WXIX in Cincinnati has an immediate opening for an entry level Producer with a passion for news and a desire to grow into a larger producer role.
Candidates will work with producers every day to help write stories and craft newscasts for our 6 ½ hour live/local Morning News broadcast. This includes finding video, stories and new content to live out our “now” brand. Responsibilities also include scheduling interview segments. It will be your responsibility to create “shows within shows” by producing-up every aspect of the interview segment, from including video, graphics, props etc—we need interview segments that grab and hold the viewers’ attention.
The successful candidate is creative and personable with the ability to interact well with the public and excel within a team atmosphere. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
Qualified applicants please apply online and attach cover letter, resume, and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Are you an aggressive and goal-oriented person with a strong competitive drive and determination to win? A natural relationship builder and collaborator, often viewed by others as a thought leader? Are you interested in a sales job that allows you to do what you do best---sell, sell, and sell! No more order entry, no collections, no paperwork—just you and your clients changing the way an industry conducts business. Sound too good to be true---it is a new day of selling at Raycom Media, the industry leader in Multi-Platform sales and marketing and we are looking for Star sales professionals who want to join this revolution.
This position requires someone with a high level of tenacity and closing ability in order to achieve set sales quotas within the assigned territory. This position utilizes an audience based sales approach, selling across all product platforms, to provide marketing solutions to current and new customers. A great Media Sales Consultant must possess extensive industry and market knowledge such that they assist their clients in defining discrete marketing objective and then recommending high impact solutions. Raycom Media believes in a client focused approach and prides itself on addressing clients’ needs, crafting custom solutions, and consistently delivering results.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Conduct thorough client needs analyses, present proposed strategic solutions and tactics and provide follow-up assessments of advertising effectiveness.
- Utilize expanded B2B marketing resources to build compelling and creative solutions in a competitive landscape
- Develop new business and maintain current business within the assigned territory
- Sell across all product platforms, broadcast as well as digital to include OTT. The individuals who will become our Media Sales Specialists are enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated, hunters, confident, and all have an entrepreneurial spirit, if this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today!
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Each Media Sales Consultant will be paired with a Success Manager. Together it will be your priority to provide the best possible customer service while constantly and consistently creating new client relationships.
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing or Advertising preferred
- 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience required, with interactive/digital experience preferred.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. Drug screen and MVR check required. EOE-M/F/D/V
WXIX-TV, FOX19Now is seeking a full-time Master Control Operator for a multi-call letter hub operation. This position executes all functions required to maintain broadcast signals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Maintaining a Commercial log, Transmitter log, and Discrepancy Report along with other detailed paper work. Satellite receiving setup and recording of satellite feeds, and ingest programing and interstitials into automated playback system. The operator must work well with other operators and departments in high stress situations.
Strong computer skills are essential, Crispin Automation experience a plus. Must be available to work any hours or shift assignment in this 24/7 Master Control operation. Pre-employment drug test required.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your cover letter with resume, and link to your work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
WXIX FOX 19 Now, has an exciting career opportunity to work as a Sales/Continuity Assistant in the fun fast-paced television /digital industry.
Applicant must possess excellent verbal, written and administrative skills to facilitate the sales process in a deadline sensitive environment. A strong math aptitude, computer literacy and analytical strength are key attributes to a competitive salary and benefit package.
Proficiency with Wide Orbit Traffic and Media Sales, PowerPoint, Word and Excel are preferred.
Functions include but not limited to:
- Order and copy entry in Wide orbit
- Support Research with creation of sales one-sheets
- Act as liaison between station and traffic Hub
- Campaign pre/post sale maintenance
- Provide support to Sales Management
Qualified applicants, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your cover letter with resume. Successful completion of pre-employment drug test required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.