Click column header to sort
KOLD/KMSB in Tucson, Arizona has an immediate opening for a full time videographer/studio specialist.
Primary Duties include: Field photography where you will edit, shoot packages and VO's. In house you will operate studio camera, teleprompter, audio board, character generator, and adding content to tucsonnewsnow.com. Basic computer skills and the ability to learn technical skills are also required. Applicant must work well with others, be creative and detail oriented. Previous experience is preferred.
Must be able to work flexible hours including nights and weekends, mornings and holidays. This is an exciting position with great potential for upward mobility.
If qualified, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your resume and links to your work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KOLD - Studio Content Specialist
Successful candidate will perform traditional production assistant duties (chyron, audio, studio camera, and teleprompter) as well as newsroom duties including editing and posting to our website. This is an exciting position with great potential for upward mobility. Flexible schedule required. College Degree and/or relevant experience preferred.
Apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KOLD - Media Sales Consultant
Are you an aggressive and goal-oriented person with a strong competitive drive and determination to win? A natural relationship builder and collaborator, often viewed by others as a thought leader? Are you interested in a sales job that allows you to do what you do best---sell, sell and sell! No more order entry, no collections, no paperwork--just you and your clients changing the way an industry conducts business. Sounds too good to be true---it is a new day of selling at Raycom Media, the industry leader in Multi-Platform sales and marketing and we are looking for Star Sales professionals who want to join this revolution.
This position requires someone with a high level of tenacity and closing ability in order to achieve set sales quotas within the assigned territory. This position utilizes an audience based sales approach, selling across all product platforms, to provide marketing solutions of current and new customers. A great Media Sales Consultant must possess extensive industry and market knowledge such that they assist their clients in defining discrete marketing objectives and then recommending high impact solutions. Raycom Media believes in a client focused approach and prides itself on addressing clients' needs, crafting custom solutions and consistently delivering results.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Conduct thorough client needs analyses, present proposed strategic solutions and tactics and provide follow-up assessments of advertising effectiveness.
- Utilize expanded B2B marketing resources to build compelling and creative solutions in a competitive landscape.
- Develop new business and maintain current business within the assigned territory.
- Sell across all product platforms, broadcast as well as digital to include OTT.
Each Media Sales Consultant will be paired with a Success Manager. Together it will be your priority to provide the best possible customer service while constantly and consistently creating new client relationships.
The individuals who will become our Media Sales Specialists are enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated, hunters and confident with an entrepreneurial spirit--if this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing or Advertising preferred
- 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience required, with interactive/digital experience preferred.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KOLD-TV, the CBS affiliate in Tucson, Arizona is hiring a full-time Meteorologist/Reporter or Weather Reporter for our successful weekend broadcasts. We have the unpredicatable monsoon, dangerous heat, flash floods, lightning shows and sunsets to die for in the desert!
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate his or her ability to energetically deliver an informative and compelling weather story, focusing on the DMA with particular attention to its largest population centers. We are hyper-local, focused on social media, and forecasting for life-style activities and events.
As our Weekend Meteorologist/Reporter (or Weather Anchor) you will also deliver forecasts three days a week on our Noon and 5:30pm broadcasts. You should be very familiar with the major social media platforms and will interact daily with our viewers via social media, and especially during severe and other major weather events. You will also contribute video content for the station's First Alert Weather App and our web site.
In addition, you may from time to time fill in on our other newscasts as well as deliver live reports from the field on breaking weather coverage. As a member of our weather team you will assist in creating high-quality weather shows, including prepping forecasts and creating graphics for yourself and other members of the weather team. Community appearances will also be included.
Preference will be given to a candidate who has:
A meteorology or similar degree, or is on an academic path to earn such a degree.
Experience as an on-air forecaster in a small market or university television station.
Experience with the WSI MAX weather system, or alternatively another television weather computer system.
The ability to work well with others and under pressure as well as tight deadlines.
and who can be on time for any shifts assigned, which may include days, nights, early mornings, and weekends.
Qualified applicants please apply online and attach your resume and link to your demo reel. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V.
KOLD- Success Manager
This position will be responsible for maximizing client relationships and services for specific accounts by serving as the primary point of contact for the client as the internal liaison between Media Sales Consultants Media Planners, Research Director and other resource personnel. This position is the key owner of the post-sale client experience and the key overseer of campaign implementation and performance.
- Oversees the daily management of assigned accounts that meet specific criteria
- Executes regular touch points with clients at campaign inception and throughout the lifetime of the client relationship
- Identifies up-sell opportunities within an account's marketing strategy and passes them along to the Media Sales Consultant for presentation to the client.
- Retains client base through exemplary service and positive ROI for the client
- Targets accounts not meeting account management criteria and recommends strategies for the account to meet that criteria, thus growing the Account Manager's account base
- Through the identification of new opportunities, grows average revenue per account (ARPA)
- Evaluates new and existing products to determine optimal fit for each account and makes recommended marketing changes as necessary
- Develops and maintains working relationships with key contacts and team members in all functional area
- Coordinates and monitors development of artwork, ad copy and proofs with creative team to ensure successful execution of the client's advertising campaign
- Receives, compiles and presents campaign performance reports to client; makes recommendations as necessary
- Stays abreast of client's marketing needs: strategy, audience, objective and ROI expectations.
- Proven self-starter with a natural curiosity toward business solutions and customer positioning
- Mix of analytical ability to see trends in data and ability to influence customer behavior using results
- Passionate about improving and innovating the customer experience
- Desire for future growth and advancement in media sales and customer solutions
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 2+ years of customer engagement experience in the area of marketing/advertising
- Minimum 2+ years of project and customer management experience. Matrix or Sales Force experience, a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with decision makers with various talk tracks depending on expertise level
- Critical thinking skills including data analysis and ability to position findings to customer with actionable steps
- Ability to understand customer environments and re-sell Raycom Media's value proposition continually and influence decision makers
- Fluent in Excel, Power-Point, analytics and research tools
- Advanced communication, presentation, analytical, and organisational skills
- Technical prowess
- Proven ability to manage projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field strongly preferred
Qualified applicants, please apply on-line and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V