KFVS-TV is seeking a part-time News Specialist. Successful candidate will be a team player who performs traditional production assistant duties (chyron, audio, studio camera and teleprompter) as well as newsroom duties which will include photography, editing and writing for KFVS and KFVS12.com. This is an exciting position with great potential for upward mobility. Candidate must be willing to work nights and weekends as needed up to 29 hours a week.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach resume and links to your work if applicable. Successful candidate must pass a drug screen and possess clean driving record. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KFVS-TV is seeking a full-time Marketing/Commercial Creator who will produce local commercials and station promotion, along with digital and social media content.
Must have good writing skills, and be a team player with the ability to work effectively with all sorts of people within station departments, and with outside clients. Will work directly with sales staff and clients to develop ideas and produce creative content for television and web that get results. Must be creative with the ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines. Excellent communication and organizational skills are needed.
Experience in video photography, DSLR equipment, field production, non-linear editing systems, Photoshop, AfterEffects, and the Adobe Cloud Suite needed. College degree or equivalent experience preferred. Successful candidate must pass a drug screen and possess a good driving record.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume and links to your work. KFVS-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE-M/F/D/V
On Facebook? Twitter? Instagram? Looking for a job for those skills to pay-off? KFVS-TV (Cape Girardeau, MO), the market leading CBS affiliate is looking for someone to lead Heartland Weekend, the market’s number one lifestyle destination. The right person will be a social butterfly who enjoys getting out in our various communities to highlight the most unique events and people the Heartland has to offer. We are looking for a positive, highly motivated, creative storyteller. Duties will include writing, producing, shooting and editing content for on-line and on-air broadcasts.
- Bachelor's degree in video production, television, news, or related field - or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Proven experience as a digital video storyteller with strong camera and editing skills preffered
- Experienced with video and still editing systems, such as Edius, Premier, Photoshop
- Web posting experience
- Demo reel is preferred
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple projects with varying production time-lines
- Experienced in still photography preferred but not required
- Must be energetic and positive
- Must be highly motivated self-starter, and able to work well alone and as part of a team
- Experience and comfortability with social media (Facebook, twitter, Instagram) with willingness to post and engage on all platforms daily
- Experience on-camera to give interviews for feature videos, as well as present stories on camera for on-line and on-air platforms
- Must be a creative thinker.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume and links to your work. Successful candidate must pass a drug screen and possess a clear motor vehicle license. No phone calls please. KFVS-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
KFVS - Cape Girardeau, MO
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.