KOLD News 13 in Tucson, Arizona has an immediate opening for a part-time morning video editor. We are looking for an aggressive Content Specialist who knows how to edit. Familiarity with Edius, JVC Cameras, non-linear editing, and studio camera operation a big plus. Strong organizational and deadline skills are essential.
If you are self-directed, self-motivated with ability to work with a diverse group of people please apply online and attach resume with cover letter. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen. EOE -M/F/D/V
KOLD News 13 in Tucson, Arizona has an immediate opening for a full-time Multimedia Journalist (MMJ). Successful candidate will need a Bachelor degree in Journalism or related field. Minimum 1-2 years reporting experience/live reporting preferred. Ability to tell memorable stories and experience in breaking major news stories preferred. Computer literacy preferred, including ENPS and Avid editing.
Candidate may shoot some of their own material using JVC or Sony High Definition cameras and edit on non-linear equipment. Must demonstrate strong news judgment, a keen sense of logistics, and ability to work well under pressure with strong "live" reporting skills. Candidate will gather, write and present news reports for various newscasts including our digital platforms, and will perform other duties as assigned by News Management. Must have valid driver`s license and proof of insurability. Drug screen and MVR check required.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume, references, a cover letter explaining your news attitude and philosophy, and links to your work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KOLD- Success Manager
This position will be responsible for maximizing client relationships and services for specific accounts by serving as the primary point of contact for the client as the internal liaison between Media Sales Consultants Media Planners, Research Director and other resource personnel. This position is the key owner of the post-sale client experience and the key overseer of campaign implementation and performance.
- Oversees the daily management of assigned accounts that meet specific criteria
- Executes regular touch points with clients at campaign inception and throughout the lifetime of the client relationship
- Identifies up-sell opportunities within an account's marketing strategy and passes them along to the Media Sales Consultant for presentation to the client.
- Retains client base through exemplary service and positive ROI for the client
- Targets accounts not meeting account management criteria and recommends strategies for the account to meet that criteria, thus growing the Account Manager's account base
- Through the identification of new opportunities, grows average revenue per account (ARPA)
- Evaluates new and existing products to determine optimal fit for each account and makes recommended marketing changes as necessary
- Develops and maintains working relationships with key contacts and team members in all functional area
- Coordinates and monitors development of artwork, ad copy and proofs with creative team to ensure successful execution of the client's advertising campaign
- Receives, compiles and presents campaign performance reports to client; makes recommendations as necessary
- Stays abreast of client's marketing needs: strategy, audience, objective and ROI expectations.
- Proven self-starter with a natural curiosity toward business solutions and customer positioning
- Mix of analytical ability to see trends in data and ability to influence customer behavior using results
- Passionate about improving and innovating the customer experience
- Desire for future growth and advancement in media sales and customer solutions
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 2+ years of customer engagement experience in the area of marketing/advertising
- Minimum 2+ years of project and customer management experience. Matrix or Sales Force experience, a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with decision makers with various talk tracks depending on expertise level
- Critical thinking skills including data analysis and ability to position findings to customer with actionable steps
- Ability to understand customer environments and re-sell Raycom Media's value proposition continually and influence decision makers
- Fluent in Excel, Power-Point, analytics and research tools
- Advanced communication, presentation, analytical, and organisational skills
- Technical prowess
- Proven ability to manage projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field strongly preferred
Qualified applicants, please apply on-line and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KOLD - Media Sales Consultant
Are you an aggressive and goal-oriented person with a strong competitive drive and determination to win? A natural relationship builder and collaborator, often viewed by others as a thought leader? Are you interested in a sales job that allows you to do what you do best---sell, sell and sell! No more order entry, no collections, no paperwork--just you and your clients changing the way an industry conducts business. Sounds too good to be true---it is a new day of selling at Raycom Media, the industry leader in Multi-Platform sales and marketing and we are looking for Star Sales professionals who want to join this revolution.
This position requires someone with a high level of tenacity and closing ability in order to achieve set sales quotas within the assigned territory. This position utilizes an audience based sales approach, selling across all product platforms, to provide marketing solutions of current and new customers. A great Media Sales Consultant must possess extensive industry and market knowledge such that they assist their clients in defining discrete marketing objectives and then recommending high impact solutions. Raycom Media believes in a client focused approach and prides itself on addressing clients' needs, crafting custom solutions and consistently delivering results.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Conduct thorough client needs analyses, present proposed strategic solutions and tactics and provide follow-up assessments of advertising effectiveness.
- Utilize expanded B2B marketing resources to build compelling and creative solutions in a competitive landscape.
- Develop new business and maintain current business within the assigned territory.
- Sell across all product platforms, broadcast as well as digital to include OTT.
Each Media Sales Consultant will be paired with a Success Manager. Together it will be your priority to provide the best possible customer service while constantly and consistently creating new client relationships.
The individuals who will become our Media Sales Specialists are enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated, hunters and confident with an entrepreneurial spirit--if this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing or Advertising preferred
- 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience required, with interactive/digital experience preferred.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.