IT Assistant: WTOC is seeking an IT Assistant to work closely with the IT Manager & Technology team to provide day to day technical support to all users.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support day-to-day user requests for technical support
- Maintenance on all systems, hardware and software
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with workstations, printers, networking and mobile devices
- Work with software/hardware vendors and providers to resolve technical issues
- Assist with system updates and monitoring of computer equipment for proper operation
- Assist with inventory and technical documentation of systems and processes
- Successful candidate will have strong foundational knowledge of computing & networking concepts, proficiency in MS office 365/2013, Symantec Backup Exec & A/V & Windows Server 2008-2014
- We are seeking a team-player with excellent communication & people skills who can work independently in a fast paced 24/7 environment
- Must be able to climb ladders, lift in excess of 40 pounds and perform all work as assigned
- Must be willing to work all shifts, weekends and holidays
- Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume and cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WTOC-TV, the Raycom Media CBS affiliate, is looking for a part-time News Content Specialist to join our team. Outside of our company, you may know this job by the title of "production assistant" or "operations crew." Whatever you call it, this job can be some of the most fun you'll ever have at work while supporting an amazing staff of journalists, directors, and other specialties.
We are looking for motivated, self-starters who can perform in a fast-paced environment. You'll perform the traditional operations duties (studio camera, graphics, audio, TelePrompTer) as well as newsroom duties including editing and posting digital content. If you're looking to get your foot-in-the-door in an exciting position, with great opportunities for upward mobility...this is the job for you. Flexible schedule and good driving record required. College Degree and/or relevant experience preferred, but not necessary. Drug Screen required.
Apply online and attach your resume and cover letter. NO phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.