
This position reports to Director of Digital Marketing and is responsible for day to day sales of our digital product portfolio. This person will work independently to develop advertising relationships. Raycom media is on the cutting edge of media companies with a product suite that includes Internet, mobile, SMS, e-mail marketing, deals, contesting and social media. High volume phone and face-to-face calls will be required daily.
Applicant must be an excellent communicator, highly computer literate and passionate about the value of digital media. Great upside potential for the right person.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Drug screen required. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
The #1 News station in Cincinnati is looking for our next great reporter! WXIX-TV in Cincinnati wins with urgent live shots, great exclusives, and powerful storytelling every night. We are looking for an experienced Multi Media Journalist with a hunger for breaking news and tracking down an exclusive lead story. The ideal candidate will also create different active and compelling presentations for on air and digital platforms, using pre-production, graphics and other tools to give the viewer a smart, clear and impressive story. Candidate must have a strong presence on Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms.
Minimum of five years experience preferred. We want a passionate candidate who is aggressive and not afraid to dig. Applicants must be able to quickly develop contacts and work sources and be a team player with strong communication skills. Experience with FOIA requests is preferred. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check.
Please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and send a link to your work, resume, references and a cover letter explaining your news attitude and philosophy. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WLBT, an NBC affiliate in Jackson MS, is currently recruiting for a dynamic leader to become Local Developmental Sales Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Candidate must possess strong leadership, motivational and sales skills along with a proven track record of success.
- Manage a team of Media Sales Consultants and Success Coordinators that focus entirely on Local, non-transactional business.
- Exceptional skills in recruiting, coaching and training exceptional sellers is a must.
- Achieving digital and broadcast sales objectives, building relationships, communicating clearly and the ability to forecast, budget and execute a strategic plan is critical.
- Spreadsheet and above average TV sales software skills are important, including Wide Orbit, Matrix, Comscore, and Media Sales.
- If you are a critical thinker, possess a strong work ethic and have the desire to lead a first class sales team with innovative and new ideas, please apply online and attach cover letter and resume.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university. Two or more years related experience.
Required skills include pro-active creative leadership, new business development, sales training, relationship building and a successful track record in television sales.
Qualified applicants apply online at https://raycommedia.icims2/internal-raycommedia.icims.com/jobs/5071/local-sales-manager/job (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/D/F/V
WLBT, the #1 station and NBC affiliate in Jackson, MS is looking for a Multimedia Journalist to join our award-winning news team.
We are seeking a digitally-minded, strong journalist, great communicator and a positive leader inside and outside the newsroom. You will report as a one-man band five days a week. Our next reporter in this capital city, will break stories on digital first and throughout the day. Those stories could then fall into rotation within our traditional newscasts on TV.
Experience covering breaking news on social media, web, and TV is a plus. An understanding of digital platforms is a must. We are looking for someone who can shoot, write and edit for TV and all digital platforms.
Candidate must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule including but not limited to weekends, overnights, holidays, and overtime.
Preferred applicants possess a four-year college degree in journalism or equivalent. 3 or more years of experience is preferred.
If you want to be a part of this award winning aggressive newsroom that makes a difference in its community, then apply on-line and upload your resume, references, and work examples at: http://careers-raycommedia.icims.com. Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record and pass a drug test. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V.
Motion Graphics Designer
Raycom Media is seeking a motion graphics designer with 2+ years of relevant experience looking to join a growing creative team. Key responsibilities include concept development, style frame and storyboard designs; and animation. Must possess the ability to work quickly and intelligently in a very fast-paced and creative-focused environment. We’re looking for individuals who consistently strive to raise the bar and push their own creative limits, learn new techniques, and incorporate new ideas.
Must be a team-oriented contributor that can champion the creative process and deliver creative solutions through design and motion. Candidate should be fast, reliable and organized with an emphasis on creative strategy and problem solving. The ability to blend technology and design seamlessly is essential. We’re looking for a creative and innovative problem solver. But above all, we’re looking for an individual driven their work and helping our clients connect with their audience.
- Designing and animating for both digital and broadcast commerical content.
- Understanding and applying current and developing design trends
- Assist in research and development of new techniques, software, plug-ins and assist the team with current industry trends
- Participating in input sessions, presenting your ideas to the creative team, and contributing to creative client conversations
- Creating concepts, boards and style frames
- Ability to facilitate brainstorming sessions geared toward specific client solutions
- Leading teams of designers and animators on larger projects and effectively planning your workload
- Helping to maintain file management, system efficiencies, and establishing technical specifications
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in design and animation
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Excellent general 3D skills (especially in Cinema 4D) a huge plus
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A passion for current technology and continued creative growth
- Detail-oriented and passionate about creating engaging, inspiring work.
- Deep understanding of typography, storyboards, concept design, storytelling, movement and interactivity
- Drug screen required
Qualified applicants, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Media Sales Consultant (MSC) - WWBT NBC12/ Raycom Media seeks full-time Media Sales Consultant. This commissioned position is partnered with their own Success Manager, Digital Sales Specialist, Research Director and other support personnel so they can focus almost solely on new business and account retention. Based on marketing needs of clients and prospective clients, the MSC will present profit building multi-platform marketing solutions.
Must excel in developing and maintaining engaging relationships with clients as they are responsible for prospecting, implementation, renewal and beyond. Must be highly motivated self-starter with ability to manage business independently. Advanced communication, presentation, analytical, and organizational skills, and proven ability to manage projects in a fast-paced environment. Minimum 3 years sales experience. Media experience preferred. Drug Screen and MVR check required.
Qualified applicants, apply on line at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and attach resume. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KWES Newswest 9 is seeking a bilingual Digital Content Producer to embrace and grow our digital news efforts and publish content to our Spanish and English information platforms.
Duties include writing and publishing Spanish and English news and weather coverage on digital platforms including website, mobile apps, and social media outlets. Responsibilities also include creating photo galleries, editing and clipping video for online use, as well as any additional newsroom and studio production duties that are assigned. A flexible schedule is required.
Minimum requirements include outstanding writing ability, excellent communication, self-motivation, and organizational skills. Must thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and project a positive image for our station in the community. News writing, HTML, and Photoshop experience are preferred but not required. Previous experience in the use of the WorldNow content management system is also preferred. The successful candidate will have strong journalism skills, including the ability to gather news from a variety of sources. Knowledge of AP Style is preferred.
- Strong news judgment, news writing and editing experience, and familiarity with AP style
- Experience with and knowledge of video and photo editing
- Knowledge of website and newsroom production applications
- Creative background with working knowledge of Photoshop
- College degree strongly preferred
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Pre-employment drug screen and clean MVR required.
DATE POSITION AVAILABLE:
If qualified, please apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V.
WDAM 7 News is looking for a full-time News Content Reporter/MMJ to join our team. The ideal candidate will embrace and help grow our digital platforms and content. This person should be detailed oriented, ambitious, can cover breaking news in a competitive environment, work under pressure, and excel at discovering information across social media.
Responsibilities include: creating original trending stories, creating photo galleries, editing and adding videos and stories for online use. A flexible schedule is required.
*Develop creative content for WDAM’s social platforms such as Facebook Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
*Write, produce and present fair & accurate news stories on-air and online.
*Investigate information to prove facts and find truth.
*Create, report and help produce news packages.
*Strong news judgment, news writing and editing experience.
*Knowledge of website and newsroom production applications
Candidates should apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach a resume, references and a link to recent work. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screening and MVR check. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WMBF News is seeking to fill the position of Part-Time Master Control Operator. The Master Control Operator is responsible for the operation of the technical systems within our modern high definition Master Control television facility. Previous MCO experience is a plus but is not required. Training will be provided.
Candidate must be able to maintain focus and meet deadlines in a high pressure, fast paced, live news environment and be able to work varied shifts including holidays. Duties will include, but are not limited to, the recording of satellite and other electronically delivered programming feeds, editing and quality control monitoring of all programming and transmission systems. High School diploma, 20/20 vision (or correctable equivalent). Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Qualified applicants, please apply online (Raycome Media Careers) and attach your cover letter and resume. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WSFA 12 News is seeking a Media Sales Consultant.
Are you an aggressive and goal-oriented person with a strong competitive drive and determination to win? A natural relationship builder and collaborator, often viewed by others as a thought leader? Are you interested in a sales job that allows you to do what you do best---sell, sell and sell! No more order entry, no collections, no paperwork--just you and your clients changing the way an industry conducts business. Sounds too good to be true---it is a new day of selling at Raycom Media, the industry leader in Multi-Platform sales and marketing and we are looking for Star sales professionals who want to join this revolution.
This position requires someone with a high level of tenacity and closing ability in order to achieve set sales quotas within the assigned territory. This position utilizes an audience based sales approach, selling across all product platforms, to provide marketing solutions of current and new customers. A great Media Sales Consultant must possess extensive industry and market knowledge such that they assist their clients in defining discrete marketing objectives and then recommending high impact solutions. Raycom Media believes in a client focused approach and prides itself on addressing clients' needs, crafting custom solutions and consistently delivering results.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Conduct thorough client needs analyses, present proposed strategic solutions and tactics and provide follow-up assessments of advertising effectiveness.
- Utilize expanded B2B marketing resources to build compelling and creative solutions in a competitive landscape.
- Develop new business and maintain current business within the assigned territory.
- Sell across all product platforms, broadcast as well as digital to include OTT.
Each Media Sales Consultant will be paired with a Success Manager. Together it will be your priority to provide the best possible customer service while constantly and consistently creating new client relationships.
The individuals who will become our Media Sales Specialists are enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated, hunters and confident with an entrepreneurial spirit--if this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing or Advertising preferred
- 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience required, with interactive/digital experience preferred.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WTVM - Media Sales Consultant
- The Media Sales Consultant (further noted as the MSC), will focus on hunting, meeting and servicing multiple clients to present custom-built marketing solutions using the strongest local media products available.
- Hunting for new business and using professional presentations, developed in consultation with your Success Manager, Media Planner, and Digital Team to sell specific, targeted, and measurable solutions for clients looking to market and grow their business.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the client’s business, objectives and goals by servicing and continual face to face meetings.
- Effectively manages the sale, from pitch to close, to develop new business and grow existing business.
- Sell and participate in all sales initiatives and projects.
- Collect thorough CNA notes and effectively communicate the information to the rest of their team as well as provide detailed requests for proposals so that a complete and effective campaign can be created for our clients.
- Provide all in-office communication during the first and last few hours of each day. All other times are expected to be in field.
- Manage and oversee all sales projects. Your office team will conduct the brunt of the work. In the end, the MSC is responsible for the final presentation and to ensure it is complete 24 hours before the client meeting.
- Manage and continually work your account list, prospect as well as active clients.
- As a consultant. the MSC is to become an industry expert including knowing all the products and services we offer, market competitive and market data.
Skills and qualifications
- Minimum 2+ years of outside sales experience, presenting solutions to customers. If this experience is in marketing/advertising, this is a plus, but not required.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with decision-makers to close the sale.
- Critical thinking skills including data analysis and ability to position findings to customer with actionable steps.
- A quick grasp of selling dynamics, an outgoing personality and the ability to adjust to the client’s environment and determine their needs.
- Fluent in Excel, PowerPoint, analytics and research tools.
- Experience with system such as Matrix, Wide Orbit Media Sales, and Wide Orbit Traffic is a plus if experience was in marketing/advertising.
- Advanced organizational and analytical skills, especially in time management.
- Proven ability to manage multiple clients’ needs in a changing, fast-paced environment.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field is a plus.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Imagine working in a TV station surrounded by world-famous restaurants and within walking distance of three major league sports teams, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, and the second largest arts district in the country. This is a great opportunity to work in a top 20 market with award-winning creatives in one of America’s best cities.
WOIO/WUAB TV in the heart of downtown Cleveland, OH is seeking a quick-thinking Marketing Writer/Producer to join our award-winning team. The ideal candidate will be a creative storyteller who is motivated to produce, develop ideas, and deliver promotional spots that stand out across all media platforms.
Duties include producing engaging marketing and commercial content for our broadcast and digital platforms and producing research-driven news promotion. Must have advance knowledge and experience using non-linear editing software, DSLR cameras, lighting, and Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects. Experience developing content for social media platforms and knowledge of commonly used broadcast journalism practices a plus.
Qualified applicants, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your resume and link to your most recent work. Pre-employment drug screen required. EOE-M/F/D/V.
Raycom Media Knoxville (WTNZ-TV FOX43 and Knoxville Weekend.com) in Knoxville are seeking a full-time Multimedia Sales Consultant.
We are looking for an individual that is passionate about selling multi-screen marketing solutions to existing clients and will develop new clients through new business development. This individual must be a highly motivated self-starter that will hit the ground running and make things happen. Candidates must have excellent communication and presentation skills, be organized, and possess a solid work ethic. A minimum of two years sales and marketing experience with an emphasis in broadcast media is preferred. Pre-employment drug screen, driver’s license and clean MVR required.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY ONLINE (Raycom Media Careers). Include cover letter and resume. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WXIX - Transactional Multi-Media Sales Consultants
The successful Transactional MSC will be motivated, detail oriented and someone that has dealt with advertising agencies. This position would be dealing with many transactional spot television clients. This position requires the ability to be highly organized, an effective communicator able to build relationships through phone and email.
The T-MSC must have a working knowledge of Digital advertising and the opportunities the multiple platforms represent.
Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goal.
Maintain strong working relationships with clients.
Represent a favorable station image.
Accurately project and forecast activity of all accounts
Experience in Wide orbit Traffic, Wide obit Media Sales and Matrix
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume with cover letter. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WBRC Fox6 is looking for a part-time Digital Content Producer to write and post content to our digital properties, including, but not limited to WBRC.com and the WBRC News app. You must have a 'Digital First' mentality.
Qualified candidates will have experience in a newsroom paired with strong and efficient writing skills that also have a creative flair. You should also have a practical knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, You Tube, blogging and experience on a content management system. You should be able to thrive in busy environment and excel as part of a team while also being proficient enough to work independently.
The position requires working outside normal business hours. This is a great stepping stone to a possible full-time position on the WBRC team.
Apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Through a shared services agreement, KSWO LLC seeks a full time Digital Content Producer for KAUZ in Wichita Falls, TX.
Responsibilities include producing content on all digital platforms, aggregating content and producing original material unique to digital platforms, updating text, image, video and live content. The successful candidate will have a college degree and professional digital, social media content experience and firm grasp of SEO techniques.
Ideal candidates require a solid grasp of AP Style along with creative writing skills. Excellent knowledge of grammar, the ability to edit the copy of others and produce clean copy to self-publish on deadline is a must.
Knowledge of HTML coding, image editing software, streaming video and entry level video editing software is a plus. And the ability to quickly learn newsroom computer software is key.
Candidates must demonstrate solid news judgement and be able to handle breaking news aggressively.
The capability to work well with a team – in-person and through email – is essential.
Applicants must be willing to work weekends and have flexibility with schedules.
Apply on line at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and attach resume and link to your work. Drug Screen required. No phone calls please. EOE M/F/D/V
WMBF News, the NBC affiliate in Myrtle Beach, SC is seeking a part time Assistant News Specialist.
Successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of television news production, including, but not limited to, running studio cameras, operating an audio board, editing video, posting to the web and working the assignment desk. Strong writing skills preferred. Must have a flexible schedule. Previous television experience preferred, but not required. Must be able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines. This position also requires the candidate to learn Chyron ISQ, Logitek Audio Console, Edius, ENPS and Oasis.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume and link to your work. Pre-employment drug test required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KSLA News 12 in Shreveport, Louisiana is looking for a fulltime Content Producer. We are looking for a highly motivated, goal-oriented, and innovative candidate. Ideal applicants have strong writing and leadership skills who can work well with anchors, LIVE reporters, and directors. Candidates must be able to apply the KSLANewsNow strategy in execution of producing assigned newscasts and writing for our digital platforms. Multi-tasking is key as you will be juggling many things at once. A college degree in journalism, mass communication, or related field is required. Must be able to work overnight, weekends, holidays, extra hours, etc. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
If you’re interested in joining a fast-paced newsroom focused on delivering content on multiple platforms, apply online, attach your resume and links that showcase your work as a producer. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Media Planner - Charlotte NC
The Media Planner manages the preparation process and campaign reporting operations for all Raycom healthcare accounts. This person will take ownership of integrated media campaigns (from helping to refine strategy and building presentations, through campaign implementation and post-buying reporting). Accounts include hospitals, health systems, insurance groups and multi-physician practice groups across all Raycom markets. Raycom Media digital platforms include 60+ news/broadcast desktop and mobile platforms as well as a robust suite of programmatic and extended audience solutions.
The Media Planner will work in tandem with Regional Sales Managers and station sales teams to prepare for client presentations and campaign reporting meetings. The media planner is responsible for developing high quality presentations and client strategies that focus on increasing client retention and upselling accounts. This person will work directly with advertising agencies, practice managers, physicians and marketing directors to recommend campaign solutions and adjustments that facilitate the business’ growth. The ideal candidate will possess and demonstrate a strong understanding of digital advertising including but not limited to DSPs, DMPs, Ad Networks/Exchanges, SEM, SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, native advertising, content marketing, etc.
- Manage campaign strategy from start to finish to ensure clean execution and delivery of client’s digital campaigns
- Review client background information that is used to develop client presentations and work with respective stations to fill in any missing gaps, ensuring sales manager has thorough information in advance of client meetings
- Prepare and research for client meetings, working closely with the Regional Sales Manager
- Create all client presentations
- Prepare and deliver ongoing reporting and performance analyses of digital campaigns ensuring they are scheduled in a timely manner
- Manage, track and optimize account performance to maximize client satisfaction and renewal business.
- Makes recommendations for upsell opportunities. Develops and participates in upsell and renewal presentations.
- Reacts to change productively
- Deliver on deadline and capable of managing priorities all while working in a fast paced and unpredictable environment.
- Invest in a long-term commitment to team and business growth, all while supporting company goals and objectives and contributing to team’s success.
- Bachelors’ degree or commensurate experience.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-discipline team, both as a leader and as a partner/collaborator.
- Must be a “people person” who is comfortable with a high volume of phone and webinar calls with C-level clientele and internal managers.
- Strong knowledge of digital media industry. Knowledge and understanding of the healthcare marketing industry is a plus.
- Creative and strategic, with the ability to thrive solving problems.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach your cover letter and resume. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V