Click column header to sort
WMBF News, Raycom Media's NBC affiliate in beautiful Myrtle Beach, SC is looking for the right person to fill a hybrid role in our newsroom.
This full-time employee will work overnights Monday-Friday, producing a half-hour of our morning show, then running Chyron or cameras during the show. The ideal candidate will be a creative, detail-oriented news junkie with experience producing fast-paced, hard-hitting newscasts. Solid news judgement, excellent broadcast writing skills, an interest in digital media platforms, and the ability to multi-task well under pressure are all necessary to thrive in this role.
This position also requires the candidate to learn Chyron ISQ, Edius, ENPS and Oasis. WMBF News lives and breathes its “Live, Local, Late-Breaking” brand, and the right person should be a team player who embraces that hard news mentality.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume and references. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WMBF News, the NBC affiliate in Myrtle Beach, SC is seeking a part time Assistant News Specialist.
Successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of television news production, including, but not limited to, running studio cameras, operating an audio board, editing video, posting to the web and working the assignment desk. Strong writing skills preferred. Must have a flexible schedule. Previous television experience preferred, but not required. Must be able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines. This position also requires the candidate to learn Chyron ISQ, Logitek Audio Console, Edius, ENPS and Oasis.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume and link to your work. Pre-employment drug test required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WMBF - Sr Digital Sales Specialist
This individual is a highly skilled hunter who will focus on developing new revenue and new customers by identifying the prospect’s digital marketing needs. The successful candidate will provide inspiring leadership, drive results for clients, and grow revenue within our market. It is required that this person have digital advertising experience and a proven successful record of revenue goal achievement and solution-based selling. In addition, they must possess strong analytical and relationship building skills. The candidate will also need excellent written, oral presentation skills with a strong capacity to interpret, communicate and solve complex business and organizational issues. This individual will work with clients/brands in the Myrtle Beach DMA to develop strategic digital partnerships to drive revenues. The ideal individual will have in-depth digital services and product knowledge, a proven track record in digital sales and exceeding customer expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Set the pace as a digital seller among the sales team
- Ensures that the team consistently meets and/or exceeds revenue targets.
- Collaborates with local market leaders, to execute sales campaigns, strategic objectives and other goals.
- Develop relationships with clients and Account Executives
- Identify sales growth opportunities, as well as market challenges, and work to develop and implement innovative action plans.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the market and monitor competitive products, innovations and activities.
- Independent prospecting of digital opportunities that will drive new revenue streams and new customers.
- Develop and maintain a full funnel of prospects and properly track prospects through the funnel using internal tools
- Conduct professional meetings with Account Executives and clients.
- Professionally prepare and present custom proposals and solutions.
- Set expectations during pre-sale phase and manage post-sale to meet those expectations to ensure client satisfaction with an eye toward renewal and up-sell.
- Include ongoing digital media campaigns to support the digital presence.
- Work closely with the Account Management (sales support) team on the implementation and execution of digital campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
Desired: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Digital sales or related experience or equivalent combination of work and education experience. Digital sales, digital services, cold calling, good communication skills. Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required.
Required: Comfortable and working knowledge of digital marketing techniques, platforms and sales methods.
Desired: Hungry, independent, self-driven, consultative, strategic seller
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task; highly organized and task oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong work ethic with a customer service positive attitude (internally and externally).
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate positively and productively in a team environment
- The fulltime position includes a competitive salary, commission program, and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) match.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Multi-Media Account Executive- WMBF-TV, the NBC affiliate in sunny Myrtle Beach, SC, is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual to join our winning sales team.
This position is responsible for growing existing accounts and developing new business by providing excellent customer service and offering multi-platform advertising solutions which include: WMBF-TV, Bounce TV and a suite of digital media products. Success will be measured meeting and exceeding new and existing business development goals. Ideal candidate will be energetic, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, possess problem solving skills, be detail oriented and possess the will to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Please apply online at Raycommedia.com and submit resume with your application. No phone calls please. Clean driving record and pre-employment drug screen required. EOE-M/F/D/V
Raycom Media is the largest employee-owned broadcasting company in America. The 63 stations we own or service span 42 markets in 20 states, and reach over 14% of U.S. television households. Raycom's holdings also include Raycom Sports, Tupelo-Honey Productions, RTM Productions, WebStream Sports, Broadview Media and other ventures involved in the creation, distribution and promotion of content across all media platforms.