KCBD, Lubbock’s top local media brand is seeking a full time Marketing Producer.
This multi-platform candidate must possess excellent communication and organizational skills; must work well under pressure and be able to create, write and edit. This team player must present outside the box ideas to clients and develop high quality campaigns. We want non-formulaic; therefore, candidate must always be thinking of creative ways of executing production that delivers for our clients.
This self-starter will work closely with sales and clients to conceptualize, write, and edit commercials. The ideal candidate will have experience with Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects. This position reports directly to the Marketing Director. Must have a clean driving record and pass a drug screening test. A college degree or equivalent is preferred.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach resume with cover letter, and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KCBD, NewsChannel 11 (NBC Affiliate) is looking for an aggressive Reporter/MMJ to join the dominant #1 news department in Lubbock, Texas. The experienced candidate must have the desire and ability to dig for stories with an emphasis on urgency and storytelling. This person must possess the skills to write and present polished TV packages on deadline, deliver creative live shots and take on multi-media responsibilities including writing for multiple platforms (web, mobile, social media sites). He/she must be able to enterprise ideas and develop sources. The candidate must also be willing to shoot and edit his/her own stories as assigned.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NECESSARY:
- Journalism degree preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year experience preferred
- Must be able to lift and carry video equipment and be willing and capable of shooting, writing, editing, and posting multiple stories daily publishing to on air, on-line, mobile technology, and social networking sites all under tight deadlines.
- Good driving record required.
- Candidate must be a good, creative writer, have an inquisitive mind, and must be a creative story-teller. Experience with newsroom computer system preferred.
- Must learn and understand the difference between television writing and writing for the web.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY ONLINE AND ATTACH YOUR RESUME AND LINK TO YOUR MOST RECENT WORK. Pre-employment drug screening and MVR check required. NO phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
KCBD, the #1 station in Lubbock, is seeking a part time Assistant News Specialist to join our morning team. Qualified applicants should be highly motivated and eager to learn all positions within our production department. This is an entry level position, however some experience in television production or comparable education is preferred. Training will be provided.
- Operate studio cameras for live and recorded programming
- Assist department in studio management, lighting, and set construction
- Operate Chyron graphics for live and recorded programming
- Operate audio console for live and recorded programming
- Edit and file video to website and video servers for newscasts
- Must be eager to learn and a team player
- Some heavy lifting required
- Valid driver’s license as some travel may be required
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Want to have FUN making LIFE CHANGING money? Come work for the NUMBER ONE media solution in Lubbock! KCBD/Raycom. Help South Plains businesses grow their revenue by offering digital and broadcast marketing solutions provided by the DOMINANT media company in The Hub City.
If you are a self-starter and enjoy the thrill of the chase, this job is for YOU! This job is all about creating new business and being financially rewarded for your efforts.
Lubbock has a college town feel with a low cost of living that you won’t find in Austin!
Come join our great team!
College degree preferred. Ongoing training is provided.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.