Come join one of the best station cultures in the broadcast industry. KFVS-TV, the Raycom-owned CBS affiliate in Cape Girardeau, MO seeks a dynamic Director of Sales to lead our team. We are looking for a strategist with a competitive spirit and an eye for recruiting talent.
The right person has a knack for coaching a strong team to consistently grow market share and new revenue streams.
A successful track record driving LOCAL and DIGITAL revenue is key. Developing a plan while selling creative solutions and revenue projects is required. We need an expert at pricing/inventory control, strategic planning, managing multiple sales projects, motivating and leading local AE's and developing new business. Experience with WideOrbit, Matrix and WOMS is helpful.
Three years television sales management experience and college degree preferred. Must pass drug screen and have a clean driving record.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach cover letter and resume. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KFVS- Maintenance Supervisor
The Maintenance Supervisor will assist the Engineering Manager in the management of building and equipment maintenance, manage building environmental and structural components, and ensure proper maintenance of broadcast equipment. The Maintenance Supervisor will also help maintain the broadcast chain, ENG/RF systems, and encoding systems. This person will directly oversee maintenance engineers and guide them in completion of their duties and reaching department performance goals.
Summary of essential job functions:
The Maintenance Supervisor will oversee and assist in the performance of the following engineering functions by maintenance engineers.
- Maintain television and digital production technology, facilities and equipment for the company. Assist in maintenance of the IT network, switches, work stations, laptops and printers.
- Perform routine equipment/facility maintenance.
- Assist with system integration and modification of TV/IT systems, and communicate with other departments to contribute to the resolution of equipment and system performance issues.
- Assist in maintenance of company servers and computer equipment. Work with corporate IT as needed to maintain performance.
- Assist in monitoring of facility’s environmental and security systems.
Minimum requirements and abilities:
- Technical degree in Digital Electronics, Broadcasting, Information Technology or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Experience as a technical engineer in broadcast or related industry prefered.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, must be self-motivated.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
- Strong PC/MS Office experience.
- Experience with video cameras, A/V routing and patching, audio equipment, graphics systems, editing systems.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KFVS-TV is seeking a dynamic, intelligent, creative and energetic team player to join our Sales Force in a vibrant, growing market in Southern Illinois. Experience in media sales or a related field is a plus, but not required. The winning candidate will be expected to achieve budget goals, service existing accounts, develop new business and implement advertising solutions for our clients utilizing all of our available platforms. Candidates should possess good marketing instincts, along with excellent communication and closing skills. College degree in business, sales or marketing preferred. Great income potential and benefits package. Previous sales experience is a plus.
If you have what it takes to be the newest member of the KFVS Sales team, and thrive in a fast-paced, highly competitive environment, where hard work and excellence is rewarded, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Must pass drug screen and possess clean driving record. No phone calls or emails please. KFVS-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V.
KFVS - Cape Girardeau, MO
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.