Click column header to sort
KFDA, Newschannel10 is seeking a Full-time Sports Reporter and weekend Sports Anchor. Our candidate will report on a variety of issues/events/subjects that impact LOCAL sports in our market. The right person will be passionate about sports and love telling stories. We focus on local sports, and personal stories about the people in our area that makeup our local sports scene. We do not want another ESPN host, but someone who enjoys playing/talking/living and eating sports. Must be able to lift and carry video equipment and be capable of shooting, writing, editing, and posting multiple stories daily on air, on-line, mobile technology, and to social networking websites all under tight deadlines.
Candidate must be a good, creative writer, have an inquisitive mind, very strong journalist, great communicator, a positive leader inside and outside the newsroom and must be a creative story-teller. Experience with newsroom editing software preferred.
Qualified applicants, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume, cover letter, and link to your work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/
Interface closely with our specialized sales teams to ensure broadcast campaigns are developed and deliver client expectations through Raycom Media's digital product suite. Maintain familiarity with broadcast/digital market research methodologies and operational functions (i.e. best practices and performance metrics) to be able to provide support sales and clients.
- Working with the client and sales team to understand the business objectives and advertising strategy sold
- Liaising with the creative agency team, clients and consumers to develop digital media strategies and campaigns
- Making educated decisions on the best form of media buy for specific clients and campaigns based on Raycoms product suite
- Undertaking research and analyzing data using specialized reporting resources
- Identifying target audiences and analyzing their characteristics, behavior and media habits
- Creating and presenting proposals, including cost schedules, to Director of Sales
- Recommending the most appropriate types of media to use, as well as the most effective flight dates and targeting parameters
- Working with colleagues, other departments and media buyers either in-house or in a specialist agency
- Making and maintaining good relationships with third party vendors trade desks
- Managing client relationships to build respect and trust in your judgement
- Proofreading advertisement content before release
- Maintaining detailed records before, during, and after campaign launch process
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns in order to inform future campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of data-driven digital marketing experience
- Experience with automotive sales
- Demonstrated ability to create analyses that move beyond an explanation of 'what happened' to 'why it happened' and 'what should be done'
- Experience with Data Visualization ( e.g. DOMO )
- Experience with Google Analytics, social analytics, data integrations, media analytics, and client databases
- Quick Learner and a creative problem solver
- Persistent when it comes to achieving personal and professional goals
- Team Player
- Experience taking on a high level of responsibility, works well under pressure
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a deadline driven, changing environment
- Familiarity or exposure to A/B testing
Raycom Media, an employee-owned company, is one of the nation's largest privately-owned local media companies and owns and/or provides services for 65 television stations and 2 radio stations in 44 markets located in 20 states. Raycom Media owns or provides services for stations covering 16% of U.S. television households and employs over 8,300 individuals in full and part-time positions. In addition to television stations, Raycom Media is the parent company of CNHI, PureCars, Raycom Sports, Tupelo Raycom, RTM Productions and Broadview Media. Raycom Media is headquartered in Montgomery, Alabama.
KFDA, the CBS affiliate in Amarillo, TX seeks a part time Master Control Operator responsible for operation of all systems within a multi station master control.
Duties include, but are not limited to, operation of station broadcast automation systems, editing on-air playlists, setup and record satellite and other electronic delivery feeds, ingest and prepare video content onto servers, live on-air switching and quality control of all programming and transmission systems. Must be able to understand and adhere to basic FCC rules including EAS systems and logs. Work shift will include overnights, weekends and holidays.
Successful candidates must work well in a high pressure, fast paced, live news environment and possess excellent computer skills. Excellent communication/people skills required. Previous master control experience desirable.
Qualified applicants, please apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach your resume and cover letter. No phone calls please. Pre-employment drug screen required. EOE-M/F/D/V
Multi-Media Account Executive- KFDA/KEYU, the CBS and Telemundo affiliates in Amarillo, Texas, is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual to join our winning sales team. This position is responsible for growing existing accounts and developing new business by providing excellent customer service and offering multi-platform advertising solutions which include: KFDA, KEYU, KZBZ, Mundo FM and a suite of digital media products. Success will be measured meeting and exceeding new and existing business development goals. Ideal candidate will be energetic, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, possess problem solving skills, be detail oriented and possess the will to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Qualified applicants only, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and submit resume with your application. No phone calls please. Clean driving record and pre-employment drug screen required. EOE-M/F/D/VÂ
Raycom Media is the largest employee-owned broadcasting company in America. The 63 stations we own or service span 42 markets in 20 states, and reach over 14% of U.S. television households. Raycom's holdings also include PureCars, Raycom Sports, Tupelo-Honey Productions, RTM Productions, WebStream Sports, Broadview Media and other ventures involved in the creation, distribution and promotion of content across all media platforms.
Newschannel10, KFDA-TV in Amarillo, Texas has an immediate opening for a News Operations Manager.
We are looking for someone with strong managerial skills & a working technical knowledge of a multi-platform newsroom operation. This person will oversee the day-to-day on-air execution and operations of our Content Department. The right candidate will assist in the development, implementation, and training processes of new & existing systems. Familiarity with the news production process, logistics, non-linear edit systems, ENPS, ENG, SNG newsgathering, digital, and mobile platforms are necessary.
This position includes managerial responsibilities. It also requires proven ability to diagnose & resolve problems associated with all technological facets in the newsroom. The News Operations Manager must also have excellent communication skills & work closely with all departments with special focus on our Engineering/IT department & the Assignment Desk.
If qualified, please apply online and attach resume and link to your most recent work. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KFDA - Maintenance Engineer
KFDA is seeking a full-time Maintenance Engineer. Qualified applicant will have experience in the design, installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of a wide variety of broadcast equipment. This includes microwave, satellite, video servers and broadcast digital equipment.
Candidate must exhibit an advanced knowledge of broadcast electronics, analog and digital technology, computers, LAN/WAN networks, station automation, digital UHF transmitters, related microwave and other RF equipment. Candidate should be familiar with SD/HD digital TV formats, ATSC encoders and be able to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the latest related technologies and FCC rules and regulations.
Hours and shifts will vary depending on the news events of the day, with weekend, night, on call and holiday work. Must be able to lift heavy equipment, work at heights. Must be able to use Microsoft products. The successful candidate must be able to think on their feet, work well with others, be a self-starter and a team player. Formal electronics/IT education or military electronics/IT training preferred.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Racom Media Careers) and attach resume. Pre-employment drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V