Click column header to sort
Digital CoordinatorJob Overview
The Coordinator – ACC Digital will play a critical role in the growth and success of key ACC Digital Platforms. The coordinator will serve as a primary day-to-day liaison between ACC Digital and other ACC internal departments. This position will be critical in the growth of ACC Social platforms through strategy development, content creation and execution. The Coordinator will also have web responsibilities in support of growth of theACC.com.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Day to Day Liaison with ACC Staff
- Act as day-to-day liaison between ACC Digital and internal ACC departments to ensure goals of all parties are supported through two-way communication of any relevant information, content, schedules, etc.
- Social Media Management
- Key participant in development and execution of social media strategy and maintenance of social media content calendar including ownership of assigned accounts
- Create compelling and on-strategy social media content through collaboration with graphic design and advanced media staff and/or through use of software (photoshop, premiere, after effects, etc)
- Collaborate with internal departments and schools to develop and execute campaigns, share content, and promote events.
- Interface with key social partners including consultants and ACCDN production and social team to coordinate content, strategy and reporting.
- Support member schools’ social initiatives and work with schools to develop and cross promote content.
- Establish relationships and actively work with social media representatives to stay current with latest features, trends and products.
- In coordination with partners, participate in identification of appropriate metrics, maintain and share reports, and provide insight and direction based on data.
- Coordinate with internal staff and social media partners to set account coverage calendars to ensure execution in a timely manner
- Assist ACC Communications staff on execution of Olympic Sport social accounts where needed
- Website Management
- Provide on-going website editorial support for ACC Communications and ACC Digital staff as needed for site content such as game recaps, press releases and other content
- Coordinate with ACC Digital team members to set daily site ownership calendar
- Responsible for strategy, content acquisition and day to day oversight of ACC Championships pages.
- Educate, empower and encourage ACC Communications staff to take ownership of respective content on site through available tools in the CMS
- Assist in photo management for all sports and championships including identification and execution of ideas to leverage ACC photo library
- Assist in content ideation and creation for theACC.com and other digital products
- 4-year college degree
- Experience establishing and/or growing a social media brand voice and presence, especially in sports
- Experience with content creation tools including Creative Cloud, After Effects, Premiere Pro and photoshop
- Experience with social monitoring and measurement platforms such as Insights, HootSuite, Tweetdeck and Google Analytics.
- Experience working within a website CMS
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours when needed
- Reliable and flexible team player that has the ability to work with multiple departments
- Problem solver
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WBTV - Operations Tecnician
Responsibilities include: switch station breaks and programming digital channels, record satellite program feeds, segment syndicated programming, closed caption monitoring, and check quality of program feeds prior to air time. Operate Crispin tapeless airplay system: Dub commercials, promos and PSA's for air.
Check next days logs for missing material. Keep accurate transmitter and program logs. Good mathematical, computer and internet skills are necessary. High School diploma, 20/20 vision (or correctable equivalent). Must be able to work over nights and weekends and to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WBTV is looking for an aggressive assignment editor to lead our weekend coverage on broadcast and digital platforms. The ideal candidate for this position will have solid news judgment, the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, and to adjust to a constantly changing environment while working under deadline.
This is a part-time position.
- Planning and executing weekend news coverage on all platforms
- Managing logistics and resources
- Newsgathering (including developing story ideas, confirming information, breaking news coverage)
- Creating and publishing content to digital and social media platforms
- Monitoring scanners and social media
- Communicating with broadcast and digital producers, field crews
- Filling in on weekday desk as needed
Qualified applicants, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. Candidate must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WBTV, in Charlotte, NC is hiring two entry level Account Executives. Candidate must demonstrate the drive and initiative to develop local direct business revenue utilizing numerous TV and Digital solutions available. Candidate must be self-starter that is detail-oriented and a problem solver. Strong presentation skills, competence with computers and Microsoft suite of products are required. Sales experience a plus, and a college degree preferred. Compensation package includes base salary plus commission.
Send resume to https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Motion Graphics Designer
Raycom Media is seeking a motion graphics designer with 2+ years of relevant experience looking to join a growing creative team. Key responsibilities include concept development, style frame and storyboard designs; and animation. Must possess the ability to work quickly and intelligently in a very fast-paced and creative-focused environment. We’re looking for individuals who consistently strive to raise the bar and push their own creative limits, learn new techniques, and incorporate new ideas.
Must be a team-oriented contributor that can champion the creative process and deliver creative solutions through design and motion. Candidate should be fast, reliable and organized with an emphasis on creative strategy and problem solving. The ability to blend technology and design seamlessly is essential. We’re looking for a creative and innovative problem solver. But above all, we’re looking for an individual driven their work and helping our clients connect with their audience.
- Designing and animating for both digital and broadcast commerical content.
- Understanding and applying current and developing design trends
- Assist in research and development of new techniques, software, plug-ins and assist the team with current industry trends
- Participating in input sessions, presenting your ideas to the creative team, and contributing to creative client conversations
- Creating concepts, boards and style frames
- Ability to facilitate brainstorming sessions geared toward specific client solutions
- Leading teams of designers and animators on larger projects and effectively planning your workload
- Helping to maintain file management, system efficiencies, and establishing technical specifications
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in design and animation
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Excellent general 3D skills (especially in Cinema 4D) a huge plus
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A passion for current technology and continued creative growth
- Detail-oriented and passionate about creating engaging, inspiring work.
- Deep understanding of typography, storyboards, concept design, storytelling, movement and interactivity
- Drug screen required
Qualified applicants, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Media Planner - Charlotte NC
The Media Planner manages the preparation process and campaign reporting operations for all Raycom healthcare accounts. This person will take ownership of integrated media campaigns (from helping to refine strategy and building presentations, through campaign implementation and post-buying reporting). Accounts include hospitals, health systems, insurance groups and multi-physician practice groups across all Raycom markets. Raycom Media digital platforms include 60+ news/broadcast desktop and mobile platforms as well as a robust suite of programmatic and extended audience solutions.
The Media Planner will work in tandem with Regional Sales Managers and station sales teams to prepare for client presentations and campaign reporting meetings. The media planner is responsible for developing high quality presentations and client strategies that focus on increasing client retention and upselling accounts. This person will work directly with advertising agencies, practice managers, physicians and marketing directors to recommend campaign solutions and adjustments that facilitate the business’ growth. The ideal candidate will possess and demonstrate a strong understanding of digital advertising including but not limited to DSPs, DMPs, Ad Networks/Exchanges, SEM, SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, native advertising, content marketing, etc.
- Manage campaign strategy from start to finish to ensure clean execution and delivery of client’s digital campaigns
- Review client background information that is used to develop client presentations and work with respective stations to fill in any missing gaps, ensuring sales manager has thorough information in advance of client meetings
- Prepare and research for client meetings, working closely with the Regional Sales Manager
- Create all client presentations
- Prepare and deliver ongoing reporting and performance analyses of digital campaigns ensuring they are scheduled in a timely manner
- Manage, track and optimize account performance to maximize client satisfaction and renewal business.
- Makes recommendations for upsell opportunities. Develops and participates in upsell and renewal presentations.
- Reacts to change productively
- Deliver on deadline and capable of managing priorities all while working in a fast paced and unpredictable environment.
- Invest in a long-term commitment to team and business growth, all while supporting company goals and objectives and contributing to team’s success.
- Bachelors’ degree or commensurate experience.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-discipline team, both as a leader and as a partner/collaborator.
- Must be a “people person” who is comfortable with a high volume of phone and webinar calls with C-level clientele and internal managers.
- Strong knowledge of digital media industry. Knowledge and understanding of the healthcare marketing industry is a plus.
- Creative and strategic, with the ability to thrive solving problems.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach your cover letter and resume. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WBTV is looking for a driven, creative Producer who works well with a team of talented professionals to create compelling newscasts.
Excellent news judgment, superb writing skills, and a knack for showcasing stories for the viewer are key. You must demonstrate a clear understanding of the relationship between broadcast and digital/ OTT platforms as well as how to build a newscast (not stack stories). The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of line producing experience and a proven track record of success. This position will involve filling in on different newscasts, so schedule flexibility and the ability to work with different anchors, directors, and formats is important.
To apply please send your resume and links to your work to:
https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V