KSLA News 12 has immediate openings for a full-time News Content Specialists. Successful candidates are able to embrace and operate in a newsroom environment that blends news content gathering and production operation. Candidates must be self-starters, work well under daily deadlines and work independently as well as with others to enhance our multi-platform coverage.
Responsibilities include shooting and editing for all platforms as well as performing duties which include Chyron, audio, studio camera and prompter operations. The ability to write copy, identify and produce material for digital/social are a plus. College Degree and/or relevant experience preferred. Flexible work hours required, including holidays, weekends, evenings and possible overtime hours. Ability to lift loads up to 50 lbs. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume' and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KSLA, a CBS Affiliate in Shreveport LA, is currently recruiting for a dynamic leader to become our National Sales Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Candidate must possess strong leadership, highest level of customer service and sales skills, along with a proven track record of success with negotiating and servicing National agencies.
- Manage day to day National Sales activity, as well as grow share utilizing research and strong relationships.
- Achieving digital and broadcast sales objectives, continuously building relationships, communicating clearly and concisely, accurate forecasting, budgeting, develop and executing a strategic plan is critical.
- Inventory Management, Spreadsheet and above average TV sales software skills are very important, including Wide Orbit, Matrix, Audience Measurement research, and Sharebuilders.
- Travel is required.
- If you are a critical thinker, posses a strong work ethic and have the ability to be problem solver, please apply online and attach a cover letter and resume.
Educational and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree from a four year College or University and two or more years of National Sales preferred. Required skills include exceptional negotiation ability, problem solving and successful track record in growing share and building relationships.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach a resume with cover letter. Drug Screen required. No phone calls please.
On Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and everything else? KSLA NEWS 12 (Shreveport, LA) the CBS affiliate has a position where those skills can be put to work.
We are looking for a savvy storyteller who can use all of our digital tools to cover breaking news as well as daily content on our digital and broadcast platforms. The right person will be a social butterfly who enjoys getting out in the community. We are looking for a positive, highly motivated and creative storyteller. Duties will include writing, producing, shooting and editing content for all platforms. Some broadcast MMJ duties might also be included.
•College journalism degree or equivalent required.
•Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
•Proven experience as a digital video storyteller with strong camera and editing skills
•Experienced with video and still editing systems, such as Edius, Premier, Photoshop
•Web posting experience
•Ability to prioritize and address multiple projects with varying production time-lines
•Must be energetic and positive
•Must be highly motivated self-starter, and able to work well alone and as part of a team
•Experience and comfortability with social media [Facebook, twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat] with willingness to post and engage on all platforms
•Experience on-camera to not only give interviews for feature videos, but also be interviewed on the news
•Must be a creative thinker
Apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com and attach your resume and include links to your work. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KSLA News 12 has an immediate opening for a Digital Content Producer/MMJ.
Your primary focus is to produce and promote original content for the station’s website, social media and digital platforms, mobile and on air. You can put your digital expertise to work by developing and producing multimedia projects for OTT and our news app. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of AP style writing. Reporting experience and solid news judgment are essential.
Knowing how to use the right digital tools for the best visual and interactive storytelling is a must, as is experience using DSLR and other photography/videography equipment.
360 Camera and Videolicious experience is a plus.
Anchor/producer experience is a plus as well.
If you meet these qualifications, apply online and attach your resume and links to your most recent work. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.