Click column header to sort
WAVE 3 News, the Gray Media NBC affiliate in Louisville, KY has an immediate opening for a full-time News Specialist focusing on the technical aspects of newscast production.
The successful candidate will: operate teleprompter, studio cameras, audio, and run graphics. Other duties will include contributing stories to WAVE3.com and our mobile apps as well as editing video. Previous television experience preferred. The hours will vary and may include early mornings, late nights and weekends.
Please apply online and attach a resume. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V.
WAVE 3 News, the Gray Television NBC affiliate in Louisville, KY has an immediate opening for a part-time News Specialist focusing on the technical aspects of newscast production.
The successful candidate will: operate teleprompter, studio cameras, audio, and run graphics. Other duties will include contributing stories to WAVE3.com and our mobile apps as well as associate producing and editing video. Previous television experience preferred. The hours will vary and may include early mornings, late nights and weekends.
Please apply online and attach cover letter and resume. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V.
DIRECTOR –WAVE 3 News is seeking an experienced, energetic newscast Director/TD. The successful candidate will work with producers to coordinate and execute fast paced newscasts with multiple live shots and an intense graphic and animation environment.
Applicants should have familiarity with Kahuna switchers, Chyron/ISQ , video servers, audio, and studio equipment. The director we hire will be a strong leader who is proactive, a team player, creative, and composed during stressful situations.
To complete the application process, qualified candidates should apply online, submit a resume and links to their best work. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/V/D
Maintenance Engineer - WAVE-TV Louisville, Ky seeks full-time Maintenance Engineer.
Qualified candidate must be self-starter, team player with excellent communication and people skills and can hit the ground running. Responsibilities include project management, and installation, repair and maintenance of all television station equipment. Minimum 4 years of experience in broadcast engineering or related field and proficiency with Windows OS, applications, and networking required. Advanced electronics education or military electronics training a plus. RF experience with broadcast transmitters also a plus.
Qualified applicants only apply on line at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and attach resume. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE M/F/D/V
WAVE3 NEWS, Louisville’s NBC Affiliate and a leader in local digital content is looking for a dynamic full-time Digital Sales Coordinator to join our elite sales team. The Digital Sales Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and completing specific digital elements and tasks for the WAVE 3 News Sales Department. The Digital Sales Coordinator will report to the Digital Sales Manager and will help the team in making digital revenue goals through various support roles and tasks.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and all WAVE 3 News Sales team members, including high availability and responsiveness to inquiries and support requests
- Pull various reports for digital pending, statistics and inventory
- Assist in creating digital ads and communicating with corporate Ad Operations
- Creation and order entry of all Production Orders and Insertion Orders into the appropriate digital traffic systems as well as, order entry of revenue into Wide Orbit.
- Coordinate our Insertion Order (IO)/Production Order (PO) process which matches digital creative and digital order instructions
- Submit finalized digital campaigns to corporate for the programs to go live in an efficient manner
- Prepare Proof of Performance (POP) presentations in PowerPoint
- Be knowledgeable in the sense of capabilities and limitations about all aspects of on-line marketing and sales, including display advertising, video, sponsorships, verticals such as Healthcare and Automotive, SEO, SEM, SMS, reputation management, email and mobile marketing
- Develop an understanding of our customer's digital business needs, trends and patterns
- Work precisely and cooperatively with ad operations staff, Sr. DSS and business staff to ensure timely and accurate sales order entry, insertion order entry, campaign creative production, campaign monitoring and optimization, and billing reconciliation
- Onboarding of campaigns and being the WAVE 3 News liaison with the Raycom Digital Agency to facilitate issues, troubleshooting etc.
- Have strong working knowledge of WAVE 3 News & Raycom Media’s digital product portfolio, as well as, the execution and trafficking of digital sales orders while monitoring and reporting results of each campaign from inception to completion to create proof of performance reports.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience is required. Broadcast or competing media sales experience considered a plus.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Willingness to be trained to learn about all aspects of WAVE3 NEWS digital advertising and emerging media to become totally proficient in the role
- Ability and desire to multitask, manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment
This fulltime position includes a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) match. Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required.
Qualified applicants apply online and attach resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V