WALB is looking for a full-time Adminstrative Assistant to join the sales team.
This role will support sales daily and help manager active accounts. This position will build presentations, help prospect territory and manage a book of business. Marketing skills are a plus, but not required. Person must be a fast worker, experienced with Microsoft office, excel, power-point and be very creative. This person will help develop on-air and on-line strategy. This person will also oversee the account to assure it is running smoothly across all platforms. This person will work directly with 2 very fast paced account executives at WALB.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WALB in Albany, GA has an immediate opening for a full-time Multi-Media Journalist (MMJ).
We are looking for an aggressive and self-motivated storyteller with a strong on-air presence and excellent writing skills for television and digital platforms. Camera and editing skills are a MUST! The position requires writing and creating video for online products and social media sites.
The ideal candidate will excel at time management, building relationships, and working in a team environment. Must perform well under pressure and strict deadlines. College degree is required. Candidates must successfully complete pre-employment drug screening and MVR check.
Qualified applicants can apply online and attach cover letter, resume, and links to most recent work. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. EOE-M/F/D/V.
WALB, an NBC/ABC affiliate in Albany GA, is currently recruiting for a dynamic seller to become a National/Transactional Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be someone who takes advantage of every opportunity to maximize revenue on all screens; television, digital, and OTT platforms. This position will be challenged in creating and implementing strategies to achieve high financial goals in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES include the following:
- Candidate must possess strong motivational and sales skills along with a proven track record of success. Attention to details is a must.
- Manage day to day activity of National Sales Rep Firm.
- Out of market travel will be required.
- Achieving digital and broadcast sales objectives are vital! Building buyer relationships, communicating clearly and concisely, as well as the ability to accurately forecast, budget and execute a strategic plan is critical.
- Must be able to develop highly creative and innovative marketing campaigns and solutions for clients to help National account businesses grow.
- Above average TV sales software skills are important, including Wide Orbit, Matrix, ComScore, Media Sales and Sharebuilders.
- If you are a critical thinker, possess a strong work ethic and have the desire to win with innovative and new ideas, please apply online and attach a cover letter and resume.
- EDUCATIONAL and/ or EXPERIENCE
- 2-4 years of equivalent experience selling and generating transactional accounts. Required skills include pro-active creative leadership, new business development, sales training, relationship building and a successful track record in television sales.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach a resume with cover letter. Drug Screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WALB-TV in Albany, GA is looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a full-time News Producer.
The ideal candidate will excel at writing for broadcast and have a true passion for news. Candidate must have great time management skills and perform well under pressure and strict deadlines. Candidate must also have video editing experience. A successful producer is self-motivated, creative, forward-thinking, lives for writing, and embraces new technology and social media. Must be a team player.
Candidate must also embrace our live, local, and late breaking brand and strive to live up to it everyday. Bachelor's degree in Journalism or related field required. Experience producing TV news for a university program, working in a newsroom as an intern or production experience a plus.
Qualified applicants who fit this description, apply online and attach your cover letter, resume, and links to your writing work. Drug screen required. NO phone calls or emails please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.